>PB Powder
>creatine
>2 scoops of whey

70g of protons. Feels good man.

I fucking love this so good damned much

>10 bucks
feelsbadman

Where do you live?
I get the 1.5L ones for 5 bucks each. I drink 1 a day though so it's slightly expensive

where the FUCK are you buying it ar $10 a pop? Fuckin GNC? I usually see it for 3-4$. Four or five bottles a month is $20 at most

Have you ever noticed that certain products advertise with 0% fat or reduced fat, even though it makes no sense that they would have fat in it, in the first place?
I have seen gummy candy that boasts 0% fat. As if fat had ever been the problem and not sugar.
Who falls for this shit?

couldn't you make this yourself for less? granted you'd have to buy the ingredients which is most likely more than one but would produce a shit ton.

I hope you're not implying milk shouldn't have fat?

Also fat is a flavor enhancer for countless foods bro

What are you talking about? your question makes no sense. He posted a shake recipe? Are you asking if it would be cheaper to grow the flax and make the peanut butter powder from scratch..? He wasn't listing the fairlife milk's ingredients

Is this milk good? I read on the back that it has added sugar?

Yes it does.

And?

Sugar intake for athletes is essential.. You're not sedentary, are you?

I could show you a handful of elite world class athletes that drink chocolate milk off the top of my head.. mostly swimmers, sprinters, oly lifters..

Alright.. get started on that list.

Liu Xiaojun (77kg olympic record holder in weightlifting)
Usain Bolt (no intro needed)
Literally countless cyclists (who also eatg donuts by the way)
The entirety of every olympic weightlifting camp ever (they have buffets full of sugary crap like pancakes)

I'm not sure why I need to even respond, It's pretty common knowledge that athletes consume sugar. Muscles of athletes require several times more nutrients than a sedentary person, including sugfar for glycogen stores.. AND sugar raises insulin which delivers these nutrients to the muscles.

Everything with reduced fat has increased sugar - arguably worse than fat.

Food industry meme against fat.

Even the one with fat still has added sugars. I just thought that the added sugars were synthetic, you know, the bad one.

Yes there is Sucralose in fairlife which is what you're referring to

Bad for insulin, fine for people with non-shit genetics GENERALLY. SOME people get diarrhea/headaches from it

Fairlife is a subsidiary of Coca Cola. It is fine filtered but not organic. $3.50 at Walmart.

Walmart Brand is $3.10 and is Organic Fine Filtered.

OK and?

it doesn't have the same macros? Why would I want less protein + more sugar just for being le organic?

You muricans should import some up & go energize from us aussies, 17g protien in 250ml carton of choc
>Fairlife is a subsidiary of Coca Cola. It is fine filtered but not organic. $3.50 at Walmart.
>Walmart Brand is $3.10 and is Organic Fine Filtered.
milkies

I looked up the ingredients and almost puked

Soy
Skim milk powder
wheat
fructose

5 DOLLARS?!? Holy fuck up in ND they are 2.50

>slightly expensive
>$150 a month on milk

Shiggy diggy mah niggy piggy

>Coca-Cola
Enjoy your ZOGmilk, goyim