Do not fall for the raw onion meme

fuck you fucking faggot cunt niggers why did nobody tell me you could be allergic to raw onions but fine with cooked onions

i ate a raw onion on sunday night and ive had hives ever since fuck you fuck you fuck you im so fucking itchy

pic related, not me, but i have it the same if not worse

i swear to god i am not full of shit

look it up, raw onion allergy is a real thing and i am so unbelievably itchy. i've been chugging green tea and ginger, seems to help a bit, but god i am fucked

Oatmeal bath will help with itching

Your body is just rejecting the test. It's been brainwashed by the Jews for too long. Just fight through the itching and eventually you'll get past it

you're having a histamine reaction. take an antihistamine.

yeah I'll get one tomorrow. its tuesday evening where i live. monday night i thought i had sleep paralysis because i woke up having trouble breathing. guess it was the onions and im pretty lucky i didnt die or something. ginger and green tea seem to be helping

>this is bad because I in particular am allergic to it
You sound like an antigluten fag

What retard jumps into a new meme diet based around 1 specific food, without first checking if they have an issue with it

>Oatmeal bath

Gains while i wash? Absolute brilliant idea. Just have to buy a bag of ice to make it cold to increase test.

i didnt even know it was possible to be allergic to raw onions. i tried one and the next day im an itchy tromato

have you never had raw onions in your life before?

LMFAO OP, IF UR ALLERGIC TO ONIONS, U AINT GONNA MAKE IT LOL

never in that volume, like maybe a bit on a burger or hotdog but not a large onion on its own.

I’m laughing at how pathetic you sound. My old heart is warmed by how stupid you young cunts are.
Before you ask, I’m full time employed, have family etc, I’m replying to you from the toilet as I’m taking a crap.

i dont give a fuck you old faggot i want high testosterone, and onions do that, it just so happens that i am apparently allergic to them raw

You just gotta build up a tolerance OP.
Have another, your gonna make it bro.

>what retard
He asks on a board dedicated to becoming shrek.

Sorry man you're just gonna have to roid and accept the side effects. No free gainz from the onion gods for you.

>unironically having """"""FOOD""""""" '''''''''''''''''''''''ALLERGIES"""""""""
LMAOing at ur life

lmao
t. non-allergic lactose-tolerant master race

this is my first allergy thank you

Good luck with metal deficiency and antinutrients in your body. Natural selection at it's finest this.

Explain nigger

final bump. if you do follow through with this meme, do NOT under any circumstances start with a whole one. its pretty rare from what i can tell, but if you have it you will fucking regret it.

DO NOT TOLERATE OPS INTOLERANCE TO ONIONS
WE MUST NOT TOLERATE INTOLERANCE

>never heard of peanut allergies
>never heard of dairy allergies
You can be allergic to literally anything
Just kys so you don't spread your intolerant genetics

kys?

nobody is asking you old creep

with that skinnyfat back it doesn't look like you lift at all anyway. What are you doing here ?