Big Titty Superiority

>Being Veeky Forums in 2017
>Not having a thicc qt titcow gf

If your gf doesn't look like pic related, you need to sort yourself out. You are missing out on all kinds of benefits that a skelly chestlet gf could never provide:
>basically a fertility goddess
>massive test gains from fucking the pinnacle of female evolution
>god-tier grip strength from constantly squeezing those milky mounds
>jealous mires from all the chestlets
>literally impossible to be upset with anything after burying your face inbetween two massive tiddays
>GOMAD for your infant offspring

this a pic for ants or wtf

At this point I don't even care how big her tits would be and how she would look like as long as she has a vagina
>tfw no gf

Fixed (I hope). Dun goofed using mobile m8

here you go

?

I don't want any gf to rob my gains. Plus they're boring as fuck if you're not horny

>GOMAD for your infant offspring

But my fit gf has breast implants, enjoy your fat girls

This

I prefer medium to small sized tiddies

They probably look like a mess without the bra

Breastlets look younger and are less prone to stretch marks and sagging and less prone to get fat in general

virgin detected

>But my gf isn't even natty.
My gf is 36GG (natty) and literally ran a 4.5hr marathon last week

Used to think this as well. Dated petite 5'0" 32A qt for several years. However, current gf (see above) has converted me to the truth.

>They probably look like a mess without the bra
k

>Breastlets look younger and are less prone to stretch marks and sagging and less prone to get fat in general
Which is more attractive in their older years: a big titty MILF or some flatchested harpy?

But your gf isnt the rule, wouldnt you agree that most chicks with large breasts look like shit without the bra?

But if theyre big and perky then youve it the jackpot

4.5hr marathon?

How long was it, 1 mile?

Why do chestlets even exist?

>yes, if they are fat/obese, they usually look bad. IMO if the girl is decently fit and wears a quality made and properly sized bra, it typically looks good.

>But if theyre big and perky then youve it the jackpot
I guess I won the jackpot.

DESU I'm almost ashamed at how much I like big tits. This girl.. 5'7, skinny as a rail, nerdy looking face.. with 32DDD tits that just did it for me. Ever since I've looked at flat chested/small chested females like they are men. Literally not interested unless they have like a 9/10 face. It's NOT good because it makes things so much harder as I know I wont be truly happy if she doesn't have large breasts...

Small tits are superior to big ones, desu.

The virgin isn't wrong about women being boring desu. Most men are boring enough, women are x10 worse. most of them are just good for holes.

This.

>inb4 pedo/gay

I'm straight, I had a few big titty girls and they're cute but big tits get old fast. had a small titty womanlet and it was great, could pretty much throw her around