CBT thread

We're all gonna make it edition

Rules:
>No shit talking unless you post a pic of yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cze4gvrie4
youtu.be/lOv_mk9F6pI?t=2m30s
youtu.be/EDw7NZq5Rfw?t=5m13s
livestrong.com/article/397181-does-height-influence-how-much-weight-you-can-lift/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Physique is good but what the fuck are those tattoos my man.

I want to have sex with you

Nice Castaway football tattoo faggot

mirin 'minati tattoo

>football
Kill yourself bitch

Nice tats mate

My lifts are shit but I look good, genetics blessed me

Have you ever seen castaway? And it's supposed to be from the dark brotherhood in skyrim

You have good proportions. In about 3 years you'll look like a God I'd you workout consistently

Solid foundation. Keep it up man!

6'0
203 Ibs
>Inb4 ugo

Bump

5'10 82kg 9months lifting
Ohp/bench/squat/pendlay
55kg/95/112.5/77.5
all for 5

Can I get tips on how to get that lower ab V cut?

am I the only one currently bulking rn?

Work out your obliques. I don't know what they're called, but I do sideways hanging leg raises if that makes sense. Also, I do chops with the cable machine

i disagree he should train obliques.
his hips are already semi-wide. Training obliques will 'un-taper' his physique. All he has to do is cut more.

Don't listen to this guy unless he posts pics of his Adonis belt. If your worried about the V taper, get wider shoulders.

Here's a life lesson for everybody. Never listen to someone's advice unless it has been successfully demonstrated by the person giving it.

>this
cut and try to make ur upper body bigger as much as u can

I meant to not listen to THIS guy

These were me

how long have you been lifting

body fat estimate? 70kg 180cm

Made another thread w this pic but I’ll post here too. Y’all some huge motherfuckers in this thread tho

103kg -> 89kg in 2.5 months. I'm over it, getting back on the brie and beer tomorrow summer be damned.

BF% estimate?

How am I doing bros? What should I focus more on? 2 weeks ago I started training abs a lot more.

SS claims another victim

Easily sub 12%, possibly single digit.

Around 4 years consistantly. For the first year i only did abs and triceps because i was a fucking idiot

12-14%. Your legs are juicy. Squat PR?

>No shit talking unless you post a pic of yourself
This isn't your safe space you ugly faggot lmfao maybe try tidder?

ur not 6' tho lul

>this isnt your safe space
Then why do you come here to shit talk? Is it because you don't have to face the reality of retaliation when you're on the internet?

Also, I'm fine with shit talking, I just said you had to post a pic to do so

190cm
100 kg
19 years old

Mirin bro, what's your lifts? Are you on gear

Damn you lost a lot of muscle

I'm looking built on cloths but the front of my body is still shit.

My strength is alright though hoping this new volume program will improve my gains

My weight is around 80kg my lifts are
Benchin 87.5kg 3x5
Deadlift 150kg 5 reps
Squat 3x5 120kg

>tats

ah, I see, degeneracy at its finest once again

>babby arms
>babby shoulders
>u on gear bruh?

stand like a man you fucking pussy. you look like some attention-seeking instagram whore

nice progress. the trap change looks insane

obviously, more abs, focus on your chest too. you have to do more for your arms too, especially gripping in order to improve your lower arms

Your tattoos are fucking disgusting. Body is decent but it's literally ruined by those absolutely shit tattoos.

Getting closer

You should be way heavier with that height
Manlet

>those arms
>that chest

fucking hell, I have the same problem. my chest just doesn't get bigger in my opinion. 1,75m (70kg), benching about 80kg max and it still doesn't look the way I want it to

Wow u bench 80kg and it still doesnt look like u want???!

I'm short so 80kg currently feels like a lot. I see people who are like a head taller than me do less so I feel like that shit should be efficient. then again, a lot of girls compliment me on my chest so maybe it's just body dismorphia kicking in

>I know that drinking water is healthier than drinking sulfuric acid and am comfortable telling people so
>I have never filmed myself drinking one after the other to compare effects and am therefore ignorant about the subject

I hear you, my arms and back are much more developed due to my job + lifting. Been trying to hit chest harder lately.

Lol just accept the mirin. Don't try to fight it

The difference is that you COULD prove the benefits of water through personal demonstration.

I acknowledged your body is decent. You should consider removing the tattoos.

I feel you...

swimming until i can barely move my body,
and incline dumbell every week to fix it
the progress is nonexistent compared to the rest of my body.

somehow.

You're embarrassing yourself

Routine/cycle?

tyler durden mode, around 10-15%, depends if he's flexing in the photo

CUT FUCKING CUT FUCK

>First post
>Breaks rules

How fucking stupid are you?

how long have you been lifting? a person with average genetics should progress as such
>6m:1pl8
>1y:2pl8
>2y-3yr:3pl8
>4-6:3pl8+ (Genetics kick in here)

also your height is not an excuse, smaller lifters actually have an ADVANTAGE over bigger people because of better leverage + smaller RoM. So if you wonder why your chest is so flat, it's because you need to lift more. Get on a madcow program or something.

Never done SS and only train legs once a fortnight, Fuck knows how they got so disproportionate

220kg x 1@ 100kgs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cze4gvrie4

your body is ok. I just referred to the tats which pretty much scream 15 year old

>that progression

what the fuck? where do you even get those numbers from? that's bro science at it's best you retard

>also your height is not an excuse

so you're telling me a 5'0 with the same proportions as a 6'0 person is supposed to lift the same weight? jesus fucking christ, I knew people on this board were retards who don't have a clue about biology AND lifting but this is pretty much the most retarded statement I have seen in the last couple of months

Mirror just sits on the floor, and lmao talking shit without any pic of self, did you even read this thread?

155/186/210
b/s/d
And no I'm obviously not on gear but thanks for thinking that I am, m8 :)

we could start a chestlet club buddy
mirin

The human body can handle more than you think, this is an average standard and I am actually not spewing tard memes to fool you. Genetic limits don't kick in until very endgame (3years+). Factors that affect your progrss include
>sleep
>diet (major factor)
>program
>mindset
>form (usually the biggest factor)

I can also source myself, I have been lifting for almost 8 months and I am now at 220lbs and increasing 5% per week on madcow 5x5

Also if you don't believe me you can watch these
youtu.be/lOv_mk9F6pI?t=2m30s
youtu.be/EDw7NZq5Rfw?t=5m13s

pls lift before posting

Guy posts pic and is mostly encouraging. Has a great physique and admits he's a chestlet.

Person posts no pic and talks shit hiding behind anonymity

I think I'm noticing a pattern

I am not saying that natural progression isn't a thing, I am saying that your statement about height not being a major factor in how much you can lift is retarded. how can height NOT be an excuse when it science proves that taller people of the same proportion as shorter people can lift more? you do realise that shorter people don't have ant-tier proportional strength, don't you?

>posting two bro science youtubers

how in any way is that a fucking source? this board is dogshit, I swear. no wonder people here follow some retarded ass proggrammes instead of sticking to the basics

mfw no gains yet :(

Lol your traps are already bigger than mine. OP here

mfw you and me have no face

You're so much leaner than me, looking good! Dem firehouse meals are killing my definition.

just lift hard and eat healthy stuff at a surplus. also, don't pay attention to all the pathetic roiders who claim natty and the shitty products that are out there (whey powder is the only thing you should consider if at all). that's all there is to it.

Is there any hope I'm gonna make it bros?

I'm not a fucking expert on this topic but the FACTS are short people tend to have
>smaller RoM leading to heavier lifts
>people shorter than 6ft have faster muscle growth than 6ft+
>shorter but fuller muscles lead to more explosive power
You are deluded by the fact that you see monster powerlifters who are most likely not natty and have been lifting for more than half a decade on cycles of tren and gear. Being shorter is an ADVANTAGE in lifting get it through your head. Strength is also determined in weight class, what you are doing is comparing 5ft sub 170lbs lifters to 6ft+ roiding 260lbs lifters, no shit the bigger guy wins, more muscle = more strength.

An example being when you compare a 5'X" and a 6'+ lifters who both have been lifting for a year, chances are the shorter guy will be stronger. But when you compare short and tall lifters who peaked in terms of genetics/reach their own natural limits without steroids after a decade of lifting, of course the bigger taller lifter will be stronger, since he will be much heavier than the shorter lifter.

If your definition of basics is sticking to lifting like a 12 year old, sure stick to it and keep blaming "bro science" youtubers for your laughable amount of gains. The cold hard fact is anyone can bench around 300lbs if they put the effort into it. What would you consider the "golden basics", please enlighten me.

Has this guy posted a picture of himself yet?
For someone who knows so much, you must be eager to show off your gains

But I am tho. You dyels gonna post a pic of your bods anytime soon or are you just gonna talk shit?

>smaller RoM leading to heavier lifts

that doesn't even make fucking sense. the smaller RoM thing is obviously right but how does that lead to heavier lifts overall? It's like you don't even think about what you are saying in a logical way. a smaller RoM is helpful but you are once again not taking into consideration that there is such a thing as proportions. if short and tall people have the same proportions, RoM ultimately doesn't mean jack shit

>shorter but fuller muscles lead to more explosive power

not sure whether we are on the same page here but it if I understand correctly, you are again not thinking about proportions and insisting that fuller muscles are a given when it comes to short people

>Being shorter is an ADVANTAGE in lifting

it CAN be an advantage because shorter people don't have to eat as much as tall people. considering time restraints, that significantly plays a role in bodybuilding. instead of being ignorant, just try to apply logics to this shit

>guy A (1,90m)
>has to eat a lot to meet his daily cal intake
>lifts X weights
>guy B (1,50m)
>has to eat less to meet his daily cal intake
>lifts Y weights, which are proportionate to A lifting X

therefore, the same dose of steroids on A and B will NOT have the same impact on both because the dose is not at the same proportional level

>What would you consider the "golden basics", please enlighten me.

fuck me, it's like talking to a child right here. when talking about "basics", I was referring to the knowledge that has already been there since 40 fucking years. with "basics", I am referring to bodybuilders like Arnold. lift like them, eat like them and you are set (with or without roids if you're into it)

>keep blaming "bro science" youtubers for your laughable amount of gains

I am not blaming anyone for my gains because my gains are solid. I am blaming bro science youtubers for not being of any help to beginners

These basement dwelling, fedora wearers have no ability of their own to offer. Their only hopes of surpassing us real men is to try to insult us with the only tools at their disposal--a computer and anonimity

>RoM
this is not rocket science, just think of a half rep vs a full rep, which is easier. A shorter person squats/bench/deadlift much shorter distances than a tall person, they do less work for the same weight, lifting more is obviously more natural

>Proportions
What you are trying to say is taller guys -> heavier -> more mass -> heavier lifts. What I am saying is that a shorter person will lift more than a tall person given the same amount of experience, however, taller people do have more potential because they can become much heavier than shorter people. But since we are not talking about the 1% of lifters but instead about just the general lifting population, short people are just fucking strong for their weight. You can't compare different weight classes like you are in your mind.

>Arnold
this guy is the biggest fucking meme, you do realize this right? No one can handle his volume on his programs unless you are shooting up roids like theres no tomorrow. Ask any natty who tried Arnold's programs and they'll tell you the same.

read this
livestrong.com/article/397181-does-height-influence-how-much-weight-you-can-lift/

>they do less work for the same weight

the range of motion is reduced but the guy told you a couple of times that when taking proportions into account, your logics don't fly. stop repeating the same bullshit over and over. it makes you come off as dumb

is mostly right

Im just recomping.Not going to do a proper cut I haven't got enough muscle to do that

>A shorter person squats/bench/deadlift much shorter distances than a tall person, they do less work for the same weight, lifting more is obviously more natural

that is objectively wrong but since you are basically relying on asspulls the entire time, it doesn't baffle me at all

>What you are trying to say is taller guys -> heavier -> more mass -> heavier lifts

why are you not able to read? I never said that. I am saying that if two people with different heights are proportionally the SAME, the taller guy will definitely be heavier, have more mass and therefore lift heavier.

>a shorter person will lift more than a tall person given the same amount of experience

no they fucking won't because biology doesn't work like that. yes, it IS possible if the shorter person is not of the same proportions and trains a lot harder but experience is not biologically measurable and you should know that. you are making completely false statements with false premises to begin with

>this guy is the biggest fucking meme, you do realize this right? No one can handle his volume on his programs unless you are shooting up roids like theres no tomorrow

I am surprised that I am still able to be this calm, fuck. I never said that he wasn't roiding and that his gains didn't come from roiding. I am saying that the lifters in general from that time had the right ideas when it came to workouts and nutrition. pretty much nothing changed since then except for the increase in marketing in the industry. there is a SMALL positive difference in the techniques which turned out to be more beneficial, sure, but the overall gameplan is the same. again, this is what I meant with basics. people make the whole thing into too much of a pseudo science when there's not really that much to argue about. every modern day plan boils down to "train hard, eat big and healthy, sleep a lot, stay hydrated"

the only way to get the adonis belt is to drop fat.
I got a slight adonis belt after i lost some weight.
pretty sure the more you work your quads the more obvious your adonis belt will be.
but i wouldn't know becuase i only started working out legs 3 months ago(and i fucking love it, the progression is so fast)

I have and everything I said is not mentioned in there. they are basically repeating the stuff said which is right when talking in absolute numbers but not in percentages. It's like saying that Americans eat less than Chinese people which is right when taking into account that there are 1,4 billion Chinese people but when looking at percentages, that statement just isn't right

also, the article isn't scientific at all so why even post it?

If you bothered to read the whole chain, his proportion argument is bullshit. It's like saying hulk can lift more because he's taller with the same proportions, no shit. You must be fucking fried in the brain if you think proportion is the excuse for taller people lifting more. Taller people lift more because they weight more, end of discussion. Also he talks as if reaching the same proportions as a 190cm and a 150cm is just as easy when it's probably 10x harder for the taller person. His original argument is that being shorter is an excuse to lifting less and then added the condition "given the same proportions". Like all I am saying is, when we talk about lifting weights, you don't look at the 1% of people who lifted all their life and discuss genetic potentials. A vast majority of people lifting will never reach that stage. We look at people lifting around us, and when he says being short is an excuse to bench 80kg, I just want to fucking vomit.

>You must be fucking fried in the brain if you think proportion is the excuse for taller people lifting more
>Taller people lift more because they weight more, end of discussion

you literally contradict yourself right there though. given the same proportions, taller people weigh more so you are agreeing that because of that weight, they lift more. I don't think you got your argumentation straight

>His original argument is that being shorter is an excuse to lifting less

not really. the statement referred to the fact that it can't be compared in absolute numbers, that's all. is there room for improvement? obviously. has it been implied that there's no will for increasing the weight in the future? not at all

At the end of the day bro, I am just trying to help you realize height is the dumbest excuse you can come up with for benching 80kg. The way you talk about Arnold sound like you worship him and followed his program at one point which is why it's so difficult to make progress on lifts since his volumes are so fucking high. Unless you are actually 150cm then just give up, honestly.

the problem that I am having with your statements are that you are not reading what I said but interpreting everything wrong

the original problem came from the fact that you put up absolute numbers (1pl8, 2pl8...) which according to your logic every human being at every height and weight should be able to accomplish which is objectively false. In this discussion, I never used my height as an excuse to lift less but I explained that given the same proportions, it's just not possible to adhere to your numbers

>The way you talk about Arnold sound like you worship him and followed his program at one point

literally false on all accounts. I never followed his programme(s) nor did I ever worship him in any way. just listened to his interviews and all of what he said about working out and nutrition was correct. I don't have respect for him though since I have never heard him claim non-natty, same goes for every bodybuilder who isn't honest to their fans. The only person I even remotely respect is Athlean-X since he gives great advice, regardless of his appearance and personality

You either have twig legs or your 5'6

Widen your grip on the bench.

every person can reach 1/2/3/4 it's not a big deal.
the amount of time for each lift will however differ for each person DUE TO PROPORTIONS AND OTHER GENETIC CRAP
not even the same user btw

well that THAT statement, I can fucking agree with. the amount of time HAS to differ due to proportions. simple logics

The awkward as fuck pose screams autism. Do you have the autism op?

Yes. You look like tinytrip before he got big. (hopefully not in the face because he looked like a fucking chimp)

>6m:1pl8
>1y:2pl8
>2yr-3yr:3pl8
>4-6:3pl8+ (Genetics kick in here)
How are these numbers bullshit, many people I lift with admit this kind of progression on bench is normal, whether they are 5'7(Short fitness trainer at my gym) or 6'1(high school gym bro). How tall are you and how much do you weight? Why won't you believe me seriously. Bench has little to do with height, you know this. I did say these numbers are for average people with average genetics, so I mean unless you are purely speaking for 150cm manlets, then these numbers are correct under the assumption you have good diet/program/sleep/gym work ethic.

I have an Adonis belt so I'm just gonna stick with what I'm doing lol