What make you guys lift? I'm having a hard time getting into the gym

What make you guys lift? I'm having a hard time getting into the gym

Thats why i have a homegym. There is no excuse possible here

Its one way that i can see progress every single day. also great stress reliever. When im sick or busy or whatever causes me to miss more than a week of lifting, my mood has a definite change.

Also bitches love it. Anyone who says they dont lift even partially for girls (or guys, this is Veeky Forums) is most likely lying to themselves.

Do you feel like you work out more too.

You have to force yourself. It's very easy to give yourself an excuse to skip. So, stop excusing yourself. Make a habit out of putting forward your best foot every day.

I see progress what I do everyday at work but once I get home I just feel like not leaving my bed

Not him, but having home gym definitely allowed me to work out more.

Take off your shirt and look at yourself in the mirror. Never got in my car so fast

Nice get.
But yeah, when I went to the gym I would only work out for an hr and be done. With a homegym I literally workout for fun and just workout for hrs.

i have a home gym which makes it easier. and honestly i work a bullshit job so i dont get any sense of progress there. it just pays the bills and takes 9 hours out of my life each day.

Are you eating and sleeping well? Getting enough water and sun light? Are you consuming too much caffeine in the morning and crashing later? Also dont get in bed until bed time.

Well I'm in the military so my jobs decent yeah I get 6-8 hours a night sunlight right now is a problem because it's only out from 9-3 and I'm stuck behind s desk on this deployment and I drink 1 monster a day the rest of the day is nothing but oj

for her

DELETE

Tired of shit video games. Feelings of loneliness. Wanting to get out more.

Even if I only make small chat with people, it's better than playing all the garbage video games that are out now waiting for good stuff to come out. Plus it makes me feel engaged.

Why the fuck wouldn't I lift

Looks nice, gives me something to do

>What make you guys lift? I'm having a hard time getting into the gym

Go to /fat until you can /fit though the door.

But I would like to maintain my IQ without ruining my joints or getting knocked over by a drunk driver.

I pray to Odin every time I'm lifting. It's my way to thank him for everything.

Repent and embrace our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in your heart, heathen. A rep for Jesus is a rep for your soul.

i like the look that fat insecure girls give me when they see how fit i am.

I decided that I wanted a better life. after that nobody could keep me out of the gym

Quit watching bojack, that show is for betas

If any of you are like me, I motivate myself through hatred of myself. First because I was a fat loser. Now that I'm fit and strong b if I don't go I feel like a pussy or weak willed. Either way it's all self hatred.

The grind is sort of similar to an mmo so i found that attractive, going in and looking at the numbers increase is something that i like.

The thing that triggered me the most was having low energy, low energy meant i went to university for 4 hours a day and i couldn't lift myself up from the PC cause i was exhausted.

I lift because I want people to stop ignoring me. I want people to look at me and feel inspired. I want to feel powerful and confident but not get drunk off it. Just enough that I feel like I have some presence instead of being that background character no one ever mentions or talks to or even notices. Maybe I'm lifting for the wrong reasons, but that's why I'm doing it right now.

Agreed

>this

I know it's a selfish motivation at heart, but I guess I want to be a hero. Ever since I was a kid, failing to live up to that standard has been eating me alive. Like I was stuck in the wrong body, but I only had my own lack of discipline to blame for it. That feeling only gets worse as I continue to fail at something as simple as being a functioning adult.

There's so much shit that I have to get together before I could ever hope to protect and help others with anything resembling consistency. Before I could even call myself an Average Joe. I'm hoping putting a workout together and sticking to it so that I don't destroy my body can help me build the discipline I so sorely lack. Maybe then I could look in the mirror and see a little Superman. Or at least add something to the lives of other people.

I lift for bigger butt/legs. Like to look at myself in the mirror. Also yes I guess for guys. I want to be more attractive than other girls.

Look better naked basically. I also think going to the gym is fun. You just go and stop thinking about anything and lift heavy stuff. You make your muscles perform the task.

I'm also kind of motivated by Zyzz. Just want to be a sickcunt.

You just don’t want it enough bro

I feel miserable if I don't.
Not that I don't feel miserable if I do, just a bit less so.

Feel ya sista, it's funny as fuck though because I already genetically have a huge ass so everyone probably thinks I squat decent, but i'm actually trash at squats thanks to my tight fucking calves.

Used to be bullied, was poor, and couldn't defend myself.

Always wanted to lift or play sports but couldn't because of that. Finally got to play baseball since all I really needed to play at my shit school was cleats everything else was hand me downs. Went from overweight to skinny in one season. Joined the army out of high school and chose to never go back to being what I was.

I can get that I hate myself but I just feel like bettering my self is useless and pointless

Yeah and rick and morty is much better?

Yeah my fellow sergeants tell me the same thing im not hungry enough

Because if i don't lift for 2 days I feel my gains fading

I guess yes because its easy here to stay consistant. Its a hour heavy fullbody workout every other day no matter what.

pardon my faggotry, but for real, i'm a "regular" at my gym; as such i'm in a quasi-competition with the entire place. feel me?

I'm addicted to the feeling and rush of lifting heavy weights. There is no better feeling than fighting against a weight that just wants to take you to the floor.

my muscles make me lift

>tfw it's taking me longer to do get ready for work due to flexing infront of a mirror