Lower pectoral activation

I need advice Veeky Forums. I'm still trying to crawl out of DYEL mode I know, but I want to fix this shit before it gets worse. As you can see the lower part of my left pectoral (mirrored image) is underdeveloped. I cannot for the life of me activate that muscle area.

I've tried
>Dumbell press
>Incline press
>Forward leaning dips
>Flies

Is there any exercise someone can recommend to target and potentially isolate this area of my chest? I hate this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtV1FIPyTEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>incline press

Decline presses would work the lower pecs.

>decline press
>do it anyway

Fuck I meant decline press

and a le fedora tip to you my ecksDEE!

Also, I'd recommend Jeff Nipples as a good YouTuber to watch in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=HtV1FIPyTEw

Can't remember if he talks about lower pec, I think he does about halfway through.

>caring this much
get a lo4d of this guy

He didn't talk about lower pecs for more than 5 seconds

I never do decline bench, always flat barbell and incline dumbbell. Should I add decline or don't I need it?
Not op btw

fix your form on bench, and work on contracting the muscle. Because on flat bench alone you should feel it throughout your entire chest

>Work on contracting the muscle
How do I do this, what should it feel like? I've just been trying to get the motion right and keep it even

Pls respond

Pull your shoulders back when you do chest to allow for more range of motion, also try cable flies where you squeeze your pecs together at the peak of the rep

It feels like a pinching feeling in your muscle or velcrowish

bro you need to get a LOT stronger before you start trying to target certain groups. rep 225 a few times and then let's talk.

to add on to this, the way you should be setting your shoulder is similar to when you shrug, up and squeezed together, then as you do the rep you allow your scapula to relax and move forward, and go back and forth. I suggest using really low weight for a few warmup sets before chest to establish the connection, possibly use a chest press machine if it helps, whatever lets you make the connection to the muscle

Thanks for the tips

I get where you're coming from. Maybe I shouldn't be trying to isolate muscles, but this is affecting my lifts as well as how I look.

This is how people who don’t know what they’re trying to talk about cover up for that fact.

wait, why is that? the guy obviously needs to develop his strength and make use of all of his muscle fibers (because they're obviously under-developed) before he starts nit-picking his own physique. the OP is a scrawny dude, and looks like he can rep 155 a couple times, max, so obviously he needs to push his strength a bit higher before he thinks that a part of his body is under developed

t. can’t bench lamo2pl8

yo my dude,
Try some nice slow decline press pushups - hands wide primarily but make sure to still to do some sets with your hands at shoulder width and with them together in diamond formation. Try to lower the ROM from your chest, your hands should wind up just above the belly button level when down fully.

Thanks man I'll give it a shot

Just do this thing

>Sub 2pl8 bench
>Baby delts
>Sub 15 inch arms
>Probably chicken legs as well
>"Gaiz how do I fix my lower pecs"

Dumbell flys you mong

Just stick with a lot of decline and flat bench and it will grow guaranteed.

>dat art

You have good chest insertions they’re just naturally flat. Just work your chest more, at least 6 sets each session twice a week.

>SCIENCE