PT dudebro at the gym is holding an introduction to the gym class for some high school students

>PT dudebro at the gym is holding an introduction to the gym class for some high school students
>helping all the tight little 16 year old girls doing the exercises by holding them and touching them all over the place
>has this especially hot little brunette in yogapants in doggie position doing some bullshit exercise while giving me a gloating smile

Why are PT:s such fucking scum of the earth, Veeky Forums?

could you be any more jelly dyel

Agreed. I wouldn't hate them so much if they weren't such fucking quacks. You are prolly looking at a minimum of 200 dollars an hour to get a PT that even knows big 3 form. Most modern PTs are replaceable with VHS fitness series from the late 70s.

>in gym, pretty new so still nervous there when other people around
>a lot of people there this evening
>I'm a kissless virgin loser
>2 teenage qt girls are squatting next to me
>one of them comes up to me and asks me if they can take the plates next to me (which I'm not using)
>she is really pretty so I'm spilling spaghetti really badly as I mumbles that it's okay
>she notices it and gets a little grin and goes back and whispers to her friend
>her friend soon comes up and start asking me questions, fake-flirting with me in an obvious way to mock me
>I try to ignore it and brush it off but I can feel myself blushing and tears starting to appear in my eyes
>she walks back and whisper to her friend and they both giggle a little
>I just snap inside, I don't know what happened but I felt all the anger over the years coming up from my inside
>I grab the curl bar like a sword, charge the girls and slam the cutest of them all I can on the shoulder
>she falls to the floor and I turn to the next and
she barely dodges my hit and jumps away screaming
>2 big guys tackle me and hold me down before I can strike again and they are furious
>they keep telling me who the fuck I am to hit a young girl and they call me a psycho as they hold me down, hurting me
>soon police is called and I'm taken into custody
>I'm facing charges for severe assault with extra harsh punishment since it was directed at a minor
>also got my membership in the gym taken and got lifetime banned from it, every other gym in the chain and if I can trust the owner, soon enough every gym in the country

Is this new pasta?

Old pasta
Judging from previous threads he gonna get over 20 (you)s and a handful of redditors asking to be put in the screencap

Occupational Therapist here. I work alongside PT's daily in a rehab/medical setting. OT/PT education and training is geared specifically towards recovery and maximizing function in the context of injury and disability. We are not trained in bodybuilding, lifting, or training regimens. We might have some more insight into proper form and muscle function than the average joe but a PT LARPing as a personal trainer is like a cardiologist doing brain surgery.

You mean physical therapist vs personal trainer, right?

How much do you make? Do you like it? If I have a bachelor's in an unrelated field how long would it take to become what you are?

Yes. I'm assuming OP was referring to Physical Therapists but the acronyms make it confusing.

It's fucking awesome. Had 1.5 years of grad school + 4years undergrad. Make about $85k/yr right out of college. Guaranteed employment anywhere I live.

Imagine being 16 years old and suddenly being incredibly sexually attractive. To the point that to half the population you are essentially a goddess and they would walk over hot coals to get a chance to touch you.
Like, remember yourself at 16. Probably a badly dressed, awkward looking dork with a bad 00's haircut.

Nature is cruel as fuck.

Anyway OP is a jelly faggot.

What type of grad school? Was it hard? Do I need to have a science based undergrad to get in?

>waxes lyrical about how great it would be to be a sexy 16 year old girl
>but OP is the faggot

Ok m8

99% of trainers are dyel

PT here.

I do endurance training. Mostly outside. I do very little touching and have n interest in 16 year old girls or anyone of any age dumb enough to like boybands or justin beiber or whatever the fuck little girls like now.

Masters of Occupational Therapy program. It was moderately difficult - the classroom/lecture portions are easy but the clinical rotations are tough. Very doable though.

You don't necessarily need science based undergrad. It's hard to give a precise answer on this one because it depends on each university's program requirements. They can vary pretty significantly. Mine required a lot of anatomy/physiology stuff but barely any chem.

Thx for all the answers
Last question, how much did it cost, and could you do it while working full time?
I think another year as an accountant and I'm gonna an hero.
Also do u pull qt nurses now?

>Last question, how much did it cost, and could you do it while working full time?
I worked ~30 hours/week during grad school. There are part time programs available but they take 3ish years to complete. My program cost 9k/semester x 5 semesters = ~$45k. It was worth it IMO.

Also do u pull qt nurses now?
Already have long-term qt gf but lots of thirsty RNs & CNAs try to chat with me.

I see that ^ there

This is unironically just an autistic drunkpost I made for fun like 2-3 years ago. No idea it became a pasta.

Why are you such a jealous faggot?