What are exercises you almost never see anyone do, yet are surprisingly good for you? Conversely...

What are exercises you almost never see anyone do, yet are surprisingly good for you? Conversely, what are some exercises that people do all the time, but are actually shit?

For me, back extensions were a great exercise to help me break deadlift plateaus, but i never saw anyone do them.
I think dumbbell flies are garbage.

Come on Veeky Forums i want to improve my schedule

Lying tricep extensions like Rippletits shows are goat, but most people still do skullcrushers.
Ab wheel is better than most ab exercises.
Most people don't do nearly enough rows.

the thing is that isolations or more "unpopular" exercises are good for very specific situations... (or in many cases just rubbish exercises that nobody should ever do). they are also typically easily replaced by other exercises. isolations are something you do because you have identified a specific need, not something everyone should be doing.

Since i heard it was Arnold's favourite triceps exercise I do triceps push ups on the smith machine. If you go super slow it gives a great pump.

Zottman curls. If you're doing biceps, might as well incorpprate these into your workout since they activate the biceps and burn your forearms - high bang for you buck. Bonus points if you superset Zottmans with shrugs - forearms are trashed, better grip strength

Dead hangs

Hex press.

deadlifts

BASED LORD MOONMAN PLS BE THE SAVIOR OF OUR GAINS AND THE ARYAN RACE

Farmer walks.
Although there isn't much space to walk around freely, and you'll end up looking like an autist if you did it.

What is that exercise good for?
I know it works chest and triceps but does it specify one of them more?

War
good god y'all
>What is that exercise good for?
Absolutely nothing

it forces you to contract your chest in order to smash the weights together the entire time.

Pretty good for maintaining tension

Are those just for traps, or do they work other muscles as well?

face pulls and arnold press

I think normies in my gym have started trying face pulls after seeing me do them

not the same user but I consider it a full body lift like squats

Heh

is there even a better exercise than facepulls for shoulder health? i do them like 3x a week for 5 sets of 20 like the Reddit PPL has in its routine.

What are deadlifts good for anyway? Just seems like a good way to snap your back, biceps, and knees.

idk, I also like lateral raises but facepulls seem to activate more muscle groups

why do people isolate the fucking triceps? It literally gets trained every time you train chest.

Big arms

for u

Inverted Rows

Was getting buff part of your plan?

Facepulls. Nobody does these.