Big for a soyboy. Dude has beast genetics

Big for a soyboy. Dude has beast genetics

Dude has black genetics
Black people are known to have more muscle definition and size compared to white people with minimal effort

He's got a little help from Vitamin S as well. Vegans can only get big with gear.

Intelligence>>>>>>>>>Strength

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account

Where do you work out?

cant compare BBC genetix with Veeky Forums

>Strength
Read the post again, theres a reason there are no black pro weight lifters

must be why blacks dominate in strength sports

oh wait they dont

> ney he must be a Jew
You’re right, they dominate in bodybuilding competitions

>muscle definition
if you don't lift or even know what you're talking about, can you fucking leave Veeky Forums instead of spreading misinformation like a retard

Look, you can see muscles better on black skin rather than white skin, that’s why people get tan for competitions.
Also there’s bodyfat percentage and stuff but you understand what I mean

>yet another nigger shill OP

Black people are also from tropical climates so they can adapt to a 90% carb diet better. White people, plains indians and eskimos always ate more fat and protein since we didnt have pineapples trees everywhere

>those delts
>everyone in this thread thinks he’s natty
If you see a soyboy with any muscle at all, he’s on gear.

Those delts look natty though
Maybe he just eats soy protein but is not vegan

>Africa
>Tropical
>Having pineapples
Congrats, you are dumb enough to be an honorary nigger.

> having a name on an anonymous image board
Turn that shit off queer

love when people who have been lifting for 2 months think they're experts at spotting steroid users

news flash: his physique is achievable natty

>those delts
Jesus christ dude you must be pathetic as fuck, head on back to your original board dyel

>pineapple trees
This is some pretty good bait

>veganhustle tv
>not vegan
really makes you think

why are you randomly bringing up intelligence? insecure much?

90% of sup saharans live in the tropics dumb shit
>hurr pineapples are native to the americas
Doesnt matter, the point is they still lived in areas full of high carb sugary fruits that made up a large part of their diet

Shit I didn’t read that
K he may be shooting up or have very good genetics for a vegan

>missed the entire point because turboautism
Never gonna make it

Black cocks are magic

Soy doesn't turn you into a girly man, it's just that girly men disproportionately choose eat soy. Also
>nigger
>better genetics
lol

Every race has some advantage over others

Any of you fit guys in UK feel like pxting? Single bored mum. 074 7827 3073 no black guys...

I know black people with abs that fucking smoke weed and drink beer everyday. Literally chad eats pizza tier genes

>g-guys vegans can't eat 200g protein/day cuz plants don't have protein and plant protein doesn't exist and I need my milkies and my dead pig to make be big cuz animal amino acids are magically different
>g-guys u can't get jacked without muh meats
>muh meats guys

I'm going to go out on a small limb and say that you're either DYEL or a fatfuck from /pol/.

It’s not impossible, it’s just VERY difficult
It’s obvious you can live a healthy life as a vegan, but a bodybuilder life is difficult when vegan

None of those are unique or special benefits and they neglect to mention the xenoestrogens

No one said you can't eat enough while vegan, we say that you won't, because nearly all vegan food is 90% water and the rest mostly carbs. It is redious and unpleasant to eat that much every day and you will not stick to it

Its possible if you dont have a job and can spend the whole day grazing like a cow like began gainz. If you want to be a herbivore you have to live like one

Yes, let's mention xenoestrogens:

Zeranol
Zeranol is currently used as an anabolic growth promoter for livestock in the US and Canada. It has since been banned in the EU since 1985, but is still present as a contaminant in food through meat products that were exposed to it.

Endosulfan
The only one that would affect you directly through plants.
"More than 80 countries,[4] including the European Union, Australia, New Zealand, several West African nations,[5] the United States,[6][7] Brazil,[8] and Canada[9] had already banned it or announced phase-outs by the time the Stockholm Convention ban was agreed upon"

Dioxin
Consumption of animals fats is thought to be the primary pathway for human exposure

>most vegan food is 90% water
oats, fruit, spices, soy, nuts, legumes, rice
I could go on. Vegans don't eat fucking lettuce fatshit.

>it seems easier to cook for myself
Just look at the picture dude, you literally aren't cooking anything, just eating fucking ingredients. mfw when you are actually eating 300g of chickpeas

You would fucking comment. I was going to rewrite that.
400g of chickpeas is two cups. Making hummus is literally as easy as throwing a can of chickpeas into a food processor, throwing some spices in, and adding whatever else. I can eat that shit in one minute flat.

>forcing 1.5k cals a day of chickpeas down your gullet
>not enjoying your balanced omnivorous peak performance diet
>not making it

>they dominate in bodybuilding competitions
lol, only one black guy has won a bodybuilding competition

>not reaping the benefits of a can of chickpeas for one of your meals every few days
>feeding yourself disease and cancer
>not being a veganchad

Yeah the worst part about bwing vegan is always feeling bloated but never feeling full

Homo sapiens aren't omnivores.

>disease and cancer
You're forgetting that many "plants" that we eat are literally cancer

prove it

that's some top tier farming equipment right there

>t. meatcuck

please enlighten us einstein

Reddit

You realize soyboys/literal auschwitz victims on gear will still end up better than 99% of all natties on an actual proper regiment?