/OG/ - Onion General

For the discussion of the consuming of onions and onion related activities. Continued from >why should I eat onions?
Based on a study conducted by Iranian scientists, they've found that the equivalent of 1 onion a day in humans increased serum testosterone in rats by nearly 300%.
It has also been shown by small groups of communities to stop balding, as well as grow hair back when applied on the balding areas, however, no major studies have been conducted on this, but you can probably guess (((why))). Recently, another study has been discovered showing the same results with even greater effects.

SOURCES:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/15569543.2016.1235582?scroll=top&needAccess=true&

MEDIA:
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

>does it have to be raw?
Yes. The study was conducted with raw onions. Cooked onions have been reported to not work.
>how much should I eat?
Roughly 1g per KG of bodyweight. A normal sized onion should suffice.

>How do I eat it?
Some anons have suggested dicing it and mixing with foods. Others have suggested blending it in a smoothie with other vegetables and fruits, bananas in particular. Some have suggested submerging it in lime juice to neutralize the sharp taste. If you have really big balls you can just eat it raw, some anons who have done this reported that it begins to taste good once you get used to it.

>which type is best to eat?
Red onions is the general consensus, although it will sting the most. White onions follow, which is a good jumping off point to becoming an onion man, below that is yellow and green.

>How do I get rid of onion breath?
Cinnamon, lime/lemon juice, and nutmeg have all been recommended to neutralize the taste and smell.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/bQAOD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why is there so much anti-onion shilling in these threads?

Aside from the usual naysayers and detractors (it is Veeky Forums after all), the media, led by the pharmaceutical and supplement industry has launched a campaign against us using a variety of shill tactics. Common tactics include:
>Posting threads on Veeky Forums, asking about the validity of the onion "meme", quickly following up with an anti-onion reply as the first post.
>Anti-onion posts in rapid succession, usually started by the most prominent shill, Sperglord Mcsoyboy, with his trademark "MODS!" reply, followed up by a variety of anti-onion posts in rapid succession, all using the same rhetoric, 'Calling us retards, threatening to kill us for eating onions, etc.'
>Posting a study where the testosterone increase is only 35% instead of 300%. Not only is this incorrect, as it only confirmed the 300% if you actually read the story, but even if it were true, a 35% increase would be well worth it.
>Claiming to have been on the onion diet for months and saying he has felt no effects.
>Claiming all pro-onion posts are working for (((Big Onion))).
>Claiming he's tried it, and stunk of onions for weeks afterwards. Not only is this untrue, but the only stink will come out from your breath if you maintain proper hygiene.
>Discrediting the Onion Pill by simply calling it a "meme".

Good luck on your journey lads, we're all gonna make it.

will onions help me want to kill myself less?

I'm going to try the rye and peanut butter thing, should I use white or red? Red is just too fucking strong lads.

NEVAR FORGET

wew lads

Rate my meal

Lacks raw onion, sonion

0/10 cooked onions
>not going to make it

Yellow here in Sweden sting the most and was used in the studies, white is the most expensive and weakest of them all wtf are you guys on about?

I didn't cook it. This is restaurant food. What difference does cooked or not cooked onions make?

I don't even follow this onion craze. I just eat this onion dish sometimes and thought I would share it with y'all today.

He might have added them in the end without cooking them, merely seasoning them in the sauce. I cant really tell if theyre cooked.

Not really sure if it is cooked really. I assume it is but I have a language barrier with the restaurant staff and can't ask.

What was the consensus on garlic, ginger and apple cider vinegar (also vinegar in general)?

Garlic>Onions you homos

>Not stacking onion+garlic
it's like you're terrified of making it

Just eat onions like an apple. Use mberry if you're too white to handle it at first.

rate my meal fit
> Getting those free gains at costco

it Shrekening

Anyone's balls feel like they're full all the goddamn time? I didn't epect this shit to work so well. I masturbate twice a day now and I still have massive blueballs.

I have eaten now two raw onions pic related when i grow a full beard
pic related

pls respond, my balls are pressurised

After 2 weeks of eating a raw onion everyday I got banned from eatong it during my break. Too bad because I laughed my balls off everytime my coworkers started tearing up in our small break room.

>ketchup on anything that's not a hotdog

>hotdog & bun
>top with ketchup, mustard, onions and relish
>onions
would you look at that. I try to only eat ketchup that has no sugar added.

looks tasty 7/10

I eat a baguette at work everyday with meat and alot of vegetables and just added alot of raw onion to it.
Other good recipes I started using are canned tuna with mashed boiled eggs, onions, peper, salt, a bit of lime juice and some low fat mayonaise. Put that on some bread or just mix it with cold cooked pasta and its delicious af.
Also bacon bits with some lettuce, raw onion, some parmesan or pecorino cheese and some dressing of your choice is awesome.
Gonna try experimenting with some beans/onions/chicken salads.

You're in the wrong thread then mf

did anyone do a bloodtest?

is this the ultimate test salad?

-5 large eggs
-1 large onion
-olive oil, pepper, salt
-something for better taste?

>be me
>sometime in 2012
>saw the iranian study online
>nice
>get juicer out from shed
>start juicing onions
>kitchen fills with rancid onion vapour
>start crying
>eyes are red and leaking
>uncle comes into kitchen
>wtf r u doing
>he starts crying too
>kitchen smells like onion for the next couple of days

very nice

add spinich or kale, both are also great for test. Consider some celery too. Celery gives magnesium.

>uncle comes into kitchen
>wtf r u doing
>he starts crying too

Have you considered not being a faggot?

When I was in the Army they gassed us once a year as a psychological thing so we understood that our gas masks worked. On deployment I drowned everything in habero hot sauce. I've also been maced and tasered by the MP in an educational demonstration. Stop being a bitch.

I also love horseraddish on rye.

just did this. tastes really good i added 1 and a half spoon of mayo because im bulking

>I got abused
>It was for my job so it's was necessary
>I'm not brainwashed or emotionally damaged
>You're just a pussy

Wew lad

>breathe some irritating gas
>it doesn't harm you
>gain confidence where normies are filled with fear
There is no reason not to embrace layers of ogre. Your entire story is your continuing fear of onions because you gassed yourself once.

((BIG ONION)) pls go

i like how some lefty's actually think that this is realy what we think

look the shills have arrived

>not growing your own onions using your feces as fertilizer
never gonna make it

>Away from Veeky Forums for a while
>Finally decide to see what those fuckers have been up to
>Onions are the new meme food

I missed this place

all aboard

Dump a few clomid in there, and you'll testosteroney

You'll gas yourself again pounding down all the onion... I garlic a lot, and I am fairly sure I could kill someone if I dutch oven'd them.

How long until onions are declared illegal in Sweden?

only for sven, ahmed will get onions delivered to his doorstep

>He doesn't chop up a red or yellow onion and eat with olive oil (not extra virgin you faggot) balsamic vinagrette, and salt
It's like you want to eat your daily onion on hard-mode for no reason

Actually, that doesn't sound bad... I'm gonna try that today.

They needed to gas you in order for you to know that your gas-masks worked? How fucking retarded are you?

I see that you have no idea what you're talking about. The training is you enter the gas chamber wearing your protective equipment where you enjoy the fact that your equipment works.

After noticing that your equipment works and demonstrate your ability to move and perform tasks in the equipment, you remove the equipment so that everybody knows that the really is CS gas that the mask was preventing.

So now you know
>the equipment works
>the gas was real, the equipment works

This, actually kind of weird, I was confused as fuck because everyone kept saying that red stings the most. Nigga I eat raw red for sides almost everyday (just 1/4th onion though). I guess the red ones are just weaker in Sweden. Now I eat a whole red and half a garlic a day

Cant you just eat the onion?

I've been eating 2 onions a day for the past two months as part of a diet and I don't really see any effect. What am I supposed to be looking for?

rate my meal

Iran/10

B A S E D

Eat it with the skin and all for maximum test gains.

Eat up, bros! I can feel the energy and test pulsing in my penis.

Did anyone unironically feel a difference?

I did, but it might have just been an ulcer.

Seriously.
One of you onion faggots got get a blood test and see if it is actually working.

If that's your dog, how much does he ohp, honestly?

I read soaking the onion in ice water takes out some of the strong tastes.

Does this effect the effects?

Can confirm that in the army they gas you like a jew.

even if it were true , if you raise your test levels above their natural levels your balls would shrink and other side effects anyway, so why not cut the memes and just take test straight up? there s no possible way you could remove the odor of an onion daily, you’d be a pariah to all pussy , other humans and animals alike . just like a fishy smelling asian. . don t fall for memes brahs.

You're a retard. Testicles are the only thing that can produce test. SO A FUCKING TEST BOOST MEANS YOUR TESTICLES GET BIGGER.

Fucking mma-watching troglodyte.

ONION TIP:
Easily eat half an anion in one meal. Or a whole one if you choose.

ADD DICED:
onion+celery+mayonaise(or miracle whip)+sweet red pepper

TO MINCED:
tuna or chicken or turkey or egg

GARNISH WITH:
salt, pepper, paprika, whatever
Voila: instant onion+protein salad. Make into sandwich if youre into that.

I am the living onion which came down from heaven: if any manlet eat of this onion, he shall gain forever: and the onion that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the gains of the world.

How long have you been doing it for?

>yall
fuck off

Guys I have a problem. I ate one fucking onion last night, raw like an apple (a red one, only faded and it felt like cutting my tounge of).
24h later I still smell like onion.
Please help.
How do I get the stink away?
My girlfriend cant handle it and wants me to stop.

Dump that whore and find yourself a thicc ogre gf

>stop eating onions for three days
>low energy, tired, feel like I usually do which is stressed out and anxious

Reminder to never stop eating onions. Onion a day keeps the Jew away

kill yourself yanky skum

Lol

Thanks for the idea bro.

This. I feel like shit today. I think I damaged my intestinal lining. Voice is deeper I might have a cold though.

Amen

I'd kill myself if I were american

You retard, onions kill h.pylori

Onions kill h.pylori

I am the living Onion which came from the swamp: If any of you manlets eat of this onion, you shall gain forever; And the onion that I give is my flesh, which I have given for the gains of the world. Eat of this Onion, so that you will also make gains.

SHREK IS LOVE. SHREK IS LIFE.

>so why not cut the memes and just take test straight up?

onions are dirt cheap and you can buy them in bulk at every grocery store.
test is expensive, and to obtain it you either have to find a doctor who is willing to put you on TRT, or get it from the black market. not to mention the potentially disastrous side effects that pinning test can have on your hormonal system if you make a mistake.

>take a shower
>put on deodorant
>brush your teeth
>take breath mints or chewing gum

in that order

8/10

Red is clearly superior

I am.
Wait 20 days

Good God. The anti-onion "Big Onion" shills were doing this shit on reddit three years ago.

You know what this means? This means either we are ACTUALLY be shilled against by the supplement industry, or the anti-onion posters all browse reddit.

i also wonder this

Currently on day 9 drinking a half blended onion with a clove of garlic and turmeric for max gainz. Here's what I've noticed.
> All I want to do is lift and exercise
> Lifts progressing (no huge change here)
>Insatiable hunger
> Horny as hell (on nofap day 10 so probs from that)
> Skin is staying clear from acne even after eating trigger foods (dairy)
> General motivation is up (Been finishing all my daily to do tasks which I usually just do 1 or 2 of the easiest.
> Confidence is on the up, feeling alpha as fuark lately even after my hairdresser mutilated my majestic beard and hair.

Negatives:
> Still tastes horrible but easier to down in one gulp now
> Broken sleep each night but feeling fresh regardless
> My apartment stinks of onions (opening the windows and using a vanilla diffuser fixes this)

Is no one using a juicer? I bought a juicer and 1 onion generally yields around 2.5-3oz. I just combine it with like 6-9oz of some spicy V8 and its not too bad. It makes me want to puke for about a minute but then its not too bad. Just don't try to do like 4oz of onion juice on a full stomach or you will feel like you are going to vom for like 45 minutes.

Here's what I have been doing. imgur.com/a/bQAOD

Bacon sriracha onion?!

I'd be more persuaded with a hard link. What was that thread even about?

Don't bother. The anti-onion shills got the first replies so everyone thereafter followed their hivemind bullshit. Nobody even considered it, OP was downvoted to oblivion, etc.

Really fuck Reddit and everyone that browses it.

How big of an onion are we talking about here. I have some pretty big ones , but also the yellow ones the size of a plum

I think its more about the yield from the onion. Ive been using tiny white onions. People have been using red onions. You want to be drinking about 3oz juice. One small white has been getting me about 3oz even if you are eating them raw, I would use that as a guide.

I feel happier and wake up earlier. Day 4. Might just be placebo but I'll take either

it's a crazy world we live in where people get angry for you wanting to eat more vegetables

people are so obsessed with others agreeing with them that they literally dont give a fuck what you're doing as long as you're agreeing with them

Consuming onions on a regular basis is the height of degeneracy and is responsible for the decline of Western Civilization.

Onionbros will soon wage war against the soyboys. It's only a matter of time.