ITT we list redeeming qualities about women. I’ll start

ITT we list redeeming qualities about women. I’ll start
1. They have a vagina
2. ...

Somebody help me out I’m at a loss here. That can’t be the whole list, can it?

Women have a lot to offer you pig. Let's see. They..uhm..ughh..have a vagina

If you find the right one they'll brighten up your day just by looking at them

Let’s throw them a bone, they have 2 more wet holes. So if we ignore that they use them in the same way for the same purpose, that’s 3 reasons

Bob and vagena

They give men an excuse to bitch about someone else's short comings as to distract from their own

By being pretty?
Ok so so far the list is
1. Hole
2. Hole
3. Hole
4. Physical appearance

Wow, scum like you is why we feminists exist. Get a life you losers.

Women have plenty of things to offer the world. If you disagree with me you're a nazi. I can't wait until we make your free speech illegal.

Bitter shit like this is the exact reason we have these threads. Please fuck off roastie whore we’re trying to have a conversation

Women are like smaller, dumber men. It's a shame I'm still sexually attracted to them for some reason.

A more accurate metaphor would be “women are children”, because that describes their mentality and emotional level as well

Children are innocent and naive.
Women are not

Go get a girlfriend you soyboy

they smell gud

Tend to be more compassionate

1. Vagina
2. Asshole
3. Throatfucking
4. Visual Sexual appeal
5. children

Honestly 1 and 5 are the only things they have a monopoly on.

Is this satire? I just can't believe the free speech part. Fucking narcissists I swear.

remember that one time god made eve first in the gadadavida and then made adam as an after thought after eve asked for some human poontang to bang? no wait, thats not quite right...

>Is this satire?

If you guys truly hated women I wouldn’t have to see no-gf posting every day.

The bottom line is that every single human is instinctually inclined to try and find a mate. No matter how much you try to deny that, we are all imbued with the will to live and reproduce. The reason why everyone wants to be loved romantically is because it is comforting and pleasurable and cannot be replaced

Asexual people aren't inclined to

>Be god
>Make dude
>Tfw no bf
>He says he's straight and needs punanni
>Make a grill
>cook dinner dank steaks, bro down with Adam
>Make girl
>suggest 3some
>Eve wants to bring in kinks with cucumbers and apples
>Make it to Apple
>gets stuck
>Adams plowing eve into the next dimension and I'm just sitting here awkwardly appleassed
>Leave and never return

>It's a shame I'm still sexually attracted to them for some reason.
You just haven't met the right man yet.

Kek

>itt: butthurt beta hate

Go get laid you losers

They are the female of homo sapiens sapiens. That's as good as the male of said species.

Why the FUCK do I find this pic of a literal whale fucker hot?

Mental illness

> t. Ugly beta who cant get a good girl

The right woman literally completes you. She equals out your imbalances. All your rage and weirdness go away when you build a future together. They are very good at civilizing men and you will like that.
Also kids are super fun desu.

Thats just how my experience with women is, but I dont come from a broken home and I am 6'2 so thats maybe why.

the state of society and women might be far from ideal right now but speaks the truth. It's natural law: we are complementary. Pic related.

Truth.

Who hurt you, OP? Maybe stop chasing after dumb hot chicks.

>Being a Childcuck

if you spend about 526 dollars on them there's a chance they touch your penis with their vagina

Mine is also good for a paycheque as she earns more than I do, which is zero. But that doesn't really make the list since it's not applicable to all women.

>Is this satire?
Jfc user, get your shit together.

Mental ill people aren't humans.

damn I really wish I would have saved my argument for why women share similarties with children. It referenced 21 evidence points from real life and was uploaded as 21 different posts that were all written as 1 or 2 sentences and therefore easily consumable.

Some of the points from memory:
*Women are physically weak like children
*Women are short like children
*Women seek the protection of men rather than companionship. This is why women seek status and power, because power begets protection. Children similarly rely on more powerful people to protect them.
*Women on the whole do not perform science or have scientific minds, akin to children.
*When problems occur, women mentally breakdown and start screaming and crying, like children. This specific post had links to 20 videos on Liveleak of crisis situations where women immediately breakdown in a developing crisis and either fail to help or even make the situation worse by being incompetent, meanwhile an average joe saves everybody.
*Women concern themselves with material possessions as children do (think of children obsessing over toys and playthings, now imagine women obsessing over diamond rings, iPhones, watches, clothing, shoes.. the root psychology is identical, only men seem to generally outgrow this)
*Women prefer to remain child-like when given the option allowing men to earn all the money while they stay home and watch Ellen and The View. Adults are independent, children are dependents.
*When something in the house breaks it it not the woman's first thought to understand the system, assess the situation, and fix the problem herself. Her first instinct is to defer to smarter adults who can actually fix the water heater (men). The woman's main strategy to get things fixed is nagging her husband, which is the same strategy children use to affect the world.

There are many more points that I'm forgetting, but it's striking how many similarities the broad swathe of women share with kids.

>no argument just emotional bullshit and nonsense words

>"Women are cool because they produce lil kids and the lil kids are cool I guess"

*Women are unable to control their emotions and cry frequently and for silly reasons. Children also cry frequently for silly reasons.

>Omg my best friend left the group and danced with a guy!! I can't believe this *cry cry*

>MOOOOM SHE COPIED ME. SHE HAS A BARBIE JUST LIKE MINE!!!! TELL HER TO STOOOOOP *cry cry cry*

they smell good
you can take care of them when they have a hissy fit and that makes you feel important
you can have sex with them
they can cook for you

>shaming
>no arguments just blank statements
typical wome-
>They are very good at civilizing men
oh it's bait 8/10 I guess, good job

I smell good. Also buy scented candles.

I don't deal with other peoples' emotional bullshit. That's gay.

I can have sex with myself and with men.

Men are the best chefs in the world.

debate me atheists

A soyboy would actually worship&defend wymenz in this thread you delusional roastie

>Women have plenty of things to offer the world
doesn't actually mention what they are or add them to the list

The type that does no gf-posting is somewhere posting no gf posts. The people in this thread have had enough girlfriends to question womens actual value

Having kids and passing on your genes is your biological imperative, it's our strongest natural instinct and literally our only purpose in life. Woman are the only way you can do that, and that's why they're valuable

I'm really not seeing any shortage of people

>The people in this thread have had enough girlfriends to question womens actual value
Top kek. Most women are fucking awful but let's not pretend this place isn't /r9k/ with more mass.

also, it's sad to me to think we have nothing more to aspire to than basic animal imperatives. Virtues are all about rising above our animal instincts/"biological imperatives". If all you live for is getting a piece of ass cause its your impulse you may as well not have a human brain at all. By that rationale, women lose even more value, especially when a piece of ass is easy to get.

yea, ur probly right about that

okay i'll bite

at least in my experience, women tend to offer a level of nuturing and emotional support that men do not. sure, there are things i only want to talk about with the bros, but having a woman run her fingers through your hair and listen to you vent about your problems after a long day really goes a long way. the perspective women have offered me throughout my life has not diminished my masculinity, it's actually strengthened it. once you realize that being a man isn't about fucking a wet hole for the singular pursuit of pleasure and is actually about using the power attached to masculinity to guide others and instill positive change, then women really become valuable.

think about it; any successful/capable man benefits greatly from having a strong woman at their back, and vice versa. don't be dense Veeky Forums

no no, I think it's just
1. Hole

I don't think we should include things in list that a shemale could fullfill.

I know this is bait, but
>Women have plenty of things to offer the world

name something else than a vagina that a man couldn't do (birthing falls into vagina category)

balance is weakness

this. breeders are slaves to nature. no better than animals

>submitting yourself to nature

Lay off the soy goy

>>>/incels/

>attracted to taller, tomboyish women.
>they are easier to respect, view as an equal, and are less likely to be shallow materialistic harpies.
>still have the emotional maturity of a child.

And society now wants to raise our men like this, because suppressing emotions until a problem is logically dealt with isntead of breaking down in to an emotional mess when put under pressure is "toxic masculinity"

Women are mostly shit and anyone who doubts this can do a little experiment.

Talk to any girl you're interested in. Now pretend she has no vagina, and all other forms of sex are impossible. Now stop carrying the conversation. Does this person still hold your interest? Chances are, no.

There are interesting funny woman, but they are few and far between, they are also usually unattractive. Cute women don't usually form good personalities. They don't need to, becuase a man will always carry the conversation and laugh at whatever they say.

Not reallt their fault though, men would also be vapid and uninteresting given the chance. People don't form positives traits or characteristics unless there is stimulus to do so.

>making kids - our strongest natural instinct
No, self-preservation is our strongest natural instinct.
You will notice it by the lack of suicide for all those people who at one time or another, for a brief moment in their lives, failed to find any reason to live, yet didn't kill themselves even though they wanted to.

Use the power of masculinity to guide others? Instill positive change? That was the most soylent shit I've seen on this board today.
You sound like a politician talking values, and neither of you can make any statement that easily transfers to a real life situation.

So you appreciate a woman being a comforting teddybear and with that support behind you, it makes you feel strong?
Yeah, I get it, but don't argue that your dependence on a woman makes you stronger than men who doesn't need one. It's childish to need a mom and even more childish to claim your mom makes you stronger.

Met the attractive psychopaths yet?