I'm 25 and haven't been to the doctors in 10 years

i'm 25 and haven't been to the doctors in 10 years

i feel fine and see no reason

should i go or what?

Pushing 29 and never been to an adult doctor. Although I really should get a full health check by the time im 30 i think.

If it doesn't cost too much money, go.

No, if you have no problems then you don't have to go. You should make sure you don't miss renewing your vaccinations though.

I went to the doctor for the first time in 15 years.

No I'm not American, I'm just a shut-in autist.

Only went because I wanted to get referred to a psychiatrist. Had to get blood-work done at doctor to get the referral.

Turns out I have high cholesterol despite being lean and muscular (6 years lifting), fell for the "eggs are fine for you" meme.

same but even longer. a lot of people are obsessed with doctors. i know people who go to the doctor for a fucking cold.

why

I think my health insurance will cover it but it seems like a hassle for no reason

brap

So... user was it?
Are you sexually active?

Get a female doctor because it’s fun when they do the balls check

I always get them nice and warmed up too, by saying I’d like to chit-chat before the exam starts because “doctors make me nervous.” (Not!)

Then after talking beforehand and then intermittently marking jokes here and there between other routine stuff, the balls check is always a lot more intimate

My favorite part the the little smirk on her face for the rest of the check-up. It’s best with married doctors, knowing you cucked their husband

There is about a 10% dietary component but its mostly genes that impact cholesterol.

peace of mind?

You're obviously a little nervous about something if you made this thread

i dunno i've been watching breaking bad and thought "damn cancer is scary, hope i don't get that shit"

this ass is made for bbc

I dont like going to doctor because i fear he may touch my dick

b8

triggered white boi lmao small dick insecurity

>Are you sexually active user?
>Well you're the only female to touch my genitals in the past year. But t-that counts r-right doc?

I am now

Why would you go without needing to?

You're just supporting the medical jew.

Maintain your diet.

This

Yes go.

Terrible advice. Prevention is better than cure. I got diagnosed with something very serious last month and had no major symptoms.

I never went for check ups and serendipity meant I'd be going along.

If I didn't go I'd probably be guarenteed dead in the next 2 years.

if you go to the doctor you will find lots of problems
it is better if you don't

Pls tell me pic related has a dick

Because you never know what could be wrong. Sometimes the symptoms aren't obvious. Regular checkups will allow you to catch things early should they ever develop as well.

Nope
It's female lol

>Regular checkups will allow you to catch things early should they ever develop as well.
nope. my grandfather went for regular check ups, think it was more regular that every 6 months. Anyway doctors picked up late stage stomach cancer. not on his check up, but because he wasn't feeling right. he died six months later because doctor are utterly incapable.

I had this happen once. The female doc had to feel the ole ball. She smirked and started swirling her fingers around them. It made me hard. She giggled and said she’d have to do something about the swelling. She called a nurse in and they both blew me and let me fuck them. I was in there for a good hour.

Best exam I ever had.

>because doctor are utterly incapable.
couldnt agree more

You don't just go to the doctor when your sick, there's blood work and things you can get that help you preventably take measures for your health.

Same thing with the dentists. I have really good teeth so I didn't go for like 6 years. I just went last week and they scraped a disgusting amount of plaque from the back of my teeth that I did t even know about.

Is this a girl? You can never be too sure on /fit

Then they whipped out their cocks and said "your turn"

> incapable
Stupid bitch, you have no idea how complicated the human body is. The fact that doctors have even a 1% chance to detect an illness and save your life is a FUCKING MIRACLE. I went to medical school for a few months. These tickets study 18 hours a day 7 days a week. I saw kids taking notes with one hand and study human anatomy with the other on their laptops SIMULTANEOUSLY. Literally drawing diagrams and taking notes at the same exact time. They don't even buy textbooks because they have no time to read. They listen to recorded lectures at 3x speed and can tell you everything that was said verbatim.

Fucking idiot.

>and then everyone clapped

Yuck
In not gay but does anyone else hate fat disgusting asses like these?

the only people turned off by asses like these have small dicks

this has been studied and peer reviewed

You should go, do some check ups, blood works, the works. A doctor found something which sounded vaguely suspicious in my heartbeat and sent me to further examination. Found tiny heart defect. Has absolutely no effect besides I can't be a fighter pilot or deep water diver. Blood works found high cholesterol (still not sure what do to about it)
Also go to a dentist and regularly go to a dental tech for maintenance.

Soyboy detected
I would literally have a diet consisting only of her ass for the rest of my life

I'm nearly an MD myself but this is a bit overboard, sure we study a lot but we're not some kind of real life dr.house people. Anyway I agree that normies don't understand what medicine is about things like 'regular checkups' don't guarantee anything and are useless in the far majority. People often have dumb ideas about disease and how to diagnose or treat things and because of their own ignorance blame the doctor for being 'retarded'. Then again a good doctor takes the time to explain things to people in a way they can understand and will be satisfied. Still some people are just retards and will talk shit about anything that doesn't go exactly as they want it to.

but that's the best part
are you straight or something

>In not gay
I've got bad news for you...

>In not gay but
you're gay

Well what the fuck did you have?

>posts animu
>is gay
every time

man the nips really dropped a fucking bomb on us with that anime shit. practically ruined an entire generation of men. guess they got the last laugh after all

Don't let those cucks insult you, you're totally right, a true good ass is built from mostly muscle and some fat, this ass is just the result of win in the genetic lottery for fat storage, in 10 years she'll look absolutely disgusting.

>in 10 years she'll look absolutely disgusting.
i find that ass absolutely diamonds, but this is objectively true

i wouldn't long-term any girl with assets, they will look horrid by the time they're in their late 30s

I hope you make sure those child doctors have the necessary qualifications