/FAST/ #43 LONG WALKS AND PISS STRIPS EDITION

/FAST/ FASTING GENERAL

What is /fast/?
Fast is a thread for the discussion of intermittent fasting, fasting, water fasting, and fat fasting
While fasting alone is fantastic for your health, Consider doing a ketogenic in addition to become god mode

>WHY CICO IS BULLSHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0

>HGH , Test, and muscle growth?
youtube.com/watch?v=snyA5UgrZis
dietdoctor.com/fasting-muscle-mass

WHY YOU SHOULD BE DOING KETO:
youtube.com/watch?v=Dan8qtgQRi8
youtube.com/watch?v=NqwvcrA7oe8

>how can I get a quick rundown? Where can I start?
dietdoctor.com/intermittent-fasting
dietdoctor.com/longer-fasting-regimens
youtube.com/watch?v=9idhb2aAfns

>any more info?
idmprogram.com/fed-fasted-state/
medium.com/the-mission/the-sweet-spot-for-intermittent-fasting-9aae12a2158c
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c
news.usc.edu/63669/fasting-triggers-stem-cell-regeneration-of-damaged-old-immune-system/

>Fung talks and lectures:
youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
youtu.be/PSR82vmZ5lk
youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE

>Doesn't salt make you explode?
youtube.com/watch?v=amJ-ev8Ial8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gw0J4myUEjI
youtube.com/watch?v=JL8jKAZTZ-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for /fast/ed life embetterment

The reason for long walks is this:
For some reason, a reason cell biologists and avid LCHF people are not aware of, Long walks are hundreds of times better for depeleting glucagon and glucose out of your system than other exercise.
No one knows exactly how it works, Dom d'agostino says he has a theory but it'd take too long to explain on 2 of the podcasts he does, so know that

READ THIS SHIT:

BINGE WITHOUT GAINING WEIGHT ON 23/1 IF.

This is a graph of my weight for the past 16 hours. Obviously I will be doing a 24hr graph and I hope to collect data for you for wees.

169.5 lbs was my starting, post-exercise weight.
172.6 lbs was my post-meal weight

Look how sharply the weight drops off in the first few hours without me even shitting or pissing. Your body breathes out most of the gas and vapor from digesting food.

Obviously once I go exercise again today and take a shit, I will be below 169.5.

>>WHY CICO IS BULLSHIT
>no snake man video
Neck yourself avocadofag.

I could have swore someone said that constant cardio was actually not as good for burning through sugar as something like weightlifting.

Lol you actually went through with this? absolute_madman.bmp

Obviously that's only water weight autist

Can I lift or cardio during a fast?

thanks!! yeah I am enjoying it so far

NO FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING RETARD
holy shit, sorry for yelling guys, but honestly the haters in this thread drive me nuts

Bro, let me explain it to you. Do you want to binge eat without gaining any fucking weight? Then you can eat like me. The fucking scale proves it. I just got back from light cardio for an hour and I may or may not take a shit too.

Either way, I'm about to be back at my starting weight before 24 hours. I may even be lower.

And I ate fucking 4000 calories of doughnuts and potato chips last night.

Well boys, came down with the flu and got incredibly hungry so I broke after 72 hours. Still down 24 lbs since I started toward the end of October, but still got another 12 lbs to my goal weight.

I am going OMAD but having a tough time creating a plan for the one meal. I am planning on doing a 22/2 fast. Also trying the low carb approach.

Here is what I have so far:
2 Avocado
3 Cups Raw Broccoli
12 oz Chicken Breast Pan Seared in Oil
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
4 Large Eggs (scrambled)
1 Scoop Protein Shake

When entered in MFP this comes out to about 1700 calories. I am 6'4'' and roughly 255 currently.

Macros: Fat: 103 g 54%
Protein: 166g 38%
Carbs: 32g 8%

Is there anything I should add or change to this?

I have been preparing for OMAD by only having a protein shake in the morning for the past week, and I feel good about it.

congrats!! no worries dude.

how did you break it? what did you eat? how long did it take you to eat it, and have you eaten anything since then?

90% of the weight you regain is water. That means it will come off easier :)

that all looks fine to me, here's my honest opinion about combing keto (low carb) with 22/2 (OMAD is too imprecise of a term if you ask me)

The fasting is what is doing 95% of the legwork here. In my opinion, if you are doing 22/2 keto, vs 23/1 of doughnuts and chips like me, there is going to be very little difference on the scale as per my own current personal data

so i'd rather eat junk food than decently healthy whole foods, but thats just me lol

READ THIS SHIT:

This is 750g of bacon. That's 541 calories per 100g = 4057 CALORIES.

Snakeman ate 4000 calories per day, drank the fucking bacon grease, at the bacon, AND HE DIDN'T GAIN A SINGLE OUNCE ON HIS BODY

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD BE FASTING 23 HOURS A DAY

You can binge eat on absolute fucking delicious shit and you can not gain a single ounce!!!

I broke with some protein style double doubles from In n Out. It's right next to my work so I picked some up on the way home. I'm still feeling super hungry today, which I think is because I'm sick so I'm about to eat some chicken.

Took three weeks, but got my eating window down to 5 hours. Think I'm starting to lose weight.

Cut my junk food intake an food in general by half.

nice, keep going brotha. as long as you are fasting 90% or more of the day, you will keep losing weight

congrats dude keep fuckin going :)

Eat whatever as long as it has enough protein and fat to preserve muscle, literally just wing it.

Breaking my fast in 6 hours to get pizza with friends, that'll be about 105 hours which is my longest one so far.

I already run ~15 miles/week, but I'd like to get back into lifting as well. If I do one meal every 48 hours, I figured it would be best to eat it on lifting days and do the running on fasted days. Does that make sense, or am I going to fuck my body way up?

Does brushing your teeth break a fast?

you won't fuck yourself up, that's for sure. enjoy the food tonight :)

generally I would recommend eating 8-12 hours before weightlifting.

Beyond that, running while fasted, you will be the one to tell us how that feels pretty much. You will either bonk quickly or feel fine. Either way, tell us.

I am trying to get food that makes me feel full and is healthy as well.

Do you swallow the toothpaste?

nice, i just said the same to your dad. he's really working hard on my wiener :)

Why doesn't black coffee break fast?

Do I need to take anything like a multi-vit for a 72 hour fast? I have done a few weeks of OMAD before.

Broke my fast at 11:00 now its 21:00 and Im already having a huge shit. How is that possible

Day 3 of 14 for OMAD.
Appetite basically non-existent until 15min prior to eating time (noon).

Today's meal:
1 cup 96/4 ground beef
2 turkey patties, broiled
8 slices of over roasted turkey slices (aka lunch meat)
3 blackened chicken tendies
1 mozerella string cheese stick

Barely even 1500 calories, but holy shit it hurt to put that much food down. My body is definitely telling me lower the portions already.

Ok thanks, will do after I've been on it for a week or so. I run fasted already and it actually seems to help with hunger, haven't noticed a terrible dip in performance but I'm not very fast to begin with (~20 lbs to lose).

I'm going to demolish a jalapeno and sausage pizza, it's my go-to at this place and it'll be so nice not to feel guilty about it.

I reported his last video about fasting children as child abuse. Am I doing the snake diet right?

READ THIS SHIT:

ARE YOU FAT? DO YOU WANT TO PIG OUT? DO YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT?

FASTING + BINGE EATING CARBS AND FAT = WEIGHT LOSS

THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE AFTER CARB LOADING, WHILE LOSING WEIGHT

THIS IS MORE PROOF THAT YOU CAN LOOK AND EAT LIKE A FAT BLOATED FUCKER, BUT YOU ARE STILL BURNING FAT WHILE FASTING

very interesting, exercise of any kind turns me into a ravenous beast hahha

LMAO yeah i think he doesn't realize the optics about asking parents to send him "anatomical photos" of their children in swimsuits

"MAKE SURE YOU SHOW ME THEIR TOES" lmfao i was dying

That's literally all protein bruh, add some more fat

>wernicke-korsakoff syndrome
Korsakoff syndrome causes problems learning new information, inability to remember recent events and long-term memory gaps. Memory problems may be strikingly severe while other thinking and social skills are relatively unaffected. For example, individuals may seem able to carry on a coherent conversation, but moments later be unable to recall that the conversation took place or to whom they spoke.

Those with Korsakoff syndrome may "confabulate," or make up, information they can't remember. They are not "lying" but may actually believe their invented explanations. Scientists don't yet understand why Korsakoff syndrome may cause confabulation.

Please work out your abs/midsection, please.
Please work out in general to be honest.

sir yes sir, I will do that when I am at my goal body weight

additionally I have a nerve/bone injury that prevents me from doing most upper body exercises in general but it hasm't been as bad now that i've shed nearly 30 fucking pounds at 5'10 in height

I'M LIKE THE ONLY PERSON WHO POST HERE THAT DOES NOT LOOK DYEL

EVEN THOUGH HALF THE FUCKING FAST FAGS WILL NEVER ADMIT IT AND HATE ME BECAUSE I RED PILL THEM ON MUSCLE LOSS AND LYING FUNG

Hey can you actually take photos of the food you eat? IM worried youre committing the sin most skellys commit and over estimating the amount youre eating.

Great then, good luck bruh.
Can you do pull/chin ups?

Yeah I know. Ran out of good fats while I was prepping last night

i never said i agreed with fung

also i've stopped personally attacking you

and my lack of muscle is due to the bike crash that nearly paralyzed me in 2012 lol

you're literally retarded

and you're fat

If i remember your photo right you are fat, and kinda muscular.
Not too bad, but you need a serious fast.

Do you not have olive oil or butter in your kitchen?

thank you! overhead stuff is the worst for me. it's my left shoulder blade c3-4 spine area.

I'm going to try to find some isolation exercises that maybe won't anger my shoulder :) thanks man

lemme get an estimate on last night's dinner from you? plates are deep plates plz note

I do. I put butter in the ground beef while it slow cooker (3 tbsp for 1lbs worth) and mayo on the turkey patties. But my wallet and kitchen are both hurting at the same time so my options are limited.

I-Is that your meal?
Please learn to cook and eat something nicer man, that looks pretty horrible

Will green tea with a stevia packet break my fast?

How about white sips?

Anything with artificial sweeteners will break your fast

so let's talk about it. please explain your opinion on every portion of food and why it looks like/is shit

I loved every bite of it, and as you can see from my scale, I'm losing weight eating it

at this point almost all food is confirmed to raise insulin to an extent. try to avoid shoving anything in your mouth for 20-23 hours per day if possible, regardless of calorie count

I've been doing IF since Feb, and have been 22:2 since like July.

I drink a sips every morning, and sometimes green tea in the afternoon.

I have read that these things can spike insulin a bit, but doesn't it die right back down and you're back to fasting benefits?

Or have I been fucking myself this whole time?

I've lost 100lbs so far.

thank you for this information!!! this is good proof that the insulin spike isnt that much

please post height, starting weight, current weight plz

meat and green beans: ok
salad: ok
chips, snacks and a doughnut with some kind of cream: they absolutely clash with the rest of the meal

It's more nitpicking than anything, i like to cook and that wouldn't be something i'd eat together.
I like to do more elaborate stuff.

To be honest that's nothing considering your height.
I eat more than that on my OMAD and I'm a small woman. Same results as you. No weight gain ever.

But if I do cheat and eat more than once I gain weight. Even if I eat less in a whole day than I do with OMAD I gain weight. Really makes you think.

Tomorrow I will go to my favorite all you can eat sushi restaurant. Ate 73 pieces of sushi + 3 ice cream banana dessert last week.
My goal tomorrow is to eat more than 100 pieces so I can officially be Kinoshita Yuka level.

Can take pics of the boats of sushi if you guys want.

Update : 11 hours after eating I puked. Vegetable in my puke was not digested at all and it was my first meal. What the hell

How the hell is it even possible to eat around 100 pieces of sushi girl, goddamn,

Just so you know this want me

Yiur food looks great hes probably just some ck asshole larping as me.
Anyway man you fucking ate all of that in one sitting???

wtf no way thats possible.
When iw as a sailor in japan we would go to sushi go rounds and the most we ever ate was 15-20 plates maximum. Thats 30-40 pieces and we were grown ass men. Post your body and pics tomorrow otherwise im calling BS.
But if its true holy fuck how much money is that gonna cost, sushi back here in US is crazy expensive.

You look like a shit for a roider

no worries :) the roast beef and beans were really good haha. Salad? That was a soup :)

The chips and crackers and doughnut and greek yogurt were sooooo good. I can see where you are coming from and respect your opinion

how can you eat 2 meals in a day if you've already eaten one gigantic meal?

I mean I literally ate 3.5 lbs of food last night

thank you friend! I ate that all last night and less than 24 hours later I've lost half a pound lmfao without even taking a shit

I'm not larping as you nigga, i'm just saying my opinion to him

I'm not her, but there are all you can eat restaurants where you eat as much as you want for a fixed price, i often go to one

>5'11"
>328
>230
Since mid feb.

>I ate that all last night
just to be clear you ate both photots?
All 3 plates plus those crackers in the bag and those jelly beans looking things?
>I'm not larping as you nigga, i'm just saying my opinion to him
If im having a conversation, and you reply to his reply to me withotu saying im not that guy, hes going to assume its me. Grow a brain this isnt reddit its anonymous.
>but there are all you can eat restaurants
Do you mean all you can eat sushi? And is it actually good though? Or do they just have some shitty california rolls.

>If im having a conversation, and you reply to his reply to me withotu saying im not that guy, hes going to assume its me. Grow a brain this isnt reddit its anonymous.
Goddamn you're a nitpicky man, and i don't use reddit.

>>but there are all you can eat restaurants

>Do you mean all you can eat sushi? And is it actually good though? Or do they just have some shitty california rolls.
I'm not american, but where i go the sushi is pretty fucking good and there's quite the variety

congrats!!! keep going!! soon you will be in the 100s

I ate absolutely everything in that photo :) what do you think of my results? i will keep graphing. thanks for being awesome and friendly man

>Goddamn you're a nitpicky man, and i don't use reddit.
buddy i dont want to argue with you just think about it.

>I'm not american
well im just saying here in USA finding all you can eat sushi places are super fucking rare or theyre insanely expensive.
>what do you think of my results?
honestly i think theyre to good to be true. Its kind hard to believe how well youre doing.

i'm an american too and I've only been to only one all you can eat sushi place in NY and it was like $55 to get in

also I can't believe my results either but this is apparently the power of fasting 23 hours per day

>for a roider

if you only knew my age, i am almost 60 years old and never touched a roid because i seen to many people die on here just injecting shit into there body

>theyre insanely expensive.

>it was like $55 to get in

Welp, where i go eat it's 13€ for lunch and 20€ for dinner, and the difference is only because the menu is bigger at dinner.

It is entirely possible.
youtu.be/gw0J4myUEjI

Kinoshita Yuka is a well known competitive eater. She has a condition which allows her to eat large amounts of food. Her stomach can expand up to 3 times more than that of a normal person. She said once that most of what she eats gets pooped undigested, so that explains why she is so skinny.

Here is the picture I always post when someone asks for before/afters.
I can take a timestamp picture tomorrow if you want as well.

It's an all you can eat with fixed price. It includes as many drinks and desserts you want as well.

>how can you eat 2 meals in a day if you've already eaten one gigantic meal?

I mean I literally ate 3.5 lbs of food last night

The days that I cheat (usually if I travel) I eat "normally". This usually results in less calories than on OMAD days but I end up gaining weight. I don't know why.

My stomach can expand a LOT, but only if I want to. I purposely eat so much to test my body's limits.
I can get satiated with a "normal" meal easily. It's just that I never get to the point of being truly full.

I also am considering starting a mukbang channel on Afreeca when I go back to Korea, and the most viewed channels are always from people who eat shit tons of food, so eating so much can be an advantage for me.

Tomorrow I will make an album with pictures of all I ate. And, as I said, I can take a picture of myself with a timestamp as well.

>i'm an american too and I've only been to only one all you can eat sushi place in NY and it was like $55 to get in
exactly, when i was in japan it was 15ish bucks and we were stuffed.
>this is apparently the power of fasting 23 hours per day
good for you man
How much more are you trying to lose?
What do you drink outside of the 23hrs?

Define long walks.

>It includes as many drinks and desserts you want as well.
Damn, i'm jealous, where i go it doesn't include those.

Btw, obligatory shitpost after a photo:
>I would berry my dick so far inside your ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur.

Not the user you're replying to, but I've seen long walk defined as "60 minutes of walking averaging 3.0 incline at 4mph"

Looking for the sauce I'll get back to you

youtube.com/watch?v=JL8jKAZTZ-4

damn
/fast/ btfo by science

i do 1-2 hrs 3mph some hills outside

thanks!! i don't drink anything outside of 23 hours. no gum or anything. just bone dry.

i'd like to get to 135 around 8-10% body fat and then bulk a bit. i used to be a cyclist in college

good luck on your mukbang channel idea!! id watch. you should get a trip desu

Are you a female(boy)? This board has ruined me. Please respond.

>i don't drink anything outside of 23 hours. no gum or anything. just bone dry.
you dont even drink water???

that is an xx chromosome girl

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE THEN COME TO AMERICA BE MY SUBSERVIENT GF AND CLEAN MINE

shockingly yes, i feel better this way. i think i am prone to hyponatremia

It's funny because I actually was thinking this while brushing my teeth this morning.

>Damn, i'm jealous, where i go it doesn't include those.

In Korea that would never happen as well. I guess it's because the currency itself is more valued, so the price seems higher.

The restaurant I go to is in a third world country, so that's why it's cheap. With my part time job in Korea I earn more than the people from this country do with a full time job, so it is cheap for me.
Every time I visit my mother's side of the family I eat there. I will be staying here for 2 more weeks so I will be eating there these two weeks as well. I couldn't be happier to be honest, haha.

Btw, that shitpost is one of my favorites

>good luck on your mukbang channel idea!! id watch. you should get a trip desu

Thank you! If I actually create a channel I will post it here :)
But watching Afreeca from another country sucks. Opening any stream takes minutes :(

I have no idea what trip I should go for. I'm not very original with names, haha

I'm female biologically. But if I was born male I'd probably be a trap to be honest lol

Only if you stop shilling avocados

>stop shilling avocados
But they're perfect for keto and they're FUCKING tasty. Mmmm I want some avocado now.

>Only if you stop shilling avocados

FINE I DON'T NEED YOU ANYWAY

Nice, I’ll start to track this too

What do your guys' food logs look like?

I just had a shit and I found a lentil in it. I think I ate that on Monday.

Alright /fast/ I'm really doing this. Right now I'm almost 11 hours in and I feel really good actually.
Just returned from a 4 mile walk and got my Snake Juice all mixed up now. I'm surprised at how good it tastes. I was definitely feeling the hunger but drinking this has made it subside. For the first time in my life I think I can actually accomplish something that normal people cannot.

That sushi boat didn't seem third world tier, that's for sure.

>Btw, that shitpost is one of my favorites
mfw similiar tastes in memes

Whew. Dodged a bullet there. Thought I had to turn in my straight card. Now that's out of the way;

T W I N C I T I E S
W
I
N

C
I
T
I
E
S

haha well very few of us in this thread are actually fasting, actually posting promising information with results and etc. so i hope you find a name soon :D

are you really 60 years old?

like a 10k calorie challenge

good luck and welcome

just remember that every hour you fast is another chunk of fat thats gone forever

when i was in navy boot there was this inbred looking guy from west Virginia who would swallow his toothpaste and i asked him why and he said cause his parents told him it was good for him. Youd be amazed how stupid some people are.

don't worry, if you ever do fall in love with an actual trap, you just need to change it to:

S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

Cute af placemat bro, I’ll post mine soon

Opinions on snake boy? Anyone seen the McSnake diet movie?

his mcsnake movie is FUCKING incredible. that, and his 30 day bacon diet.

it was the inspiration for my post here >>

>haha well very few of us in this thread are actually fasting, actually posting promising information with results and etc. so i hope you find a name soon :D
Not her, but i'm actually doing 23/1 too and keeping track on weight every two days through excel with graphs and shit, i started only about 3 days ago but i guess i'll post biweekly results