What to ask for a fit Christmas?

Some relatives and Uni friends have been asking what I want for Christmas.
I just say any work by Plato or some heavier dumbbells to have at home. This took me some time to figure out.
I've embraced a more minimal lifestyle, not really sure what to ask for, I sold everything and my room is empty.

Is it autistic to ask for dry oats?

>settling for Plato
>not worshipping Aristotle, a man who wandered around the city picking verbal fights with nobility and sleeping in a fucking oversized vase

ask for an oversized vase

>Plato
>Aristotle
>Not asking for Marcus Aurelius and Seneca, >Not following Stoicism like a fucking jedi

Reported.

*diogenes
diogenes was a fuckin meme, avoid

Un-reported.

I’m asking to pass away in my sleep, but seeing as how I’m living a very healthy life style that won’t happen any time soon

Ask for a chastity cage

On the first day of Christmas Veeky Forums gave to me.

A bowl of oatmeal

Diogenes was the original shitposter.

On the second day of Christmas Veeky Forums gave me

2 dumbbells

On the third day of Christmas Veeky Forums gave to me.
Three white onions
2 dumbbells
and a bowl of warm oat-meal

Four scoops c'mon

FIIIIIVE ASS TO GRASS SQUATS!

"donate to a local food bank"

Yes.

two twenty five pound plates

A girlfriend

if you're serious about socratic dialogues and plato, or just ancient philosophy in general, ask for Plato: Complete Works edited by john cooper and d.s. hutchinson. it is the authoritative english text on the subject and comprises (as the title suggests) the complete canon of plato's writings. the pages are also made out of a great material; thin, but highlighters and pens don't bleed through

>sleeping in an oversized vase
Wait really? Was he the OG Hobo the the Gold Chain equivalent of a cardboard box?

Mine delusions acquainted,
Bubbles erotica,
Plutonium wedding rings,
Icicles stretching,
Bicycles, shoestrings,
One flag, flaggy but one,
Painting the paintings of the alive

I was going to ask for a bag to carry my deodorant, keys, and wallet in but I got that already.

I guess some band shirts would be nice. I don't really have any cool shirts to wear in public.

I'm asking for
>a kitchen scale
and i dont know what else but i know that for sure