/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

GAINZ edition

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
investing.com/indices/bovespa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get your pink wojaks out

Where is everyone?

Sleeping, you how NEETs are.

Sitting with my ROKU Nov 24 30 PUTs

Got them at 0.55, the only question is if I'll make 300% or 600%

Getting ready for another down day. I should have just stuck to crypto.

W-what do we do with our AMRS positions lads?

Buy PTN
It'll be a safe 1.5% today.
Other markets are crashing.

Where is the UVXY user? The market looks like it's about to shit the bed.

Kek I love these new wojacks

>unironically buying stocks
lmao

I'm confused too.

I'm selling fuck this shit.

$MOSY passing the moon

What's going on with the market? Set stop losses outside of support lines for everything I could, just in case.

Selling AMRS at open, 20% loss.

>trying to shit on a board which has been here longer then about 99% of cryptotards.

FUCK IT DID

You gotta pay the gains toll if you want to get in the B hold.

This fucking meme series man.

Does anyone here actually short or do they just fomo buy pump and dump pharmas and other trash like the rest of biz?

Ready to load up on some $BABA

Yeah

BABA, BAC, and JPM tanking in premarket, getting pretty close to some good entry points on all of them

I made $1k shorting GE on Friday and covering yesterday. I've got an open short position open on MBI that I'm getting increasingly nervous about right now.

I only have losses.

gubment hurry pass a favorable tax reform asap before we lose it all.

YES

Out of AMRS at $3.30

In on KTOS at 10.03 for 60 shares. I know it's still trending down but hopefully support at ~9.80 will stop it.

I’m in on $BABA at $179. Gonna be holding through the holidays

I bought BABA way too high, hit my stop loss today at 181.

When should I rebuy?

haha this is great i hate having money i'm not going to kill myself today because i'm having so much fun losing money

Me too. Got out ahead.

AMD sinking fast guys.

>BAC+B is still over a dollar
FUCKING HOW?

Looking at KTOS and AMD

GIVE ME YOUR GAINS

Shouldn’t have sold at all IMO, if you’re long. But if you’re just trying to get in and out, the overall market is down today, probably won’t be going up until next week. So set a limit buy around $175 and don’t panic

It wasn't clear if warren added to his bac holdings in this new report.

Another red day....

I don't give two shits about Warren Buffet. BAC+B should be in the low 90s by now.

THE STATE OF BAA AND LODE

Any news on LODE? Looking at .40 now but what's their plans for the future?

Expanded my AMD bags with all other 30 shares at 10.84, stop loss set for 10.59 in case all hell breaks loose.

It's time to LODE up on BAA, you can get 500 shares for just $65! ; )

bankruptcy.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

>the current state of the LODE investor

MORE MWAHAHAHA

These past 2 weeks have been nothing but pain.

Any massive pumps going on that I can take advantage of?

TRXC killed me and I lost 15% yesterday. I need to make that back up to keep my sanity

I pulled my equity, all I have is one stock lol ON hasn't given a fuck about these red days.

WAKE ME UP

BEFORE YOU GO GO

WAKE ME UP INSIDE!

Check out BZQ.

It's a brazillian short ETF. Outperformed UVXY for the past week.

Oddly enough, I do well in shitty markets and bad in good markets.

Is this the big one, guys? The one we have all been dreading would come?

The never ending series of red? The 18 year downturn? The ultimate crush?

youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

Www.share.robinhood.com/davidt917

Come suffer with us

SELL SELL SELL

share.robinhood.com/l/fuckoffdavid

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

No you mong, it's a cooling off period after months of sustained gains. Even with the pullback I'm still up over 10% on the Intel shares that I bought a few weeks ago. Companies like Google, Amazon, and Facebook had huge price increases for companies that have market caps that high. Expect this shit to level off near the beginning of December and start increasing again going into January for next earnings season.

>I almost bought MOSY during this pump

Thank god I had second thoughts

>he buys during pumps
I bet the greeks love you.

>markets can go only up forever

As long as you get in before the dump you make money

*Tips non existant tax reform

>stocks go up forever

no, your punishment is near

That's certainly the idea, ain't it?

LADS WE NEED INVERSE ETFS AND VOLATILITY INDEXES

Of course not but this isn't "the big one". Anyone who didn't expect a pullback after seeing the shenanigans that occurred last earnings season is an idiot.

Even without a tax reform bill getting passed, the fed rate increase will put some wind in the sails of the financial sector and keep shit afloat until early next year when tax reform actually gets passed. The day of reckoning will come but it isn't going to come any time between now and February.

BZQ my nigga. Inverse of Brazil markets

Brazil markets are doing really shitty already:
investing.com/indices/bovespa
And they're closed today, a lot of Brazillian traders are probably scared shitless watching today unfold and will probably panic sell like crazy tomorrow

>BAC is even higher than it was yesterday
Goddamn, I seriously hope it's just a bull trap.

I wish there was an inverse Nikkei 225 ETF but I haven't been able to find one. Japan's eventual economic crash and burn will be glorious.

Buying UVXY is like picking your teeth with a knife. Dangerous, but very satisfying if you're careful and know what you're doing.

>CHKR
>sideways forever

I put aside 40k of retirenent (40ish years away I'm 29) money to play with, and to date i am down $3400. Obviously I'm not good at this, though i have learned a bit and it has been fairly entertaining. Should I just quit now, sell all shares of everything and get back to wageslaving?

(((they're))) making BAC moon. B might be OK today

>Finiancials are green

Is there a reason to buy anything but bank stocks?

bought a bit

>SNAP and JCP are up

what did the market mean by this?

>that guy who was joking about hedging the market with snap
This just makes it even funnier.

>CHFS

You have to be kidding me

Shorts taking profits

When did you start? What did you learn? How can you apply changes to what you've been doing? Honestly it's the price of the education. What you do with the education is up to you. The world is your oyster, and if you're actually learning from mistakes, nothing can hold you back.

hahahhahaa you're right!

Did you cover that GE short you put in yesterday?

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

i had 2000 shares of some shit fracking co SND

nothing like a little -20% gap down on some bullshit downgrade, feels really great man

I'm closing my UVXY around 130 in preparedness of my presidents address to his citizens. Expect sporadic XIV gains, or it its too much effort just fucking short UVXY and get some leverage on that bitch. You've got to be a man and grab the market by the pussy.

You're damn right I did. I went long and short in that shit all day. Made a few hundred just providing liquidity.

will ROKU go down to 35

Someone use jewish tricks to pump NMM

You want to see a Jewish trick?

nice

What I did was go long, and I'm going to grab a nickle 300 times.

I hope you dumbfucks looking to buy $AMD at ~12.70 took my advice and stayed the fuck away from this shitshow

I'm buying as soon as it hits the nines

I believe that BagholderExtraordinaire previously mentioned he's Jewish. We all joke about Jewish MM's and their fuckery (see Goldman Sachs), but leave him alone. He's just like the rest of us... losing a fortune on memes.

I'm kind of regretting being tied up while UVXY makes the most predictable moves in the world the past few days. Oh well.