I might just go vegan because of this dude. How can you debate his logic?

I might just go vegan because of this dude. How can you debate his logic?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=da5412ea0ab4fb58
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12535749
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

his body looks like shit and he probably gets mistaken regularly for a woman on the phone.

Join the Veeky Forums vegan revolution OP

I will never go vegan because of this dude. He looks so sickly all the time. I guarantee you he takes testosterone btw.

>going vegan
>putting American meat workers out of a job
Why do you hate America, OP?

You can’t argue it’s easier to eat meat for protein
Vegans can be healthy, but it’s hard as fuck for them to actually build muscle
A balanced, normal diet is optimal

I’m vegan and I hate that fucking twat. He is narcissistic, judgemental, and talks shit non-stop. I hope jewtube demonetizes all his videos and he gets his ass kicked at one of the expos for talking shit about so many bodybuilders.

>How can you debate his logic?
>Thoughts?
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html?zx=da5412ea0ab4fb58
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=ac435913bbf6b607

>I’m vegan
spotted the vegan

Wouldn't it increase the demand for veggies and grain...creating a need for more workers on those famrs?

green skin...

ET head. She's also a nut job.

>meat workers
You mean animal rapists and murderers?

>I might just go vegan because of this dude. How can you debate his logic?
if you're so gullible, you're going to change your whole life based on what some dude said on the internet, then you're gullible enough to change it again later down the road. Have fun being a vegan for a couple months!

yes. Animals who are not humans are worthless besides for their flesh

Do it and report back

you're callow

lmao this nigga looks like an alien

Is that turk the surgeon? I hear he eats eagle

If vegan turns you green like that guy, then what's the point?

Seriously though, why would I bother giving him views just to debate him when veganism ALWAYS boils down to an emotional argument?

So take skilled butchers and make them work an unskilled job for less money? What kind of communist shit show are you running?

>emotional argument
like what?

perhaps?

THE SURGEON IS PLEASED

He's cited research and studies that show eating meat and dairy products is bad for your health, producing complications down the line. Isn't the real emotional argument coming from people who just don't want to change their eating patterns because eating meat feels good?

>mfw I like my meat freshly fucked in the ass before killing and consuming it

You ever actually read his sources? They rarely support the argument he’s making. I’m a grad student who has developed a habit of checking sources and they all are irrelevant

Happy being a sociopath if that's what he wants to call me.

>studies

observational "studies" are for generating hypotheses, not testing them.

large scale intervention studies show no improvement in health with increased vegetable intake.

study of Japanese immigrants to the US found that those who retained their culture but adopted an American diet lived longer than those who kept both.

Google the inuit diet. They're healthy af with a meat based diet

wtf they have horrible atherosclerosis

>he looks so sickly
>but I suspect him of pinning because he's so buff

I watches a VG video a while back and all the related videos were vegans who hate him*.
*they did say he gets his/a vegan view across to people that would never otherwise even look or hear a word about vegan shit otherwise.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12535749

even with a westernized diet in 2003 they're pretty light on atherosclerosis and IHD, though higher on stroke.

he doesn't look great for the amount of time/effort he puts in, he has to fucking inject vitamim b12 because he is deficent, he cherry picks studies for and against his viewpoint
shitty curlchestbro who is angry at the world because hes a faggot

His logic is fucking retarded.
>baby is crying so I should go start a fight with the father and autistically screech

>but it’s hard as fuck for them to actually build muscle

According to you?

>all these emotional brainlets on Veeky Forums

I honestly hope none of you procreates.

>it's the c&p pasta guy

if his logic is so sound why does he look like shit? why is he weak as piss? fuck fake morality, i want to live well, not live a mediocre life for even longer.

I've been meme'd so hard I don't even know if soy actually has any detrimental effects.

Hey my veganBros, best place for a skinny vegan to start his Gains Journey?

I'm glad even vegans can see this.
It's idiots like this guy that are the reason everyone hates you.

I wouldn't even put it past OP being VG trying to shill his own crap, if it wasn't for the lack of video link for jewtube pennies.

the butcher

t. Jeffery Dahmer

>talks like a girl
>is ugly
>has a shit body
So this.........is the power of Soylent(TM)................

He looks either orange or green, never normal.

raw eggs zerocarb masterrace.

Why the fuck would you want to be a soyboy like him?

Guys... Is his skin green?

Thought that was FPS Doug from pure pwnage from the thumbnail

It has a healthy lime green color.

>his logic?

speak to fully qualified doctors and see if the logic is the same

His youtube empire is built on the foundation of exposing other youtubers content to the vegan fallacy
the thing is, his content is almost non-existent, other than stupid vlogs about this testicles (true events), his virginity, and supermarket visits
oh, and he also shows his evident pastries addiction

I respect research, but I work in the environment, and everybody knows they are not real meaningful facts, but experimental results funded by brands and behind their respective agendas

what the fuck is that blog
you can't be anymore edgy

HAHAHAHH

>how can you debate his logic?
By eating meat and living at the same time

Saladnigger can't even read expiration dates, I wouldn't trust him to tell me the time of day.

i work at a retail meat department
PLease put us out of work
meat is disgusting

hey I love my cat, fuck you user

Put some big black ayyy lmao eyes on there and you'll be my new hero.

well that's because american meat is pumped full of hormones and steroids, no wonder no one wants to eat it.

Wrong.

>inuit
>healthy
top kek

ugh.. get a new job?

40% of omnivores are B12 deficient. Meat no longer has it, and it's injected into slaughtered animals.

>animal rapists
wew lad

>full of hate
>nothing but negativity
>incapable of empathy

Some people need to be euthanized.

Nice try you fucking jew, should I also start smoking too? Don't want to put the tobacco workers and lung cancer doctors out of business, right?

The only animal products I consume regularly is chicken breast and protien powder. Been thinking for a while about stitching off but pea protien is gross and I can't find a replacement for chicken breast. Chicken breast is so cheap and tasty

found the trumple

Isn't that what all of you faggots on this board do consistently

the hopsin of fitness

this, above all else VG is just an insufferable and bad person. Veganism is probably the morally virtuous way to go, but I implicitly support so many horrendous things just by living in the first world, why draw the line at contributing to factory farming?

spot on

>voice like my 11 yo niece
>is litteraly green
>turbo-sperglord
>waving a knife on youtube vid
>manchild muh vidya
>fucking action figures
>a grown man
>action figures

>How can you debate his logic?
Do you even need to? Just look at him, that should be enough. Neither vegan, nor anti-vegan, but I'm sure you can find better sources that this spaghettiboi

You're spot on.
Vegans try to take the moral high ground, but most vegans in the first world are inconsistent in that they preach how moral beimg a vegan is while buying clothes produced in sweatshops in third world countries. If vegans are to take the moral high ground then they should follow their morality in all other aspects of their life. Or stop trying to shove it down other ppls throats.

>being so beta you adjust your diet based on muh feelings for animals that don't give a fuck about you

Just hand in your man card sweetie

Everyone talks shit on him but nobody actually comes up with a decent rebuttal other than he's green. He didnt conduct the studies he posts in his videos. Like if you guys dislike him so much how come you haven't btfo him yet at his own game

Because he's a cunt and keeps shilling his unhealthy lifestyle on Veeky Forums

>American meat workers
>animal rapists
Whew laddie, America isn't the middle east.

Anything involving "ethics" regarding animals that may not possess higher higher level thinking skills.

dude's neck kinda resembles a vagina

Dairy can be bad for some people, others are genetic mutants who have genes that allow them to handle lactose as adults. These people tend to be Caucasian and descended from European countries.

As for meat, I feel that the risk reward factor involved ignores that animal based protein sources are the only ones we naturally derive complete amino acids from. It's not about feeling good, it's about caloric efficiency to eat meat. Meat also tends to contain many essential micronutrients that are hard to get in large doses from plants. Such as iron.

Veganism literally only works properly when you supplement like crazy. It requires more tightrope walking to keep your calories in check while meeting your macro needs due to incomplete amino acids and often a weaker bioavailability of protein all around.

We can argue ethics all day, and claim shit about eating meat to feel good but at the end of the day I'm going to eat the rubbery boiled chicken I've got in my fridge so I can get enough protein to grow my muscles without spending all my sheckles on supplements that may be more unhealthy for me than the meat itself.

It healthy and you'll indirectly save our planet and cute animals, lower the amount of greenhouse gas emitted.

What you posted says they have a lot of IHD.
>The mortality from all cardiovascular diseases combined is not lower among the Inuit than in white comparison populations. If the mortality from IHD is low, it seems not to be associated with a low prevalence of general atherosclerosis
Also
>A decreasing trend in mortality from IHD in Inuit populations undergoing rapid westernization supports the need for a critical rethinking of cardiovascular epidemiology among the Inuit and the role of a marine diet in this population.
That means their heart disease rates went down after they adopted the standard american diet. That's how bad their traditional diet is.

Meant for

>Dairy can be bad for some people, others are genetic mutants who have genes that allow them to handle lactose as adults.
Non-sequitur. People with lactase persistence can digest dairy. That fact says nothing about whether or not it's healthy for them to continue eating/drinking dairy products, in the same way being able to digest a cake doesn't mean that doing so comes with no health risks.

>cant drink milk
lmao how do non-whites even bulk if they cant drink milk?

I'm not claiming an all daiy diet is good for you, and I frankly don't eat a lot of dairy as most of it is heavily processed (whole foods > processed foods) but that is less because it's dairy but more because I try not to buy things with a shit ton of ingredients and preservatives added in.

They bulk on soy and rice obviously.

Right, I'm just saying the line of reasoning that -> some people can digest dairy, so for those people there is nothing wrong with consuming dairy, isn't logically sound.

>creating a need for more workers on those famrs?
implying lots of people work at farms, meat industry creates lot more jobs than veggie industries

Honestly I don't think the dairy is as much as a problem as all the crap thrown in their to make it so shelf stable (especially any form of dairy that doesn't require refrigeration).

I always wondered this, I've tried to go vegetarian a few times and ended up drinking close to a gallon of milk a day just to get enough protein.
There are only so many ways to prepare a can of black beans before you want to neck yourself

Look at his spine

Considering going vegetarian but don't know where I'd get my protein from because I already swapped out almond milk for normal milk.
Where d'ya get the protein vegans?