How do I get my GF to stop doing meme excercises and start doing lifts that will actually make her ass bigger...

How do I get my GF to stop doing meme excercises and start doing lifts that will actually make her ass bigger? What are the best lifts/routines for ass gainz (specifically upper gluts)?
>Deadlifts
>Deep squats
>Hip thrusts
>jump rope
>Rear kicks (with or without resistance)
Is this a good list? What else could be added

Other urls found in this thread:

saradas.org/index.php?topic=207041.255
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>how do I make my gf taller

Did she get leg transplants from a horse?

thats absolutely disgusting

Sounds like your gf doesn't trust you. If she did she would respect your authority on the subject of fitness. Are you DYEL? Are you giving her a good reason to not listen to your advice?

steroids + forced perspective

There's definitely some synthol in there

Who is this amazonian and how can I get her to wrap that ass around my dick?

Don't know but let me know when you figure it out

For You

where, cunt?

Today I kept my eye on one of the most impressive girl butts at my gym and she did every exercise you mentioned except jump rope. She did do some cardio, so maybe that's in place of jump rope.

It's that smell again! Can it be?

I'm definitely not DYEL, but I'm also not CIA either. Idk she isn't opposed to it and has tried some excercises I've recommended and they make a difference but she also falls for the meme excercises like the stairmaster/rear kick combo that all the other roasties do that looks retarded. I try to encourage her by telling her it's making a difference and that helps. It's hard being with someone that doesn't care about their physique as much as you do.

sauce?

Literally perfect, fucking Alpha Female

If I wanted a girl that looks like a man, then I would FUCK A MAN!

girls should NOT lift (to get swole)

Oh fuck off. Some of us like girls who look like amazons.

As long as they're natty it makes them look really nice

I unironically want to plow her doggy style

Imagine ramming your cock into that.

fuck.

what is this from

>shit form
>bad flexibility
>man arms
>shoulders wider than hips
>over developed obliques
U gay bro?

Can you imagine how much control she would have over her vag muscles. Could probably vice grip your dick

I bet she can clamp my dick and lift me with that ass too.

Why? My hand is way stronger than her smelly vagana

Ooooooo, rippling her vag up and down your dick.

virgin detected

FUAAARRRK
Imagine how powerful her BRAPS would be

confused virgins

Sounds like you wanna fuck a man it’s okay dude

>tfw wouldn't mind having this ass a man

For all you know, it could be a man with long hair.
Sauce?

As long as she doesn't have fake tits, shes perfect.

A very handsome female

>There are people ITT who think this is a woman
tokepk

>there are people in this thread who'd still mount that sweet ass if it was a guy
Welcome to Veeky Forums

jesus...

Worth it.

Get her a meme ass workout from a top ig model

THATS A GIRL?

If not then it's a fit trap and then you can image the control he has over his ass muscles.

>40 replies and still no one has answered my question
You just want to talk about if it's a dude or not or if its a trap how it probably has great control of it's asshole. Go eat some more onions, faggots

You're the one who posted the picture user, why so salty?

MICAELA VISCIDO. YOU GUYS ARE GONNA REGRET THO COZ SHE IS SO FUCKING UGLY

>tfw no amazon gf to suffocate me with her thighs

>MICAELA VISCIDO
Doggy style exists for a reason.

I posted the picture to draw attention to my thread, but I made the mistake of posting too interesting an image i guess

Judging by your pic and by your post, I have some news for you: You're gay.

You should tell your gf you rather date men. Then go to the gym and pick up a handsome man with a huge muscular ass. Piece of cake.

just tell you gf to follow kris10pope and megsquats. I can't imagine a girl not wanting their bodies

>even anime has jewish tricks these days
hmmmmmmmm

roman chair back extensions - very slow
pads set below the groin to engage a pivot at the hip as low as possible. Begin the movement with focus on the glutes, follow through and end with a tight 5 second squeeze.

TY user, first good answer.

I think your problem is you asked a board full of people with no gf on how to make your gf's ass bigger. Of course you're not going to get a lot of responses with useful info because no one has a gf that lifts.

THERE IS NO FUCKING WAY THAT IS A FEMALE
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT

USE REVERSE GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH

lunges/reverse lunges

>reverse image search
saradas.org/index.php?topic=207041.255

It's a girl.

So yeah, even girls are more jacked than you user.

>50kg
>crossfit gym

I declare her to be the next Rich Piano! She has clearly left humanity behind.

I'm a knowledgeable trainer with a passion for preventing injury. I also like training girls to help them grow their ass because the world needs more fine asses.

Good luck, enjoy the view once it's blossomed!

jeeeesus you were not lying, looks like ted cruz fucked that pinhead girl from american horror story

would still fuck tho... and cry in the shower after

I think it's her nose that drags the rest of her face down.

didn't even look long enough to gauge what exactly is so offputting but yeah probably

Damn...I don't know if I should overpower and rape her into multiple orgasms to show dominance or just feel unreasonably angry and disgusted

Well yeah probably

Leg curls with hip extension, Lyle has a good article on them. Sounds memey but works (in addition to what you and the PT user listed of course). And have her do some of the hip thrusts with band resistance for stupid high reps, thank me later.

Holy crap. She's actually fertile.

why boner

Listen faggot, what you want is your gf to become a cardio bunny(running alone makes their legs and butt god tier), that way she will never get fat.
If you push her to lift heavy shit she will either become manly or get stretch marks when she stops lifting.

But you can always be a homosexual and turn you gf into a tranny, your choice.

She used to dance competitively and her ass was breddy awesome back then, but she could have taken it to the next level if she lifted. What I'm trying to do is to get her to take advantage of her muscle memory by getting back in the gym. I've had her in there for 4 days a week for about a month and her ass sprang back into shape real quick. I wish I could motivate her to do it again

Not that ugly, Id fug her. Cum deep in that muscley puss.

I expected her to drop it on her leg like the other girl. I'm glad it turned out ok.

bitch why not

BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPP

I think you slowly have to show her just how much better women look who ACTUALLY work out.

My gf was always pretty sports and Veeky Forums inclined, but she has gone from drooling over skinny model girls to admiring women like pic related within a couple of years. Also, she realized how amazed people in a gym are if they see her working with freeweights (like, doing bench and deadlifts), and it really strokes her ego. So I'd play on the ego angle, because WOMEN.

>obviously jelly

>So I'd play on the ego angle, because WOMEN.
you don't love her

>if I make generalizations about women, I can't love a woman

Say what?

>2017
>not fucking men
What are you, fucking gay?

I wanna ride that horsey!

sauce