What are some Veeky Forums recipes I can make with these?

What are some Veeky Forums recipes I can make with these?

Get a rye cracker, put fishes on rye cracker, put rye cracker in your mouth.

Hemmingway Sandwich:

>sliced onions
>black pepper
>peanut butter
>sardines
>rye

Spread the peanut butter on your rye, sprinkle it with black pepper, place your onions on the sandwich and then throw away the sardines.

Id probably kill myself too if I had to eat that

OH! ZINGER OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sardines with spicy tomato sauce
Sauté minced onion and garlic, pour in a small amount of tomato (not pasta) sauce and simmer for a few minutes. Add fresh ground pepper, a 1/4 teaspoon of cumin and a good pinch of paprika. Pour over sardines or anchovies then top with parsley or cilantro. Tastes better with fresh fish but it’s still delicious with canned product.

What if I just buy the sardines that come in a tonato sauce

Never tried it but homemade sauces are usually better. Also add in cayenne not paprika. I dunno why I wrote paprika.

When I don't want to cook anything I'll just eat them with olives, tomatoes and onions

How does letting it sit for 5 minutes prevent you from getting salmonella?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOMEBODY ANSWER ME

>Salmonella from undercooked food
Let it sit so the residual heat will finish cooking it

why not just cook it longer then?

Even when you take it out of the oven, the residual heat from the baking dish and other food will continue to cook the eggs until they’re completely done. He basically said take the dish out when the eggs are like 95% done then wait on it to finish outside the oven so you don’t overcook it.

Sriracha

I usually do toast w/ cream cheese and these bad boys with some black pepper and maybe some hot sauce. The slightly nicer brands with olive oil taste 10x better than packed in water or mustard or any of that shit btw (but are rich if you're on a cut or poor)

>Sardines
>Not onions

mix with goat cheese and raw onions

What about these?

No idea but I hate chain pizza places that have these. I love anchovies but you can't put them in an oven with the rest of the pizza. They'll dry out and just taste like salt. They should be added near the end of the baking.

this nigga knows

Sounds absolutely disgusting.

serve it on toast

it's good

numale

because then they'll be overcooked you daft cunt.

I bet you fully cook your scrambled eggs instead of taking them off the heat just before you sick cunt.