Do I need to work out if I have an IQ over 170?

I have been thinking about simple workouts that a smart person like me would have no problem in doing. Hit me with some easy exercises.

High neck suspension

starting strength to tone your body up clever guy

>170 IQ
>not able to warp and distort reality to get big through sheer brain power
heh kid, you got a lot to learn

Just make sure you do only abs 3x a week. You dont wanna get to big and lose your IQ, do you?

>tfw to inteligent too lift

If youre so smart then why dont you know that your brain and body is one. So to reach your full potential you HAVE to exercise. That means lifting + some cardio, and a good balanced diet.

Otherwise youre not as smart as you think you are.

>is supposedly smart
>needs easy exercises because he can't figure out hard ones
If you weren't a brainlet you'd be doing power cleans and overhead deadlifts right now.

>tfw too smart to read the sticky

This is bait because if you really had an iq of 170 you would know the benefits of working out are exponantially higher than the effort you put into it. This counts for almost every aspect in anyones life.
Also if you were that smart you wouldn't need to ask for a simple workout routine from insecure retards on Veeky Forums. You'd just have to research for a few hours and would have a good grasp of what you need to do. And with an intellect as high as that you'd either want to get challenged with harder, more complex workouts or you would enjoy just spacing out for an hour every other day not using your massive brain for once.

yes go be a cyborg perfectionist

Literally read the first line, first chapter of Starting Strength.

should I shower if I have an IQ of 170? I've been thinking about some simple hygiene routines that a smart person like me would have no problem doing.

Hit me with some easy cleaning methods!

Do I need to study if I have 80 of iq ?

Posts IQ because got a bit lucky on rng intellect.

Cannot figure out whether or not to take care of physical vessel.

Confused by actual attribute increase instead of just being born with it.

Waste of intellect.

Jesus.

You do know what IQ stands for, right?
Intelligence QUOTIENT.
As in, compared to other people at your age, how do you stack up?
A 1st grader reading at 2nd grade level has an IQ of 200. High IQ doesn't mean you're better than Einstein, it means you absorb information more readily than all the paste-eaters in your homeroom and may be able to apply it more critically.
Read the sticky.
Every fuckin' time.

>Oh wait, it's bait.

>Do I need to work out if I have an IQ over 170?

Hi. I'm a post grad student with a high IQ like yours who was unfortunately assigned to monitor and report the trends on Veeky Forums, more specifically Veeky Forums, for trends in toxic masculinity.

If you're really high IQ like you say you are then you should know that you don't need to work out. We are all created different and working out or dieting isn't going to change what our bodies want to be.

Remember, you're only as good as the lowest valued individual you associate with, so if you really want to be seen as a "gym bro" you'll have a hard time being taken seriously in the real world.

Only low IQ plebs have to lift weights.

If you do have an iq of 170 you should already know the answer to your question

If you were really smart, you'd realize that you'll be alive for 30 years after you're 50 (hopefully), and that being fit throughout your life will greatly improve said time by reducing pain by large amounts because your muscles are stronger and you're more flexible than average oldies.

Peoples joints start hurting not only because of age, but because what little muscle mass that helps take the toll from the joints starts to detereorate, and the joints end up taking more and more of the beatings of everyday life.

this,