Get in here Bitcoin Cash marines. I know it's a bit scary right now. JUST FUCKING HODL. Things are about to turn...

Get in here Bitcoin Cash marines. I know it's a bit scary right now. JUST FUCKING HODL. Things are about to turn. BCH's hashrate is increasing by the minute. The price will follow. This last desperate attempt to pump BTC only made things worse for it. I sold my last BTC and now have over 21 BCH. I have already made it. I hope you have too. All we need to do is HODL.

Other urls found in this thread:

fork.lol/
i.4cdn.org/biz/1510752202411.png
youtube.com/watch?v=trLbb0Ucyy4
twitter.com/Fuyi_BTCcom/status/930772360692559873
youtube.com/watch?v=FpL6Fwu0wkw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes sir, i bought 1000 BCH we vill moon soon.

fork.lol/
sell while your up

BCC is the tulip my op guy

We are Bitcoin Cash maximalists

i.4cdn.org/biz/1510752202411.png

For those that don't know wtf he's on about

Only stage 2, you still have 5 to go

Just *real* Bitcoin maximalists. And now we take back Thule.

More like bitcoincrash marines.

PLZ don't sell the next time it pumps
I fucking beg of you

this is very information for you people. Excellent chart

I was surprised to check fork.lol and see the difficulty is almost back down to where it was during the pump. 22% of miners are on BCH even though BTC is over 7k. It would be devastating to btc if they started pumping the bch price now with all that btc they have that is over 7k now.

The HODL meme only has ever and will always only apply to BTC. All flippenings are bullshit.

>This time it's different!
It never is.

youtube.com/watch?v=trLbb0Ucyy4

FUD at full force here. I think this is the 3rd stage of griefing?

I'd actually be happy if BTC now crashes again a bit and BCH pumps, because I just sold my 3 BTC at 7100$.

are you delusional? there's factual numbers right in front of you, I'm not even the guy you're responding to but you're the one who looks crazy right now not the one sharing charts lol

that jewish isolated linguistic IQ eh.

Never understand when mathematics conspires to assfuck them until it's already too late.

Taste the pain corecucks.

What’s the original pic for this dog?

BEST NEWS YOU'VE HEARD ALL DAY BCH BAGHOLDERS!!!! BCH was actually maliciously hard forked and not simply updated. Jihan Wu has retweeted this proving to to be real. ENJOY THE PLUMMET BITCHES!

twitter.com/Fuyi_BTCcom/status/930772360692559873

sell BCH and buy ETH

srs

>had to sell my bch to pay my bills
kill me

bought in at $600 cause I knew it would pump after the fork news then sold at $850

fml

oh, you fucker - this made me freak out and I sold my bags, then I read through the comments. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!?!

No reason to get mad my baggies. See you when btc reaches 100k next year.

I LOST EVERYTHING GOING ALL IN ON BCH FUCKME GUYS FUCKKKKKKK, WHEN WILL THIS PIECE OF SHIT CHINK SCAM COIN GO UP?!?!!!!!

Buy high - sell low - getting justed when everything goes up

Just biz things :3

I FUCKING BEG OF YOU TO HODL OP
DON'T SELL WHEN IT PUMPS!!!!

I like bch and I want it to flip btc and kill it but I am a money grabber first so if both increased in value and not one dies, that's the best outcome for me.

It's amazing how oblivious corecucks are to the precariousness of their situation right now. BCH is currently more profitable to mine despite a $6000 dollar price disparity. Even a meager pump for BCH could end up being utterly devastating to the BTC network, which would result in BCH pumping further. A situation similar to last weekend could happen at any moment.

It’s funy how the PnD groups went from LINK to BCC and then back to LINK then back to BCC.

but but but but muh wall street moneys.

I wonder what sound all that fucking paper makes as it gets shredded by those megawatts of ASIC consumption.

Fucking gooks fucked us all. What a bunch of cunts.

not only are we going to cuck the corecucks, we will also cuck wall street

this is great

Anyone that was true to the original plan will make out like a fucking bandit.

Anyone who bowed to the subvert and hijack campaign and compromised the economic incentives in the system design is not going to have a good month.

cashfags in full delusion mode today

what the FUCK do you think happens if the BTC chain dies all YOUR money will be gone
your MOTHER will kick you out of your house because you have no money anymore
IF you have some self respect you go work at mcdonalds so YOU can pay the next rent bill of your shitty apartment.You killed crypto just because you WANTed a easy moon mission. FUCK every single one of you.

Decentralised and free market or scorched earth.

You will not win this battle. Deal with it. This system does actually work. Unlike yours.

lmao this is the final corecuck tactic. They KNOW the BTC network is eventually going to get fucked over by a miner mutiny, and they don't even try to counter this fact. Instead they go full Armageddon mode.

If entering a bear market for a while is the cost of the true bitcoin reigning supreme, then it's a worthy sacrifice.

Yea go fuck yourself retard, I hope you never get to buy back in without a loss, moron

corecucks are fucking terrified, it's pathetic.

He just did you a massive favor you pussy

There's a way out corecuck.

Panic buy BCH.

Watch what happens.

Do it.

>Buy my bags... I dare you... see what happens.

No.

Kek look at his ID

You don't get it.

I'm not selling.

Your buying would only result in you not being left broke at the expense of some other poor schmuck who doesn't know what's going on. Like your friends at cuckstream and wall street.

HAHAHA yea I'm terrified buddy. I just woke up +$14,918 from yesterday, how's your bch holding up, bud???

my fucking sides.

At least LINK marines post pink wojaks when they get JUSTed instead of acting all smug all the way down.

An order of magnitude less frozen than your BTC already.

You know where this rabbit hole ends motherfucker? Test me.

You gullible fucking 20 something year old newfuck, you don't know the magnitude of the mistake you're making. But its your fuckin money, be my guest faggot. Go ahead and blow it all away by trusting chinks.

I honestly thought it was legit. I read most of the comments and they were laughing at Bcash so I figured it must be true. Then someone pointed out it was just a dumbass miner not knowing WTF they're doing. My bad bruh. Good news though, you're free!

Trust has nothing to do with it. That's what you stupid cunts never understood about this space.

You'll learn.

LOL COPE HARDER YOU XING MING ZIPPER HEAD, YOU'LL NEVER OFFLOAD YOUR BITCHCOIN CASH BAGS HAHAHA

Dude this is so fucking low effort. This board is dog shit, too many Chinese shills. Can we migrate some China hate threads from pol to here? You normie fucks need to know the type of insect people you're handing off your btc to.

youtube.com/watch?v=FpL6Fwu0wkw

Yes, please go back to your redditor safe space at /r/bitcoin

>literally links a game of thrones video as an argument

This guy must be from reddit.

Why use bcash for payments when ETH, ZEC, and XMR are faster and better tech?

This.

The irony is that they are like the "Hilary actually won" posters (which were obviously satirical btw).

You can tell they are new to memeing a mile away.

>Hey that Trump stuffed worked in pol maybe it will work on those bitcoiners over in biz. Ni hao!

Not an argument.

Parodying position of opponent who believes in illusion over physics.

*woosh*.

Oh cool, did you cash out? Nah of course you fucking didn't because you're one of those retards who genuinely believes BTC is a safe store of value.

You haven't made anything, those profits can and will disappear in the blink of an eye. All it takes is a tiny dip for BTC, and a tiny pump for BCH, and you're fucked. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.

Honestly I'm just gonna wait till it hits near nothing and maybe buy some in the slight chance it rockets back up.

The irony of your post

Nice try, Freidbergenstein.

Nah I'm sure hell be fine because reasons.

Fuck physics amirite?

Informal fallacy desu.

> bcash
hehehe so funny

ETH performs way worse than bitcoin (as of now), upper limit only 15 ts/s. Also altcoins =/= bitcoin, you need services to support your coin. Bitcoin has the name already.

COPE my friend. Keep COPING. I did lose 30k over the weekend. But now I'm back up 72k. You're right I'll never cash out, this shit is going to 1 million, and your bags will only get heavier as I'm lifted to the stratosphere. Now how much skin you got in the game???? How much are you holding, pussy? Am I just arguing with some idiot with $500 on his coinbase?

13 blocks an hour.

More blocks is more money

The X-axis of your graph spans the length of a movie.

Everyone has to learn these lessons at some point, kid. Pump over. Enjoy your bags.

Is it a pattern with you corecucks that you properly identify the nature of what is pointed out to you without realising that it is exactly the point that was meant to be communicated to you..?

Here it is again you shortbus riding motherfucker.

Do you see it yet?

Are you getting it?

You're fucked.

This is not a bluff.

Lol if you tards had pulled your money from bch early you would've already made back your losses in bitcoin. Stay poor

>((((((big blocks)))))))

I never understood why people think more miners means higher price

Moving bitcoin around just makes zero sense. Its a store of value.

I own both, son. No matter what happens, I'll win.

BCH can theoretically replace BTC, I don't deny that. But to do so, it would need better tech. For tech, you need devs. BCH doesn't have devs. It has ctrl+v code and a leader who spent time in prison for selling explosives.

I'm perfectly willing to accept what I see. And what I see is that a pump has ended.

I'm sorry for your loss but everyone has this moment in crypto. I hope you learn from yours.

Good. You're rationally ignorant about the issue here. You'll lose value in your BTC but retain it in your BCH. That's fine.

You really do not actually understand what is going on with an asset you're invested in, though, so I encourage you to do better research.

>store of value

Yeah I bet it'll stay as a store of value when you aren't able to move it at all.

Because they are deluded and clueless idiots, who are either emotionally attached to their investment and can't think straight because of that.

If BTC fails, so will BCH eventually, all trust will be lost if one shitty altcoin just manages to overthrow BTC for no apparent reason other than basically "for the lulz and greed". This is what everybody should be wary. Who wants another nuclear winter in crypto? I guess nobody.

So what if hashrate goes down for 2 weeks until difficulty is readjusted? Nothing. Maybe another swing and small BCH pump if they put money i it, but the momentum is lost. Don't be deluded to think you can win a second attempt with less power when the first attempt with more force already failed.

This is also the perfect proof that hashrate != price.

What happens when transaction fees become as expensive as bitcoin itself?

It's not for no reason. You think that because you don't understand the product. You're like a guy that just bought a car company that historically made the best cars, stripped it down to shit, and bitched mightily about how your stock tanked when the market went with competitors because it and you're all like "but they didn't stick with my brand".

I'm ashamed that this cancerous affliction seems to be so common in the west.

Understand your fucking business shit for brains.

don't own any bch, but how can btc supporters not be woried about its current instability with bch becoming more profitable to mine and btc's unconfirmed transactions continuing to grow? Most people on Veeky Forums just shut down any bch support and say that btc can't fail because its btc yet people on here have been presenting actual data that should give btc hodlers some sense of concern yet it doesnt..

Chain will be frozen from hash power starvation long before that point.

BTC will never die, even with no hashrate it'll just be traded as SOV by exchanges. Now why the fuck would I use BCH as a payment option when I can use ETH, ZEC, and XMR for faster transactions and privacy feutures. That's what you BCH shillers don't get. BCH a centralized chain will never be the legacy chain or the real bitcoin it's just a copy cat version of the Legacy chain with different features.

Theoretically that's the best thing that can happen to BTC. (IF) this happens, then only one time and from then on there will be a solution that fixes this once and for all. If price drops dramatically im gonna buy for sure some cheap BTC

Is biz really filled with this many cashcucks? Oh boy I can't wait to gloat as you stupid faggots get completely and irrevocably rekd

yeah BTC to BCH relationship feels a bit like Coca Cola to Pepsi... or Coca Cola to Dr.Pepper...

>make random comparisons with completely different topics

If you can't see this rationally beyond "brand loyalty" then you have no place in the investment sphere, because you're missing the grand scheme of things. Because it is not about that.

In any case, you are probably an assfucked and deluded bagholder who hopes to get rid of this shit anytime soon. But you won't, trust me. It will bleed for the next months. There is no chance now that this conglomerate of criminal fucktards will overthrow Bitcoin anymore. You sound like a naive teenager if you thing they would stage this coup for anything other than their personal gain.

k how much you gonna pay me for the bottom ton of Europa's ice sheet? Buyer must settle.

If you're not willing to buy frozen tons of ice on a moon you can't reach, why are you willing to buy frozen signature chains on an encrypted virtual drive you can't decrypt?

Is it because you're fucking stupid?

Ok.

keep spreading your lies corecuck. BCH has multiple dev teams and is capable of implementing important changes via hardfork in a short timeframe while core devs haven't done anything worthwhile in years.

physics > your shit.

enjoy.

Or Coca Cola and some shitty Chinesse copy cat version

Shut the fuck up you deluded cashcuck

these dense core supporters are really just pair shills or salty alties afraid of their investments tanking because when BCH takes over most alts will lose their advantage over bitcoin.

Pretty much my reason behind hodling bitcoin, it already delivered