Yo Veeky Forums I'm not lonely, but I don't have anyone to really talk to about working out...

Yo Veeky Forums I'm not lonely, but I don't have anyone to really talk to about working out. No one I know works out or really has a passion for fitness like me.

I just wanted to post this and say that I am extremely proud of myself after looking in the mirror earlier today, I've been a literal stick figure all my life, and I decided to man up and start working out back in April this year.

Decided to just take my shirt off and take a pic, then compare it to an older pic of myself. Left a smile on my face. That is all, appreciate you guys for giving me an outlet like this.

I know I'm not huge and have a long way to go, but I've also come a long way after only working out for roughly 5 months now and getting discouraged by not seeing gains within weeks, much of that being my own shitty self made program. I'm now on a proper program (bodyweight stuff only cuz I don't have access to a gym), and I'm hoping I'll start filling out over the next few months.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day

Wasn't this just posted in some other thread? Also, keep eating mate

In 5 years you managed to lose your shirt.

Yeah that was an accident, I didn't realize I was at the top of a post instead of the main page. Meant to make its own post.

how much weight did you gain? Also good job dude!

I havent had a proper weight measurement since earlier in April before I started working out. Had to get one done for college, I was 114lbs 5'10. No clue how much I weigh now

Now a thread for things youre proud of
I weighed out my meals for the week for the first time. Ive been lifting a while but i just guessed on macros and such. Now thats changed so ive achieved another goal

Keep it up man, small changes like that result in big changes over a long span of time. you'll thank yourself later

Good thread, I started lifting in the end of senior year of hs with my chad friend, couldn't lift the bar, felt like I was going to die doing 45lbs on the machine flys, I was 18 back then and only had access to the gym with him then planet fitness. There I started benching on a Smith and got up to 95lbs. When I started college I had access to a real gym and my training got better. Im 19 now and my lifts for reps is

200lbs on bench
255 on deads
135 on ohp

Were all gonna make it.

I started in april of this year as well
Before - 120 pounds

After - 150 pounds
5'11 btw

OP here, damn you basically have the same frame as me, obviously you weigh more.

Your starting body was a hell of a lot better than mine, shit its better than what I'm currently at. Keep it up man you look good.

You might wanna try gomad it's what I did

im a poor unemployed college student right now. Been applying for jobs left and right this past week, hoping to get a call back by wednesday.

I did GOMAD for a little back when i was employed and i did see gains, but then i quit when i started school and could no longer afford it.

OP here. heres a pic from a few weeks ago that pretty much shows my full body. My main thing im trying to focus on is just eating more

Do you not eat at all? Pathetic.

>I'm now on a proper program
>bodyweight stuff only cuz I don't have access to a gym
well, which one is it?

typical black genetics. wide shoulders narrow waist
eat big and you're going to make it. you need to start eating pizzas covered in olive oil and doing GOMAD son

startbodyweight websites basic routine. Good progressions for beginners, if youre looking for something more intermediate or advanced you can try customizing the routine or it may be better to just find anither program all together.

WE

origin shill