You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Gorgeous girl but she needs more upper lip. Virtually flawless otherwise.

>blonde

Try again kido

She's 6'2 without heels. Manlets of Veeky Forums would be BTFO just standing next to her.

>tfw 5'9 and Veeky Forums has brainwashed me to point that this is now a fetish

Yes, but she looks much better with natural hair.

Dom

I usually like brunettes more but I think I like her more with the platinum blonde.

No you don't.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I do.

Well I prefer natural.

I want her to peg me

She is 100% submissive though.

her brow line is so low wtf, is she a cavewoman or something?

Based

>tfw her clothing reminds me of that one time my ex gf squirted through a tartan thong
Kill me she's gone

Blasphemy.

Pretty average looking. Her body is what makes her look good. THIS is what peak performance looks like

Veeky Forums has truly ruined me.

I mean don't get me wrong, she's not ugly or anything, but I just don't get excited about "regular" women anymore. I need them to have quads to crush watermelons with, abs, squatting ass, etc. I mean yeah, that girl looks pretty good, but take a look at pic related and compare them - i mean, they're not even in the same ballpark. It's like comparing a gokart with a BMW.

what is a tartan thong and why was she wearing it?

real peak performance coming through

*yawn*

Ayyy lmao tier
Peak coming through

that is an ugly face, I could go to the supermarket right now and find 5-10 women that are significantly more attractive than her

Oh shit, it's gogigga dyke. Only dubs can save us

I actually like grills with thin lips, my friend always laughed when I said I don't like Angelina's huge lips.

Sure you could.

Looks good, make app her

This tbqh. I want my gfs ass so muscely that her asshole clenches like a vice and rips off my nose when I eat her pussy from behind.

I want to make app my way into her asshole and die

Sounds like you want a man 2bh.

I do like it

Every time I see a bra like that I just think it looks like cut up upside down boxer briefs

>Victoria's slaglet

These are pretty nice too. Still prefer Klossy, though.

Sure, on my dick maybe

gay

DELET THIS

can't be over 4/10 with thin lips

doesnt look very sub desu

It's the inside that counts.

That's just memeing/signalling
All women meme in photos
Poses, fashion, makeup, looks, expression
They do their best to pretend to be what they want to be perceived as
Doesn't necessarily mean that's what they are
It's all part of The Roastie Deception

I've known so many girls
And a few guys too
Who, just by looking at their fb photos, you'd think they're alpha, party animals, total confident Staceys
But you get to know them and you realise they just hold that pose for photos
They're actually shy and unconfident and beta and a few I even thought were autists (in the Veeky Forums definition)

tl;dr: you can't at all judge personality from photos, especially women

Thin>thicc

tbwqhwy

Ideal woman to breed apex slayer predator children with.

FUCK THICC
Marry thin (and tall)

BRAPHOGS/SLAMPIGS are for sex only. Not worthy of being family.

What about vlogs?

She looked better the last time around.

I have that exact same blanket. Pretty fucking comfy if I say so myself.

That's because they halo each other like cazy.

More difficult to do, but yes many also do this full on with vlogs, or speaking, or social engagements...or have a FULL-ON completely different fake public persona. I have seen two very strong cases of this up close and personal.

1) My older sister. In private, at home, just like me. But she had a complete fake demeanor she would put on at lightning speed. Could just swicth it on and off like that. Everything would change.
Accent. Tone/intonation. Cadence. Facial expressions when talking. Body language. Giggling. They somehow try to be super intellectual yet ditzy at the same time. Serious doublethink.
2) My ex (and only ever) gf. Same thing. In private, the most scared beta little baby ever. But in public, everything changed. All fake. But a very convincing facade. That was actually the reason I went for her in the first place, she was this supremely arrogant, cocky kinky kinda goth slut looking sexy girl. Had a real bitchy edge too. Constantly making fun of people being all confident and bitchy. Negged me a few times too. To say unravelling the real her was a surprise is an understatement. I grew to love her for who she really was, but that was not the her she presented to everyone else or me at the begginning.

I think it starts with men in mind. But then it becomes their entire public facade. Because roasties aren't truly firends with each other. They're competing, see each other as the enemy. School, uni, work. Even just out in public. In front of their in-laws (ha!)
The only people they'll reveal their true self to is parents, bro/sis, and maybe their bf/husband if they becomes truly intimate. Many don't though, I bet. Plastic stepford gfs/wives til the day hubby dies. So many cuck men have no idea who they're sleeping next to and have put their lives in the hands of.

Men do it a little bit, but not on the same level, not even on the same planet, as what women do. Women literaly occupy another universe mentally, while sharing our meatspace.

Nice blog

memes

What's wrong with that

And that performance is fucktoy and breeding sow

What are you faggots getting excited for? That entire bullshit ramble can be boiled down to women are 2 faced. What a fucking shocker. Have you never left your house before?

Simple truths oft goes in one ear and out of the other.
Someone taking the time to explain it in such a way is how you get people to sit down listen fully consider something and ultimately remember.
That's why people create long winded and interesting stories to relay messages.
It's kind of why we even have stories to begin with.
It's just that we've been inundated with outright lies and half truths and messages for so long that we've forgotten that communication is how we relay messages and ideas rather then just say things at each other just to make sure that there is someone else there.

Very nicely said.

Imagine a amazonian woman wearing clothes like that ensnaring you and wrapping her arms around you, completely cocooning you in flannel as she fucks on you.

this has to be same fagging
>oft
cringe
>we've forgotten that communication is how we relay messages and ideas
literally what?
Again this ultimate truth you needed a story to convey is that women are 2 faced. Wow, so insightful. Calm your psuedo intellectual rambling. You arent a prophet.

damn, this cuts deep bro

most women are cunts this is not news though

taylor is queen imo

urge to rape.....RISING

>urge to *GET RAPED by Karlie & TayTay.....RISING

fixed

>tfw 6'4
Hm. It'd still work. Anything can work.

>mfw your mother promised to stay at home and you discover she sneaked out to prance on the catwalk.

good post

Imagine coming home to this laying on your bed.

When will she come out as a lesbian already?

never pls

THINN literally can't stop winning. Braphogs unequivocally BTFO

BRAPHOGS BTFO

Her outfit looks like an anthony fantano cosplay

>Posting shopped chloe
Not gonna make it senpai

Debatable.

what is smart water