/fat/ OP is a fag

First time making this thread edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

>Previous Thread
>> 43735906

IM a fatty so i'll bump, downt to 97 kg from 101 kg in 3 weeks at 179cm/5'10.5

I relapsed
went from watching intake and working active 5 hours a day to eating shit and doing nothing

people were noticing my changes
now I am actually worse than before

got my deadline to meet still
gonna meet it if it kills me

god dammit I will see what my body is capable of

My breakfast today was appropriate for the OP.

Too high in carbs for my macros, but I had to try it at least once.

40 lbs to go lads. My projection is end of March, just in time for the only gym in town to revert to shit tier hours.

>tfw about to do today's cardio

>I WRAP MY PLATE AND FREEZE IT

>i'm going to lose 10 lbs a month!

not gonna make it. take it slow bro

Started bulking in March of last year at 180, weighed myself at 244 at the beginning of the month then decided to cut. 230 6'1 now plan on getting back down to 180 or so.

Red pill me on meal prep

10lbs a month is a fine goal for your first 3 months. If you don't lose at least 10 in your first month you're doing it wrong. 10 is adequate for the second month as well. By the time you reach your third month your rate of weight loss will start to slow but by then you should be better at it and ready to decrease your calorie intake more so it's still a fine goal.
>tfw lost 10lbs in november and i started cutting back in april

Posting progress pic. Down 70 pounds.

I need some advice from those who have lost weight and have or had gyno. I obviously have it, but I wonder, if my chest gets significantly bigger, will the skin stretch to fit the pecs? The areola size won't go away unless I get surgery which will be years from now... Any advice anons?

My body literally looks like it just shrunk, but I'm really trying to get a better physique.

Currently, I am 200 pounds and my plan is to cut down to 180 which should be a comfortable weight for my height (6'3"), and then maybe bulk up another 10 pounds of lean mass.

After.

Inb4 skinnyfat. I have been lifting for 6 months and recently I realized I've made little progress because I'm not training right (granted I was cutting but I've plateaued the past 2 months).

>180
Try 160 you fat fuck. You have MINIMIUM 25-30 lbs excess fat right there. In terms of bodyfat percentage, I’d say you’re definitely a solid 35-40%.

As for gyno, no, you don’t have it - you’re just fucking FAT. Once you start losing more fat, lifting to build up your androgen receptors, then you’ll see your bitch tits disappear. You don’t have puffy nipples, so that’s good - looks like you just need the excess fat off there.
My advice: Start lifting 5 days a week, aim to lose 2 lbs/wk with a sensible end date, get to at least 160-170 at 12-15% bodyfat before you even think about bulking.

t. had body like this 6 months ago

Exactly what I was thinking, but I figured another 20 pounds of fat loss will get me to a reasonable physique. However, I will probably lose some muscle which luckily hasn't happened the past 70 pounds (I've built muscle due to noob gains). I definitely agree but I don't think it's as extreme as 35-40%. I'd say I'm around 25%, just skinnyfat with little muscle.

Good job brah good progress, keep your protein high to keep as much muscle as possible and then when you bulk focus on growing your chest and triceps to help get rid of gyno. Obviously don't just do upper body though

Rate progress?

I don't even know if I qualify for this thread any more but considering it helped me go from 260 lbs of pure fat on the left to 215 pounds of only mostly fat on the right I just can't leave yet. Also, I know this question is a meme, but should I continue to cut or should I start to bulk now? I feel like the 9 or so months of suffering I've drug myself through might be worth a winter bulk month or two. I'm 6'4" (195 cm) tall too if that matters.

Ate a pizza because of the 50% off meme at Dominos, drank too much soda and few beers. Not going to be make it bros.

Make sure to keep lowering your tdee as you lose weight as well, I know it sounds stupid but I wasn't cheating on my plan but I was plateauing just like you are now for about a month and a half because I thought I could continue to lose weight by eating the same calorie total. Just make sure you readjust for the weight you lost every 8-12 pounds or so or you will get stuck pretty hard.

You dont need to cut mate, you have a considerable amount of muscle.
Get it out of your system by the weekend and then start a cut. Remember, when losing weight you can still cheat

I'm right there with you, 240->155 @ 5'9"

Don't give up now. 10%, here we come.

>eat a bunch of salty food (popcorn)
>drink a ton of water because dehydrated
>gain 15 pounds in one week
>stop eating salty food
>lose 5 pounds per day
its like free self esteem at this point, lads

So I complained tuesday about not losing any weight from 4 days of fasting with thanksgiving in the middle then my body dropped 5 pounds in 1 day, what's up with that?

Looks significantly better, keep up the good work.

Exactly but I'm sick of my god damned ghicken breast and just want to start eating too much fucking pasta again.

But I would much rather be skinny and ugly than fat and hideous so I guess I'll keep it up.
Thanks, I did some google research and I think I'll cut another month and then slow bulk until summer cut season. I'm almost on the "normal people" train I hope.

There's more matter in your body than energy stored in fat. Trying to account for it all is a Sisyphean labor that will cause you more stress than it's worth. Your body is dynamic and ever active, you shit and store food in your belly and piss out water and toxins and breath in air and do all sorts of transitions of matter throughout the day. A watched pot never boils.

Hella face gains and that shorter haircut suits you much better.
Keep it up brah

If you want to get big it's time to bulk. Remember only 500 over your TDEE. Don't be eating full pizzas and shit. Just 500 and try to hit you protein macros.

LETS SEE WHAT HUMANITY IS CAPABLE OF HANDLING

How to lose my bitch tits reee

EAT
LESS

i lost over 40 kilos!!

>Been a NEET for 5 years
>In order to get to low bf% I have to go to a stupidly low weight because of no muscle
I just want to lift without feeling fat as fuck and disgusting

1166 calories a day deficit isn't that much.

Bench press. Out muscle the fat so your bitch tits look more like muscle with a shirt on.

can i even lose them
ive been around 90kgs(im around 100 now) and im 5'11 and they didnt dissapear completely, if i lower my bf would they go away or am i stuck with them forever

Better ask the magic 8ball because no one knows your body. Not even you. It could be possible it's breast tissue in which case you can only pack on pectoral muscle and try to make you chest look less shit. If it's fat you can cut and they will go away and worst case you get floppy tit skin that will need surgery to remove but that is the worst case scenario. Only things you can really control is putting on muscle in that area and losing more fat all over your body. Or surgery if you have the dosh.

Post a picture my dude, interested to see what your bod looks like at that weight.

>3-4 hours of prep/cooking time once per week
>direct control of macros, portion sizes, protons, calories, carbs, fats, etc.
>learn to cook, impressive for the grills (eventually)
>disciplined

Just do it cunt it's great.

Hello /fat/ friends. I haven't posted here in a while but I would like to say that I am now just 5 pounds away from my first goal weight. Thank you and good night.

>dropped to 150lbs
>shit happen , went to 171lbs
>past week went to 163ish lbs
>aiming 130lbs

I feel good that i'm on the right path again

>was 322lbs
>now 266lbs
>had the week off work last week and stalled
>haven't put anything back on but haven't lost anything in a week and a half

Help me bros

>sister (nurse) tells me that eating eggs, bacon, and chicken (all portioned) for breakfast everyday is bad.

I just do it since its a super easy breakfast. And I've lost 40lbs so far. Usually 600-700 cals. Sustains me handily till dindin.

>first day on gym
>two girls keep looking at me and laughing when they think im not noticing

>Stuck at 208 for two weeks
>Wake up today at 206.8 after eatting chocolate pie last night.

I feel like going on a /fast/ to celebrate. We're gonna make it bros.

>I THAW MY MEAL AND HEAT IT

I BITE MY CHOPS AND EARN IT

long walks or shorter runs

Intermittent sprinting would have you do both. Just walk and then do short bursts of sprinting every once in a while. It's supposed to be more effective for weight loss than walking or running alone. Don't kill your knees if you're a bigger fella though. Just walk in that case.

Eat at TDEE for two or three days. It's calorie cycling. It works, and even if you don't believe it it won't slow your progress because you aren't currently making progress.

i've been sick as a dog
I really wish i could go to the gym, but i know i'd hurt myself

I just want to die tbqh

/fast/ then. It'll make you feel better while losing weight

Get plenty of vitamin C and drink some tea bro. You'll tackle it when you feel better. These things happen.

>90kgs
>5'11
yes you're still considered fat at 90kg's

Shoulda went with 'OP is a fat'

>that feel when you first start to see face gains

Is there any better feel?

Dick gains.

>finally did a pull-up

Feels good man

Who else is stressing end of the year deadline? I said 45 pounds by the end of the year and I’m at 37. Not the worst but it’s harder to watch over the holidays. I’m feeling there’s gonna have to be a water fast.

THIS IS THE FEAST I WORSHIP

Abs gains, especially if you've never seen your abs.

I really wanted to hit 210 by the time I went home to see my family next week. Weighed in at 213 yesterday so not going to quite make that goal.

I set that goal clear back in September, I think the first time I weighed under 220 so I guess I feel good that I almost made it. I'll probably come close by the end of the year, though like you said I'll probably be less strict about eating through December.

Meh by the time I get down to my goal weight it will be over 100 lbs I'll have lost and I already have a medium amount of loose skin so I'm anticipating it could be quite a while before I see any abs gains at all.

You looked like such a faggot man good job. And the hair is better, fuck that emo mop shit

Why are you losing weight user?

to not be disgusted by myself and so I can feel comfortable and confident in my own body

I'm 33 and the men die early in my family. My dad had a stroke two years ago and he's 56 now. I want to at least get to the median life expectancy.

Abs gains is how you know you made it, face is like the first thing that's loosing fat.

To be world's most handsome wizard.

Been fat for almost a decade. Just wanna see if there is a decent looking mug within me when I make it. Also just tired of being fat.

Really doubt they were laughing at you

I want to be able to look at myself in the mirror every day to remind myself of everything I've gone through. Also want to see the full potential of my genetics.

I met this girl, I love her and she loves me and is comfortable with me being fat but I still want to change for her and myself.

That's very cute to hear

>meet a girl
>get to talking she evemtually asks for a shirtless pic
OH NO NO NO NO. I completely went silent and stopped trying to talk to girls since, I was never obese but worst was higher tier overweight bmi, but even with that I feel too nervous to ever do that. Diet has been working great, just 20 more pounds till I'm a normal human.

Partially spite.
Partially to become attractive.
Partially to have success in at least one aspect of my life.
Mostly to not be a useless slob with a mobility of a cane and a burden and temper that annoys everyone - even myself.

Already reached my goal, every gram I lose now is a bonus.

dropped from 210 to 160, in the last several months. In the last 4 weeks I rebounded back up to 176. just kill me now.

It's bound to happen. Don't worry. You should be lifting to take advantage of the weight gain and then cut again. It's all cycles of cutting and bulking.

One of my eggs was a double yolk. How do i put it in to count calories?

1 egg, 1.5 egg, or 2 eggs? Pls help

I would put 2 eggs

I have legitimately never been normal weight my entire life. They tried diets for me when I was 3 years old. I have been eating entire porterhouse steaks and drinking near a gallon of milk a day from 4 years old onward.

I need to see what its like to be normal. I'm tired of being obese, but obese is all I've ever known. It's about fucking time I changed that.

I want this so much

So close.

>1 tablespoon of olive oil is 119 calories
WHAT THE FUCK, LADS?

1st of December tomorrow, I do not have a chocolate calendar. But rather a lottery-based one.

Can you fix bent knees?

Yes, no, and they're supposed to bend.

>tfw I can wear slim jeans again

Rolling for push ups

To either enlist or become LEO. I figure that it's also high time to stop being a fat fuck and gain muscles along the way--the end goal is academia, but my plan B is forces/cops, and you got to be fit for that, so.

I mean they point outwards when you look at them from the front. Something especially noticeable on fat chicks more then fat guys. I don't know if it's muscles (haha, it's not), big thighs compared to calfs, or they are bent or looks that way seen from above looking down.

Inward or outward?

fuck me

I wouldn't advocate for fasting, but I've tried it myself, and despite fucking it up, I lost a net 6 kilos (13.2 lbs) of fat.
It's a relatively easy way to see progress fast, and even if you stop fasting before you reach a set goal, you'll see enough change to have motivation to continue with cutting down. With at least 4-6 days of no food, you reset a big part of your eating habits, which besides the weight loss is in itself a huge benefit.
Look into it, do research, and try it out if you're eager enough
Beware of possible negative effects, and stay disciplined even after fasting.

Good job m8, keep working.

Month ago i barely could do 1 shitty pull up, now i can do 6 perfect pull ups.

I've been doing australian pull ups and the forearm pump is fucking ridiculous from this exercise.

outward. I think.
It could also be an illusion due to perspective or proportions way off.
I don't know how it affects me since I'm getting closer to be able to squat, and attempting to fix an imbalance in my upper thigh or whatever it's called. It could also be my entire leg that's twisted too and the knee bends weirdly due to that.

Where are my St. Andrews Day guys at? Anyone else eating some haggis with some neeps and tatties?

You can try changing how you walk. If you're swinging your legs inward as you walk try to consciously move your legs away from your body. I know this makes it sound like you're retarded but high level track athletes sometimes have to relearn how to walk and run in order to get their legs in the right shape. If you've been walking wrong and you have had extra weight for a long time that could be the cause of your bowleggedness.

Currently trying to walk more straight - by paradoxically walking like a stuck up gay.

Also, does anyone know a relatively simple way to make veggies more tasty?
A chicken thigh and 250 g of frozen broccoli, cauliflower and carrots isn't really the most gastronomical experience I know of. Will probably add some rice too, but it's also straight forward in terms of taste.
A store-bought sauce is filled with cals and I will probably make a sloppy mess and eat all of it.

I had to pull the brakes because I noticed that things were getting really fucking uncomfortable in general. Summer is suffering because of all the sweating, winter is shit because clothes dont fit.
Health deteriorated too.

I started for her. At this point, fuck her, she's a cunt. I'm doing this for spite, for admiration, for glory, and most importantly, for ME.

How the fuck can I stop eating carbs?

Literally every fucking thing has carbs in it and it's fucking annoying. Unless your literally cooking everything from scratch, this low carb diet thing sucks ass

I have this problem except with sodium. It's really fucking easy for me to stick to 1300 calories a day but I usually eat like 150% of the sodium that I should.