en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_subsidies#United_States
youtu.be/9rWjb7t8cfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Fuck eggs, eat onions" - Veeky Forums

who do you trust some fucking dyel 4eyes or real kings

>Scientific research

wrong

that "Scientific research" was funded by sugar companies

I started eating them for the entire purpose of fucking up my heart and my body because I want to die. 10 straight years of eating 10 or more a day and no negative health effects yet sadly.

It doesnt fucking matter what you eat retards its how much you eat and exercise. Get your blood pressure and blood lipids/cholesterol checked regularly if you're that concerned.

I don't know what to believe anymore. I was watching some Klokov videos and the guy was eating omelette after omelette.
Then Eric Bugenhagen says he's been doing GOMAD for decades. Everything I know about nutrition and hormone balance seems to be bullshit.
Let's not forget about Durianrider eating literal bags of sugar a day.

Worrying about health this much is soyboy tier

Do you wear a gook mask on the subway too?

Cholesterol is very important for your cells, it helps the membrane stay flexible so that bad stuff can leave and good stuff can come in. The more cholesterol you eat the less your body produces. Also it's litchrlly a steroid soooo

and (((them)))

There goes the overweight spastic throwing the buzzwords.
The whole point of this board is to be healthier, this seems like a logical question.

The thing that all these athletes that eat shit loads of eggs and naturally fatty foods have in common is that they exercise regularly.

The average person sits on their ass 24/7 and then blames the food for killing them.

Eh taste decent, has a decent amount of BROTEIN and helps in testosterone production.

Easy to prepare, easy to eat.

Would recommend

Fitness not health. I eat lean meats, whole grains, healthy fats, fruits, veggies, beans, eggs and fish, with occasional treats if I feel like it when bulking. I had some noided user trying to convince me a tin of tuna a day would kill me despite never having problems, then this shit comes up.

Fuck off and stop worrying like a woman on a fad diet. The absolute state of you. Very likely you will tell me how I'm going to suffer X and Y disease in the future and very likely I'll forget about it and never be even close to being unhealthy

scientific research says egs are healthy.
This is just some bullshit troll

Do your own updated research, not some 1970 stuff, they're fine.

It's great to eat id you want to improve your athletic performance but terrible for health. The retards here thinks the studies against eggs are industry funded when in reality the study's FOR egg consumption are everytime funded by the eff industry. Also top athletes are not healthy generally, they all tend to have a somewhat short lifespan

Not mutually exclusive. Just keep your cholesterol in shape.

Lol and damage has been done but heart disease take 10-60years to develop

>It doesnt fucking matter what you eat retards its how much you eat and exercise.
HAHA DUDE IIFYM

Busanut...... Oh

Underage,fattie detected.

Retard

The board is health and fitness tardo. Stop being a buzzwords spouting sheep.

Pretty much this, Klokov, Eric, Durian guy literally lift 30 hrs+ per week, meanwhile your average person goes to the gym for 30 mins once every month if at all, drives everywhere and spend their entire time watching GoT or sitting in a desk job.

IIFYM works if you include fibre as essential as other macros and have 50g minimum of it per day from natural sources.

>meat is actually decent for you, here's why
>meat gives cancer and makes you fat
>eggs are really healthy and include lots of essential nutrients
>eggs are actually terrible for you, don't eat too many!
>milk is healthy and good for your bones
>don't drink milk. ever.
Guess I'll just starve to death then.

Dyel 4 eyes that get paid by people in the food industry

50g of fiber is a lot isn't t

I know user, its enough to make me not pay attention to this shit anymore.

Something is going to get me one day, might as well live the way I want to live up to that point.

This. The whole cholesterol/fat is bad for your heart meme is a huge lie. Don't forget that 95% of western studies are funded by big companies; some of the biggest being in the sugar and grain industry.

Lmao check the title, it changed years ago. That's besides the point anyway, you're worrying like a little bitch

To understand the cholesterol myth you need to understand history, all the way back to Ancel Keys making the popular simplification "Fat makes you fat, everyone should stop eating fat".
This was during a time when most fat humans consumed was saturated fat from animals.

He was scientifically refuted by his time as he picked a few datapoints to support him, and discarded all who didn't. But he was charismatic and popular with the media, and the MEDIA sold his fake science over and over again.
Through media it became the truth every researcher had to adhere too. Anyone opposing was met with cognitive dissonance from the media who claimed everyone opposing it was from the meat industry etc.

However, the science never supported Ancel Keys findings, and every time research failed to support his finding they invented new reasons why his findings were still valid.

First they talked about how some fats had magical healing properties (olive oil) that Ancel himself liked as part of Mediterran Diet, and how those could chase away the evil saturated ones.
Researchers found cholesterol and tooted that as evil until no longer possible. Later they discovered HDL/LDL ratios, and keep insisting it's the key.
They talk about the healing effects of EPA/DHA but ignores how they weren't needed in the old days (before vegetable omega-3 + omega-6 ruined the omega-balance.)

An ancient oldfag like me who seen the science "progress" for many years, can't believe how old fake science shit refuse to die. And I blame low IQ journalists who wants simple truths they can use to judge content they can't comprehend.

>comprehend.
Stopped reading there

so basically its all bullshit and the key is to just eat unprocessed foods.

Like whatever, if its natural, you can eat it.

Natural meaning there are very few steps in how it occurs in nature and how it ends up on your plate.

>Stopped reading there
well that was the last word so you didn't miss anything

>the key is to just eat unprocessed foods
Being a huge science fag since I was a kid, this is what I eventually was taught.
And remember that even rapeseed/canola oil, is extracted using solvents and and refined to become edible. You can't eat rapeseed, so when they add it the end result becomes "processed food".

That and exercising your metabolic pathway, meaning you should burn some calories and let your glycogen deposits deplete a bit every day.

Reminder the average Vegan has better cardiovascular health than marathon athletes that consume meat.

Eggs are for fucking retards.

All these claims and no citations! Amazing, I wish I could bullshit like you and not feel any shame.

Hurry up and die you lying old fuckwad.

Around 95% of nutrition "science" is worthless trash, p-hacked studies with n ~= 5. Probably overall less reliable than random blogs on the Internet, at least blogger nobodies are not outright bought by corporations.

Scientific research says steroids will fuck you up, world class athletes say take lots of steroids

>To understand the cholesterol myth you need to understand history, all the way back to Ancel Keys making the popular simplification "Fat makes you fat, everyone should stop eating fat".
Completely made up "history"

The only citations he would be able to use are psuedoscience diet books that use the bullshit "one scientist named Ancel Keys tricked everyone into thinking fat was bad for no reason" narrative to clean the slate for their own unsupported diet advice. They act like if they slander one guy enough, then whatever they say afterwards can just be true by default.

IIFYM *works* but it's such a shit meme that promotes laziness, gluttony and micro nutrient deficiencies. If you were even half way serious you'd be eating whole foods for the vast majority of your diet and doing IIFYM on days where you are out at restaurants or planned to pig out at a superbowl party or whatever, not as your everyday diet plan.

Shut up! I refuse to stop eating my bland chicken shit!

Anything special you doubt? Or is it autism? Or cognitive dissonance? Or shilling your globalist grain/soy industry?

For the older history about cholesterol it's more difficult to prove since we used paper, and it's hard to make an URL to papers that were never digitized and never will be since they're obsolete.

Why not wonder why his dogma prevailed for so long?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Countries_Study

"starving" people tend to have a lot longer lives than people in 1st world countries
wanna live longer? eat 700 calories a day and do light cardio

When you can't win with facts seed controversy.

You do know that for some years everyone been touting sugar as the Devil in disguise and it should be avoided?
You may want to check out Yudkin's "Pure, White and Deadly" (1972).

You may also check how Ancel Keys ripped it to shreds, and saying sugar wasn't unhealthy.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Yudkin#Background
Ancel Keys probably didn't want anyone else to be on top of the hill, preaching what is good/bad to eat.

>eggs
>bland

Maybe the faggot gene has some effect on taste buds??? Nearly all food needs seasoning, especially vegan foods. One of the few things in this world that needs no seasoning however is a good, fatty piece of meat.

>Or shilling your globalist grain/soy industry?
If they were shills then they'd promote eating eggs, dairy, and meat.

Corn is the primary U.S. feed grain, accounting for more than 95 percent of total feed grain production and use. More than 90 million acres of land are planted to corn, with the majority of the crop grown in the Heartland region. Most of the crop is used as the main energy ingredient in livestock feed.

About 85 percent of the world's soybeans are processed, or "crushed," annually into soybean meal and oil. Approximately 98 percent of the soybean meal that is crushed is further processed into animal feed with the balance used to make soy flour and proteins.

>Anything special you doubt?
The entire made up story, which you have no reason to believe except that you read it on some fringe blog and thought it sounded cool and red-pilled.

For one, the Seven Countries Study was done in the late 70s and used all of its recorded data points. It isn't the study you think started a trend against fat. That study was done in the 1950s. Whatever blog you read this conspiracy on likely plagiarized from the same source that other nutrition quacks plagiarize from, which originally made this error that nobody bothered to fact check and correct.
The 1950s study didn't cherry-pick data either. Not every data point gathered was used because not all data from every country was able to be verified. It also makes no sense to think one scientist could trick several generations of scientists who were at the same time trying to develop their own theories. Keys also at no point ever had an anti-fat agenda. The only position he took on fats were that, based on hundreds of research papers showing that saturated fat raised serum cholesterol levels, that saturated fats in particular were likely an important contributor to heart disease, which the rest of the medical community agreed with.

>An ancient oldfag like me who seen the science "progress" for many years, can't believe how old fake science shit refuse to die

As fucking if. I guarantee you never gave a shit about nutrition science and only started to pretend you were into it when you saw headlines saying "eat butter," at which point you exclusively read from sources that reinforced these fringe ideas and never bothered to gain a basic understanding of nutrition and understand why the scientific consensus is so strongly against what you believe, instead using this stupid "the evil man tricked everyone" story to ignore all the research that you don't like.

Both saturated fats and refined sugars are recognized as unhealthy.
All Keys said was that Yudkin didn't have the data to back up his hypothesis, and that many studies refuted his ideas. That's what scientific discussion is like.

user, most first world countries still circumcise boys and any hint at industrial pollution and being behind criminal behavior and sexual dysfunction is silenced.

>everything that isn't water gives you cancer
>water just gives you brain damugehg

Not an argument

>If they were shills then they'd promote eating eggs, dairy, and meat.
That's what they kept telling us for 30 years and it simply isn't true.

Animal husbandry can be extremely demanding as every creature needs to be looked after on a daily basis.
With so many people involved it becomes a coalition of people with many different views, instead of a centralized structure with the biggest owners forming a business model (cartel).

>corn - 95% to animals
You may want to update wikipedia with your revolutionary facts. The heading "United States usage breakdown" claims it's only 43% in 2008 and less now.
Farmland can grow pretty much any crop and always fallback to genetically engineered soy so whatever is grown can be changed from one year to another.

Human pays more for their food than a cow does. Globalist wants humans to stop eating meat and instead eat what they grow. That middle-hand herder is cutting in on their profit.
The Globalist key to success is to own more of the food market (not counting $$$), because after a few billions you have more money than you can ever spend and your goals becomes to own as large marketshare as possible.

Saturated fat being unhealthy is scientific fact. COUNTLESS studies show this. Even the vast power of the Meat, Dairy, and Egg industry is not enough to hide it.
Eggs are filled with saturated fat. Eggs are therefore not healthy to eat in vast amounts.

Anyone who denies it is just as stupid as flat earthers.

Cholesterol is also unhealthy, which is more important in eggs.

>Globalist wants humans to stop eating meat and instead eat what they grow.
You are so stupid it actually hurts to read anything you spew out of you ignorant mouth. Take your tinfoil hat off.

It's weird because this is actually true but whenever it gets brought up people argue it and call it bullshit every time. Just fucking google Ancel Keys and there will be a million reaults about how incorrect his findings were, and how detrimental to human health his work was. But just because this sounds like a crackpot theory because it promotes eating fat people just dismiss it. People are fucked. I am not the OP by the way. But he is right so listen to him.

>Eating chicken eggs

>You may want to update wikipedia with your revolutionary facts.
ers.usda.gov/topics/crops/corn/background.aspx I got the information here, you salad dodging supplement shill.

>just claims everything is untrue
Nice, you give no sources, present no science, and resort to numerous Ad Hominem.
You're not a vegan are you?

And when it comes to research papers, anyone can write one. You and me both. What is interesting is how many papers are peer-reviewed, analyzed and the results repeated. It's not about quantity, it's all about quality.
Do you have any quality research papers that also includes participants education, exercise, economy - which all has been proven to be important factors and thus should be weighed in.

But feel free to tell me more about Ancel Keys, the 50s study and give me some sources I can use.
Healthy people turning obese in epidemic proportions with all this new healthy science to help us, is really activating my beef.

Do youo have anything substantial to say or do you think spouting personal attacks means you're not lying through your teeth?

Whites are pure protein.
But I am allergic, so I can't eat very many.

Feels bad man.

You’re not missing out, pure egg whites are pretty expensive and don’t taste very good.

To be fair, you gave no sources yourself and just posted a story about some evil scientists we're supposed to believe fooled everyone for 6 decades or so. The one thing you did post was a wiki article about the Seven Countries Study, which was the wrong study for what your conspiracy is based on.
Here's a short article about the claims against Ancel Keys' original study
drmcdougall.com/misc/2014nl/jun/ppkeys.htm

I see the problem now, you tried to argue that massive grain production was used as animal feed. (Your earlier post.)
>Corn is the primary U.S. feed grain, accounting for more than 95 percent of total feed grain production and use.

You implied that all those farmlands depended on animals to eat it, and the meat industry would be shilling for... corn production?
While I gave links that showed most corn to be used for other purpose. (Like replacing the oil industry with massively media-praised bio-friendly fuel.)

But I bet you insist that the grain industry is all pure and free from globalist ownership? The fact that your precious corn industry gets huge amount of taxmoney (like Wall Street Banks) isn't a sign of connections?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agricultural_subsidies#United_States

>Healthy people turning obese in epidemic proportions with all this new healthy science to help us, is really activating my beef.
You ever notice how obese people got after the government started telling people to cut back on sugar?
A low sugar diet is inarguably the root cause of obesity, and people should increase their soda and candy consumption.

^ That's how stupid you sound.

youtu.be/9rWjb7t8cfo

they're the best thing you can add to your diet

period.

Sounds like something a moron like Genova or Lenny would say

If science is too corrupt to trust, where are you getting your info from? Just whatever sounds good?

>implying anyone listens to the government

What are you rambling about?

haha, get it, because its period lmao xDDDD

And there you go.
If you're trying to use the "government advice is what made everyone unhealthy" argument then you have to accept that the government advice to limit sugars (and eat more vegetables) is also to blame.

Compare papers against each other. See if they were carefully prepared, (double-blind, selection criteria, additional information gatherered) or if the purpose may be to get an initial evaluation for further study.
Check if published in a journal that is praised in the scientific community (gives you status) or if it's published in mass-media that is often scourned by the community.

And don't bother too much who sponsored it, sometimes a "hostile paper" can be sponsored in order to get a good rundown and preparation on excuses to have in handy in case it gains publicity. The paper may still be great. Those who really do fake science always hides/lies the customer/sponsor anyway (like Harvard science).

complete bullshit

>Nearly all food needs seasoning, especially vegan foods
Then why don't you stop eating shit regularly? I'll flavor my beans with salsa making my healthful dish even more nutritious. It's a win-win. Eggs are disease causing vile dogshit for retards. Funny you call me a faggot when you're the one who's proudly promoting disease with your degeneracy.

The medical community has done that. That's why it's a global scientific consensus that saturated fats are unhealthy. If you try to do your own "independent research," you're more likely to seek out information that you like and not bother to understand the research that disagrees with it.

literally don't know who they are

I noticed these in my supermarket recently. What meme attributes do they have?

>10-60 years
Kek, u serious m8?

Except it's true.

>global scientific consensus that saturated fats are unhealthy
There is no such consensus. There is a majority acceptance, but it's not really the same thing.
Not everyone has formed an opinion through study, and most have decided to accept what they are told.
It's how education work. Not everyone invents physics and chemistry from scratch, we trust previous findings.

But there is no consensus and 100 years ago fat pigs was healthy to eat. The more fat on the pig, the better it was.
Ever since Atkins diet, there has been a pretty large scientific disagreement, and even if some bow to the storm, new scientist who disagree pop out of the woodwork with new research.

>CT Fletcher
>Rich Piana

Keep eating like shit and you'll pay for it in your 40s and 50s.

>There is no such consensus. There is a majority acceptance, but it's not really the same thing.
Every recognized group of nutrition scientists in the world agrees on this. I don't know what you think a consensus is, but this is a consensus.
A few fringe diet book authors disagreeing does not prevent it from being a scientific consensus any more than some religious groups believing in creationism means there isn't a consensus among biologists about the theory of evolution.

>le payoff in the 1950s is a huge conspiracy!!!!!

And the 60 years of research since then? What about all the industry funded research by the meat, dairy, and egg industries urging desperately trying to show people that saturated fat and cholesterol are healthy?

I've worked in university research, I'll trust the athletes who actually live it.

Donald John Trump

Vegans have

>lowest blood pressure
>lowest BMI
>lowest cholesterol levels

And then die by it when they reach middle age.

Um... bro? Good Calories Bad Calories by Gary Taubes, ok?

Shoo shoo troll. Let them respond on their own.

Big fucking deal. What do you think you're gonna live forever?

I just eat a bowl of oatmeal with my eggs or later in the day. Broscience 101 brahs

>look up saturated fat on wikipedia
>everything is full of it, all dairy, all meats including chicken breast

So what am I supposed to subsist on, nothing but olive oil?