Well it’s a complex process
1. Use high tier characters but call them low tier
2. Start shit with an established FGC name
3. Get called out
4. Flake for months
5. Win 3-1
6. Accept rematch offer, FGC name says on forum he’ll beat you 20-6
7. Lose 20-6
8. Call him out on Twitter and go full petty - the full gamut of possible insults based on nothing but a profile picture
9. Flake some more
10. Meet at local tourney
11. Get fucking rocked by someone who hasn’t played this game in months, with him learning your patterns and then breaking them openly
12. Have him smack talk you with how he’s actually done something with his life and helps disabled people
13. “talk to me on the streets” like you didn’t start this shit
14. Have the whole thing uploaded to YouTube for posterity
And that’s it.

GET THAT ASS BANNED xf

Good posts tbf

>Following gaming drama
>Following gaming drama for a button mashing shit tier fighting game this closely
You're not gonna make it unless you find some new hobbies

You said that Karin was good? Get that ass banned.

Mods, take care of the garbage.

>street fighter
>button masher
Lemme guess you only play the most anime of fighting games

just do pushups and curls

SALAD DODGER

SEE ME AT 24 HOUR FITNESS YOU KEK

Not that guy but what are some fun hobbies? That aren't normie as fuck.. I've been on a long binge of political autism
Shooting guns, lifting, reading, what else?

DR ROBOTNIK LOOKING

Fighting games in general are fucking autistic. Then you have another group of autists that cry about smash not being a fighting game.

i have no clue who this curl hero is and i don't give a shit, but i'm gonna guess that all you have to do is the following:

1. bench press with shit form
2. lots of arm isolation
3. never, ever do ANYTHING leg dominant
4. don't bloatmax

so basically, do the same thing every vain little pussy boy who goes to a gym in order to feel like a big tough guy does.

this is a fricken video :3

Smash isn't a fighting game..

nigga i wish it was that easy

Personally I think reading is a great hobby find an author you like and go through their work, also try taking up hiking or cooking. I like to do something and be able to look back and take in the fact that I did it. I love completing a long hike and looking below and seeing how far I went, or looking at some food I made and seeing that I have improved. My advice to you is dont use the idea of something being normie as a reason not to try new things. I have a friend who I have been seeing less and less because he has been deeming everything I do with my other friends as normie or uninteresting despite the fact that when he comes we have a blast. He has steadily shunned himself from a lot of my other friends despite having at one point being having a real friendship with them not just a mutual one. I have been feeling pretty hard about this lately because I feel like I am losing one of my best friends to a meme, so please don't end up like my friend.

Street fighter is not a button masher, its not even a combo heavy game if you button mash against someone who knows actually knows how to play you won't win. Just goes to show how much the people you played them with sucked. There was a point where I thought I was good because I always beat my friends and I played someone who was serious and I got my ass kicked

WI-FI BLOCKING

But seriously, LTG has some nice arms. Is all of that from bicep curl/tricep extension?