What ingredients do you like in your preworkout?

What ingredients do you like in your preworkout?

Water lmao

None.

onion

I... I just start exercising.
I don't even know what preworkout IS.
Is it warming up?

Unicorn blood.

5g creatine
8g citrulline malate
200mg caffeine

Caffine and then depending on what your specific brand has, niacin (opens up your blood vessels, may cause itching), and usually some compound they claim promotes pump and vascularity.

Caffine can make your muscles work harder for longer, niacin obviously increases blood flow the rest is a crap shoot depending on what the company puts in it.

Well, I learned something new today then. Thanks!

examine.com can be used to look up supplement ingredients. They even list studies regarding said ingredients. It's basically a supplement wiki so if you get stuck it can help a lot.

> niacin

why not take citrulline instead to avoid risks like insulin resistance?

Some pre-workouts might do that, I was just mentioning it because it's a common ingredient.

Personally I just take a couple of 200mg caffeine pills with my protein/BCAA/Creatine shake around 30 minutes before I work out.

lmbo u take protein and creaatine as pwo AND you waste your money on BCAAs what a DUNCE!

caffeine and b vitamins

disregarding convenience, would it be cheaper in the long run drinking instant coffee instead of taking 200mg caffeine pill?

I'm assuming troll but posting anyways:

I've seen people quote all over the place about creatine before, during and after workouts so at this point I don't really care. It's in my shake for simplicity more than anything.

The protein is to let me have something light in me (and is one of my several meals during the day) before I lift and to keep the caffeine pills from leaving me feeling hollowed out.

As for the BCAAs I'm taking them to make sure I have enough of them in me as they can be useful in recovery. Having them in my blood while I'm actively working the muscle doesn't really hurt me any and MIGHT help jump start recovery.

But that's just my go at it.

jetalert is less than a dime per pill and instant coffee tastes like shit plus who knows whats in it

lisdexamphetamine

Caffeine
Beta alanine
Yohimbine sometimes
Citruline malate
Creatine, which can be taken whenever really but it’s nice and tasteless and it blends in with all the other stuff nicely
All dissolved in a small amount of orange juice

roast my bulking version pre workout:
milk
oats
cinnamon
peanut butter
banana
creatine

cum

Are you taking pre-workout or eating a pre-breakfast you fucking fatass?

Caffeine, trap semen