ITT: shit we yell to ourselves before we head to the gym

ITT: shit we yell to ourselves before we head to the gym

>this testosterone ain’t gonna synthesize itself
>it’s gains o clock mother fucker

>Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better

idunno about before the gym, but I was watching some pianoman videos last night before the gym, and before a heavy bench I unironically thought to myself "this is for uncle rich" and said lightweight baby (to myself under my breath, not yelled out)

Had a great fucking workout too

>you are a fucking war machine

and then I proceed to fantasize about being a big ass robot like the ones in pacific rim while I walk to the gym

yes I am a fucking loser.

Nah senpai I do it too, for me it’s more of an iron giant at the end when he gets angry as fuck

BACK IN DA GYM WITH DA HODGEWTWEEEEEEENS

AKA

MR FEATHERS

AKA

MR STRIATIONS

I don't feel comphortable yelling, but I do look at hentai on my phone of a fit guy cuddling a girl, and say (in my head) that I love her. Visualising me doing the things he does to her always motivates me, like lifting her up, or how she feels his abs and cuddles her face in his chest while they have sex. Guy has a great chest. One page is from the girls pov and you get a realy good view of him over you. When I'm about to fail a rep he usually pops into my head, standing naked and yelling at me to finish, then I usually can.

So I don't yell, just think of him on my way to the gym.

Gym Tan Laundry! CAABSAHEEEEEEEEE!

Fucking loser

unironically kys

>LIGHT WEIGHT BABY!

Kys yourself first faggot.

I don't yell anything really, but I do always look at a picture of Terry Bogard and think "Wow, diz dude's got sum muscle, I wanna be like him" also on my few last reps I mutter "Uaauguahauuua" and "Fuck me Terry"(like in that Fuck me Jerry meme haha), it gives me strength

>yeah buddy
>aint nothin to do but to do it
>everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but dont nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight
>lets make it happen capn
>time to throw some weights around
>well fed well rested well coffeed Ive never felt better
>nows the time
>lets rock this buddy PRs today

#metoo

>just do what you can, doesn't have to be perfect, just consistent.
>either go to the gym for an hour or spend the rest of the day feeling miserable.
>gym early, gym often
>every day is another chance to break a pr.
>time for the easiest productive hour of my day.

I also like to play music as I get dressed, and do so as dramatically as possible.
The harsh feeling of waking up earlier than I'd like, taking a cold shower, and then jogging to my gym on an empty stomach in the freezing cold weather gets me in the mood to go to the gym.

I mainly visualize the girl that reconsidered and shot me down literally inches away from a half-drunk kiss because of my weight, I have lost 55lbs since then and rebuilt about 15 in muscle, and while I could not give the square root of a fuck about her anymore, channeling the feels from that night helps me grind through last reps or helps me bust PRs.

Pathetic? Yes. But also effective? Hell yeah.

>RAPE

You actually need to tell yourself to go to the gym?
>>this testosterone ain’t gonna synthesize itself
>>it’s gains o clock mother fucker
Wanna know how I know you've been lifting for under a year?

That feel when no gf

Don't post this cirno ever again.

Titcow cirno > vanilla cirno

i want to hate you, i really do, but she does have her merits tbqh

Why?

>TIME TO GET FUCKING HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGEEEE GODDAMIITTT

then i walk my dyel ass inside, proudly

fight me, nerd

That’s kickass

Things I yell:
>GOTTA GET THAT GREEK PHYSIQUE
>GETTIN’ STRAPPED BOYS
>SWOLE PATROL
>BUFF HUSKIES
>YAYUHHH

Why not?

KAIOKEN
TIMES 10

underrated post

I pray for saftey and gains

>NEVER FUCKING QUIT
>Failing now means letting down everyone in your life

I have no idea why, but this type of shit is what got me through every hard part of my life, SERE, Jump-school, hiit cardio where everything fucking hurts, etc.

This but unironically

keep it up, user