Deodorant thread

I need a new deodorant/antiperspirant
I been using pic related cause my gf liked the smell. But it doesn't really help with sweat and subsequent body odor.

>inb4 axe/lynx is for young school kids. I'm 19

Help a smellybrah out Veeky Forums

Just bite the bullet and go /nodeo/. I started it two months ago, once you get used to your scent it's fine. Chicks dig manly smell, and I've never looked back since.

Pajeet pls leave

Just buy some good expensive parfume man. Cost more but it smells so much better.

i used to like the clear/blue old spice sticks, but they leave a residue on shirts that does not wash out.
i now use hippie paraben/cancer/whatever-free deodorants primarily because it washes out of my shirts well. i do tend to have to re-apply directly before workouts, but i don't mind. they are typically not antiperspirant, just deodorants

You are the reason buses smell like dead cat

onion troll is... doing the latter

All the sprays are shit imo.

Gels or rollons are less trendy but they fucking work.

I use this old spice body wash while taking my morning shower and then before I hit the weights, old spice deodorant.

Follow-up question: Is Old Spice cancerous.. what are some alternatives?

Can't stand that dry stuff. I don't wanna look like LL Cool J

i use old spice original deo roll and somehow my skin sheds like i've gotten a sun burn

>L`Oreal for Men Antiperspirant
Made a huge difference for me. Smell good and does a fairly good job at stopping sweating.

Anyone has a good no scent deo? I like to smell my perfume but I sweat a bit from biking to work.

perspiration ting!

Antiperspirants give you cancer.

Just wear cologne, faggot.

I too sweat like a motherfucker, but it doesn't smells terrible.
I've seen roll on is more effective than spray, which was more effective than bar in controlling sweatness, but my sweat neutralizes the deodoranscent in a few hours, which is why i prefer using perfume alongside it.

>19
>not a young kid
heh

>deoderant
That's not how you spell cologne you high school boy

I use pic related
Covers my pit stank
Not sure if any girls like it
I've never asked

Basic stuff. Combine with the same shower gel and you have a good smelling-basis

>implying

Even if you use cologne, you're still supposed to put deodorant on your armpits, Mehmet.

Don't use deodorant.

>basic stuff
>over 100 cancer causing chemicals some banned outside of America
Haha okay

blue mitchum spray

also comes in orange

They are good sweat wise, don't leave marks/stain shirts they smell but it's neutral and not offensive.

I would probably look at buying one nivea, one sure and one mitchum and just see which one you like best after rotating them.

There is nothing I hate more than smelling someone come into the gym with lynx, axe or sometimes even aftershave.

Really?
(((Who))) told you that?

armpits

now kys

its not dry wtf

Are you indian? Srs question
Because only people who think you can cover up B.O by over compensating with another smell are Indians.

Supposed to wear unscented deodorant then give a couple sprays of cologne

>gf
stop lying OP

on another note, Next afershave is really good apparently

What’s the best roll on? Nivea works for me but I’m bored with it

I'LL TELL HOW I STOPPED SWEATING ON MY ARMPITS!!!!!
i used to sweat a lot, i got out of the shower and after one minute or two my armpits were dripping wet, then i went to a dermatologist and she reccomended me using a "deodorant" called Driclor, it has some Aluminum Chloride or some shit like that that you use it everyday for the first week, every other day on the second and then once a week fron there, and this shit is incredible, after this shit i don't smell even on the gym

>have to clinical str anti perspirant
Gunky white stuff that turns my pit hair into dreds

Had to shave

Roll on deodrant works a million times better than sprays.

>all the deodorants posted are aluminium based
It's like you WANT to get cancer.

Fuck guys I'm all for deos but ffs check the label and ditch it if it has aluminium in it. It's not worth it.

Literally filling your pores with metals and clogging them up

god damn it man just get actual cologne. have a unique smell, one that doesn't resemble an entire middle school. axe is only good for killing spiders.

This is the winning post. Came here to say the same thing. Use this shit.

i use it but feel like it's a gimmick

how does it actually work?

Exact same way as most deodorants; it contains aluminum trichloride, which is astringent and basically forces sweat pores shut.

Old Spice Pure Sport is my gf's favorite. Gillette Fresh has gotten girls to get weirdly flirty and huggy with me, but antiperspirant gives me a rash.
Old Spice Amber is the comfiest winter scent. I wish my house and clothes always smelled like it.
Arm and Hammer deodorant, not antiperspirant, is weirdly good at reducing sweat and smell.
Try to sweat less btw. If you're overweight, lose some weight. Drink cold water when you're feeling warm. Stand arms akimbo when you need to chill your pits a bit.

I've been thinking about getting something medical grade or with a very subdued smell for my pits and topping up with a decent perfume.
Avoid shit like linx axe like the plague,at least go for glass bottle deo spray

Btw, shaving your armpits works wonders.

I feel a bit gay for doing it but fuck I have a 10 feet aura of effluvium around me otherwise