Why do we allow chestlets to inflict us with their existence...

Why do we allow chestlets to inflict us with their existence? Wouldn't it be better for all parties if we put them out of their misery?

Why do we allow dickelts to inflict us with their existence? Wouldn't it be better for all parties if we put them out of their misery?

A vagina is a vagina kid.

Asses are better anyway

Random guy on Veeky Forums recommends eugenics for dick related reasons. Thread’s over, nothin to see here.

The one with the biggest tits aint ugly by any means, but she has the least attractive face of all the girls there.

I actually prefer smaller breasted women

Face>everything else

if we leave the memes aside for a brief second

this is a 6/10 in Texas

B and C cups are my favourites.

cute and petite with small breasts is the best tb h

Modest is hottest

>(You)

not him, and even tho i love her, shes honestly not that hot. and in that pic she has a boyish face. if u changed her hair and outfit, she could easily pass as a dude there.

perky > big
fit body > big tits

What’s wrong, not fat enough for you?

not fat enough and she's also not my relative

/thread

none of those thinfs are mutually exclusive

Im 99% positive that people who say that they prefer small tits (LOL!) are actually just mad af womanlets.

i also like to think that its just insecure dudes who subconsciously feel like they arent good enough for a girl with big tits so they internally lie to themselves that they are actually attracted to chestlets.

Reminder that Stacy is out there getting the best dick while you're stuck masturbating at home with your itty bitty baby breasts

>dickelts
calm down there tiddylet, cant even write right lmao

it's not right
that titcow NEEDS to be my gf
she is supposed to be my gf she is MINE
wtf

I prefer big desu. And big ones are often perky in their own way

taytay a cute

>tfw cucquean fetish
>tfw taller, bustier, thiccer women dominating and fucking smaller, inferior women's men in front of them gets my dogs barking

wew lads

christ that's fucked up
sort yourself out dude or you're gonna be one of those gay fake middle aged fetish guys and it's not a pretty picture

At this point I'm just glad I'm not an actual Cuckold

She is a 10 are you high

Have you seen her without makeup? Also, no tits, no ass. With makeup she looks pretty cute, and he has long legs and i like her style. but overall shes no where near a 10 if you are being objective about it. and in that pic she looks like david bowie. if u cropped that face out and gave it a man haircut and put it in a polo shirt, it would look like any other guy you know.

She looks better wtihout makeup 2bh.

let stacy get all the chad dick, that leaves the tiny tits to me.

>david bowie
>not a ten if female

what did you mean by this user?

no fucking kidding, retard, but sometimes you have to choose

I'd jizz in her eyes, for sure.

Chad fucks the Hosk™.

You are absolutely insane.

You've spent too much time looking at women on the internet, friend

never realized how much of a slut face she has

4>1>2>3

no she's not you dumb fucking nigger

Why don't you guys just fuck men? You have way more options and it meets your criteria.

She knows how to manipulate incels, she is like a cat in that sense.

you really think that weirdy looks good?

Holy shit I took bass lessons in the middle of the woods from this guy
He was the one who first told me about the Boston bombing when that happened
Love you, Wooty

>3% of men are gay/bi
>97% of women are straight

but being gay gives you "more options"

2 And 3 are best

What do you think its like having a titcow gf, brehs?

Not that great. They're nice to look at in clothes sometimes, but they're usually saggy and they get in the way a lot. Plus you get used to them pretty quick.

I don't care 2bh, I just want some big tiddies to bury my face into after a shitty day at work

Elsa is an undisputed 10/10 when she isn't Stacey'ing around.

yea, that pick makes her look a lot better. Looked like an ugly cunt in the first one.

had one, DD's, was very playful with them in bed with me, went out of her way to let me tit fuck her. Would bury my face in them, suck on them, slap them, soap them up, oil them and bite them. Its amazing, especially if she is beautiful too. Pretty face+big perky tits is heaven user. I'll never be that lucky again :(

Why do we allow Veeky Forums users to inflict us with their existence? Wouldn't it be better for all parties if we put them out of their misery?

Fuck that noise, you can bag another one. I believe in you, you sick fucking cunt.

I love flat chested girls. But I can appreciate making them self conscious about their breasts making them easier. So, keep it up.

That is how they manipulate you maaaan.

Second to the left is hottest by far to me. I don't really like huge tits. Plus they become super saggy with age, while small ones tend to stay a little tighter.

you can buy silicone breast implants/falsies on ebay

have at it. see how long until you get bored with your fetish when you have constant access to it before you date some retard for her tits.

Face>Ass>Tits

>>>/fat/

The one on the right looks like Baby Spice

Don't kid yourself and say you wouldn't give a months worth of gains to fuck any of those in the ass.

Face>Tits>Ass

This has been agreed upon since the days of King Solomon, it was until recently that the meme generation suddenly decided that ass & cuckold is cool.

And fat chicks are healthy in their own way too ;^)

Left one looks like a Bruxa from The Witcher.

Would still bang.

It's just that if she had a pretty face, i would prefer her being flatchested instead of having no ass. But i don't care that much about it., just preference.

Each their own.

A girl's proportionality, low bodyfat, leggs and ass are all far more important to me than big juggy milkies because i'm over 13 years of age.

this is perfect to me. not too much, you can take her anywhere and would cause too much attention unlike bitches with ridiculous proportions.

idk that's just me but i would have to settle for that. but i still get obsidian hard over nice big tits and ass lads.

Same. I have small breasts fetish. I wonder why is it so uncommon.

Because that girls tits will be down to her pussy by the time she's 35

>tfw you are a tits and ass guy
Why limit yourself?

Girls with small bewbs are cute. It's all about shape really

Guess you like fat chicks guess you like saggy shit too

agree, especially when they are tit cows with stick legs arms and narrow hips , no ass they look like freaks

I like chestlets more than big breasts.

As long as they got butt, who cares about the front.

That a man? Or woman?

>35
Jesus Christ you have bought into the memes

Because feminine men ie traps get me way harder than a chick. The internet has ruined me.

Victor, the hell are you doing here?
/mu/ is the other way down

It's great, isn't it?

This. A chestlette stops being a chestlette when you get her pregnant. Give me a tiny girl with a nice frame anyway. If they're all gonna put on weight may as well start from small.

That's Taylor Swift.

>Do you think I'm cute, user...

The shorter you are, the faster any change in weight will be visible.

>This. A chestlette stops being a chestlette when you get her pregnant.
Fuck's sake you idiots really have no idea how female anatomy works.