/Fraud/

We're all checking bloods now edition.

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, include your age, weight, bodyfat percentage, and time spent training as a preface.

Yes, we can tell you how to dose your AI but it will be 100% inaccurate. You deserve to have tits if you trust anonymous retards on Veeky Forums for advice.

Oral only cycles are retarded and you're a double retard for considering them.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

previously on cattle hormone general:

Holy shit first, le ex dee face.

Also I'm still fucking sick. I'm starting to get worried if I've got the flu. Still lifting though.

How are your lifts? Going down the drain? If so some rest might actually be somewhat better.

I failed my OHP miserably today. I was aiming for my max but I was off by 5 kilos and I only did that for around 2 reps. I feel fucking weak. Just two weeks ago I was hitting new PR's on just about every lift.

Take 1 or 2 rest days. Can't hurt your gains.

Ahh you made one too... I didn't see
Which one will survive?

I'm going home over the weekend and so I won't have any gym access as I cancelled my membership to the local gym before going to college, so I pretty much can just train at my school gym. Once I'm at home I'm gonna watch movies, drink wine, hang out with my parents, probably play some vidya, and be all around comfy.

I just got a big ol 404 when I tried clicking. Did you kill the thread?

Nvm I killed mine now we keep going in this, I messed up not adjusting the copy pasta anyway

You’re all pathetically weak lmao

Lmao did yours just get deleted?
Come to comic con coming 31march and 1st of April. I prob won't be in cosplay until the winter edition but we could meet up.

>tfw injecting cattle with steroids is illegal in Sweden
And I know so many farmers and could've had so many sources. I hate this gay country.

Sounds good man, enjoy recovery.

Sure thing mr big guy.

>implying you want pellets shot into your ass

Epistane is some slick shit, let me tell you...

Why is the discussion about it so rare here? And more "exotic compounds" in general, DMZ was the shit back in the days. Share your experience with exotic compounds, /fraud/

We know.

Sup guys, did my phone interview thing. I think my qualifications are good but feel like I fucked up on some of the questions.

>tfw injecting cattle with steroids is illegal in Sweden
Didn't I read an article recently of a bodybuilder getting arrested in sweden because he was too big? No offense to you because you seem cool, but fuck your country.

Yeah man I will, also
>Implying the ass pellets aren't part of the fun.
No homo

Hmm sounds good, maybe I'll actually do that. Ill think about it.

Tell us PC I'm curious.

Belgium also has muscle profiling, makes me kinda anxious for future festivals and shows there.

Whatever it takes, right babe.

Either way buy a saturday ticket if you can get your hands on it.
Depending on anime taste you'll get a good amount of merch for reasonable prices.

Yeah. Some Croatian dude back in 2006 who was even smaller than I am (I'm 164 lbs at 5'9) was fucking arrested for suspected steroid use. He then counter sued the fucking police though because what they did was some authoritarian bullshit. Cops can't just snag you and force you to undergo drug tests out of nowhere, yet they do it all the time. Where I grew up cops will sometimes stop random teenagers and force them to take piss tests for cannabis, coke, and so on. Me and my friends have had to run from the police plenty of times because of this. They feel like they have all the power in the world, and they're kind of right about it because no one seems to care about standing up to their bullshit. It's some Orwellian stuff, man.

>Belgium
Lol I have some Vallonian blood on my dad's side. I guess I won't visit my great great grandfather's home country any time soon.

Ok. Im 160lbs.
Still no 6pack.
What the fuck.
Guess Ill move my diwting horizon through january, like I know I have some water weight so ill tighten up a bit when I stop plus the glycogen gains but what the hell.
Im about to order dnp

A2 is better.
Good taste.

Ive never been to one either
But my friends friends who go are all insufferable.
Liteally the only person who ever didnt like my azusa tattoo cosplays all the time to show off her mssive boobjob. Fuckin hypocritical sluts.

Limit your sodium intake and try to avoid simple sugars. They cause water weight gain.

You'll prob be fine if you're not freak level. Belgium is a nice country.

Glad we agree on A2. The autism levels on cons are high but there is a "mature" audience there for sure.

Also you do do your ab shit right?

Ok so not as extreme as Sweden then where if you weigh more than 148 lbs they will immediately think you're on steroids. That's good.

I shall spin my tale
>Phone call at 2
>Asks about my previous jobs and qualifications
>tells me the job pays &17/hr
>Currently at a salaried job but doing the math I discover that's more than I get paid now
>Asks me what customer satisfaction means to me
>Give her a good bullshit answer because I've heard it a million times before
>Asks me what kind of phone I have
>Odd but okay, tell her Samsung Galaxy S8
>Asks me if I prefer android of iPhone
>Say Android because blah blah more open design allows people to do whatever they want with it
>Asks me what my favorite feature on my phone is
>freeze
>What kind of question is that?
>Can't think of a good answer
>"The ability to change the theme of my phone so it looks different and the icons look different"
>What
>Why the fuck did I just say that
>She says that she has no more questions and that I need to fill out an assesment form and she'll be passing on my info to the hiring people and they will let me know in a day or two
>Hang up and bang my head on my keyboard

The worst part is my tren didn't arrive today and I ordered it last Friday.

>have an s8
>not mentioning the edgeless display and excellent build quality with the snapiest interface to date

You'll prob be fine, I think its more about being able to have a believable sales pitch.

Why the fuck did she even ask about what phones you prefer anyway? That seems like useless information and not at all relevant.

Can you feel your abs when you tighten your muscles and touch your stomach though? Like does it feel they're just hiding under a small layer of leftover fat and skin or do you barely feel any muscle there? You might just have the most unlucky ab insertions making them not stick out at all.

You can't even see a hint of them when you get out of bed?

You do train them heavy, right?

GOD DAMMIT THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A GOOD ONE. I'm a fucking retard

It's one of those innocuous questions they ask to get a judge on how you handle talking to people and understanding the products that you use. If a user called and asked me a similar question that caught me off guard, I'd have to be able to come up with a good answer off the top of my head with no rehearsal beforehand.

It's smart but it also makes me feel like a failure because I'm not so quick at thinking on my feet.

Will you basically be a customer service worker or a sales rep as well?

I've done customer service and wanted to shoot myself in the first 2 weeks.

I also have an issue coming up with an answer to random bullshit questions like those that come up out of nowhere. I fucking hate it when they catch you off guard. I would've probably ended up stuttering telling her to ''check these dubs'' or if she's ''mirin my pecs'' or I would've asked if she's eating big to get big

I think it's like a customer service job. I would much rather be actively taking shit apart and fixing problems, or coding or something, but this is close enough. I seriously hate talking to people honestly but I'm sure I can make it work at least for a little while until I find something better.

>"Whats your favorite feature on your phone?"
>The camera is so high quality you can see the individual details in the hair on my gyno tit.
>"...This interview is over"
*BEEEEEEEEEP*
>...She's mirin'.

Yeah brah. Sloots love gyno.

I'm not made for customer service. I've yelled at people and got a warning in my 2nd week. Quit in my 3rd.

She's just mad you've got bigger tits then her.

I had a job repairing samsung phones for half a year, great job. Massive lay offs since some contracts with apple ended.

What is stronger... 25mg Asin or 1mg Adex?

>starting my first cycle tomorrow

Pinning the very first time is such an intense experience.

It's gonna be fine user. Just make sure that you have your cycle planned out and that you have Arimidex/nolva and/or HCG on hand once you do PCT. Also make sure to run Adex or Nolva during cycle to prevent bitch tits or bitchboy behavior.

I got my second blood test results back, /fraud/.
>FSH 1.6
>LH 2
>PSA (prostate antigen) 0.6
>prolactin 7.8
>total testosterone 310
>bioavailable testosterone 84
>sex binding globulin 58.3
Endo seems to have completely written off TRT now, as he said "total testosterone was not frankly low when obtained appropriately" and "it would be very difficult to improve your free testosterone with intramuscular testosterone without have long periods of elevated testosterone." He also added "however, the bioavailable testosterone was low for your age group." He finished with "I'd be willing to see if low dose clomiphene would improve your symptoms" and asked my thoughts on it. So, naturally, I turn to the experts here. In a past thread, an user suggested that I get the clomid prescription and ditch the pills to see if the endo would reconsider TRT. Should I do this or just take the pills? Advice would be very much appreciated.

so...r/sst and sst2 is banned.

where has everyone gone?

Don't do what I did during my first pin
>pic related

Repairing hardware or coding is what I'm mroe used to so that sounds nice. Customer support is gonna suck btu I feel like I've bullshit my way through a lot of jobs without getting fired so hey, maybe it won't be so bad.

The super secret club that we aren't allowed to talk about.

I was doing pmsf
Now its pmsf + whatever

A bit
On a massive deficit it shouldnt matter much

I can see the top 4
Can barely feel anything though
I can tell from the top few I have terrible insertions though lol

Like the top ones
Are compounds for abs a meme?

Does aspirating hurt?

Cruising til January 1st, then the 15 week blast begins. Gonna run 500 test e the whole time, 50 mg adrol ed first 6 weeks, 350 mg tren a first 6 weeks, bump it to 420/490 mg for next 6 weeks, and run adrol at 50mg for last 6 weeks up until I pct off/go cruise again. Not sure yet.

Dud I'm the shit NOT

i got it

>message friend and tell him you didn't get the package
>he says it was sent to him instead of me
>drive over 45min one way to get your stuff
>finally home
>start pinning quad
>it hurts when the needle is half way in
>pull it out and pin next spot
>feel the pain from dull needle while penetrating quad
i hope there won't be much pip

No But I've been led to believe it's useless anyway so I don't do it as much anymore.
Sounds good to me tee bee aych. I'm also probably gonna ring in the new year with my test/ tren blast.
>Not changing the needle after botched injection
what fuck

i didn't feel like it at that moment

He's probably not putting you on TRT, what is your goal anyway? If you really have some low test symptoms just take the Clomid and see if it helps. If you just wanna get prescribed test injections I think you're at a dead end and better off just self medicating.

It depends on how you want to spend your life.
TRT will not improve your natural test levels (just incase that wasn't obvious) it will infact suppress it further so you will be reliant on an injection indefinitely.
If you just want to improve your natural test it is true clomiphene has the potential to help and if it does the course of treatment may only last a few months.

protip. jab it in straight and fast

Asked my doc and he said "if you hit big red you will know about it before you get the chance to aspirate"

Just self medicate, youre low, forget him

Thanks for the input. I've most of the symptoms associated with low T. Is hopping on TRT after clomid an option, or would opting for clomid prevent me from self medicating in the future? If it is, I'm probably gonna give clomid a try.

No it wouldnt stop you at all.
I was at 340 and my end put me on hcg and pregnenolone, which got me to 500ng/dl, but 100 mg test a week got me to 800

can you pin with insulin needles?

How important are pre-first-cycle bloods?

If you are talking about oil it's more trouble than it is worth

If I don't see my symptoms dissipate withclomid I'll turn to self-medication. Nothing is worse than watching your lifts fall along with your energy day after day. Thanks, /fraud/.

Country?
Honestly depends if its worth going down the doctor after doctor wasting money with them.

I agree

aren't you like 6'
and roiding for years. and you have no 6pack at 160?
I bet Azusa is dissapointed

Well my bond with Azusa is as deep as can be since our love is so pure so she would never be anything but supportive.

But right? 6ft 160 roiding for years, no abs. Smh
Pretty demotivated today, might skip cardio after lifting

don't give up now.
it can not be that much more cutting.
How are you looking other than that?
Do you work your abs? I never had to because I squatted, deadlifter etc so much. I have really good abs just from my compounds, but you can't really do them right?

>listen to johnny cash hurt for more than 20 seconds

welp depression good to see you again
why did i do this to myself

A few different people said I was 12% 15 lbs ago so can it be that much more cutting?
If you gets abs from compounds tgey sure dont stick around.
Guess now I really need my diddles back

>not having a +50 depression playlist songs in permaloop 24/7

sauce

Poast pics of no abs, i feel like with the dysmorphia here you probably have abs....

I'm 170 and 5'8 and have abs (not great but can see them non flexed)

upper abs get worked a lot.
Pullups are also good for that.

people underestimate that a lot. You see fat guys here saying they are 12-15 when they are at least 20%

A noob question. Let us say my total test is 500 ng/dl, and I take 100 mg of test, how much should my total test be raised in theory? I know it will be different for everyone, but is there a mathematical constant/formula of how much total test will raise per 1mg of injected testosterone enanthate for example?

read the wiki
Using Test wont increase it
it replaces it

>test flu
Just kill me already

>Only having one song that makes you depressed
Wew lad

holy shit adding soy sauce and cottage cheese to the raw beef is the best thing ever

If i were to get a drug test for the military could they detect the test?

I know I’m fat as fuck currently but how does everything look?

will you be my dad?

>roiding for this
j-jk daddy please take care of me

Implying I don’t have so many girls calling me daddy that I could file for custody

>implying you can afford child support with all that hch to stop your nuts falling off

Ok, so what will the total test be once it is replaced?

More chest

Read the Wiki jesus
100mg will affect you in the way that your body reacts to it. there is no 100mg=500ng/dl

Can somebody post masT hair routine?

Nizoral - 1x once 2x a week
Saw Palmetto - 5x 450mg
Pumpkin Seed Oil - 3x 1000mg
Biotin - 10,000 mcg

Is it correct?

That’s what I’ve kinda felt, my lower chest is kinda lacking. I should do more dips.

Considering masT isnt real his stack means nothing

High cable flyes got mine full

word. I’ve been sticking to mostly shoulder height and low flyes but I’ll def switch it up.

just buy a pharmaceutical scalp moistener and minoxidil instead of dabbling with memes

>pct meds still stuck in customs

>not going domestic master race

i can order test/pct/hch and have it less than 2 days later

I ordered test from domestic and it showed up in 3 days, pcts been stuck in limbo for a week

>tfw no fraud bf

>that face
>good

top kek

Sour grapes

But I'll done attention whoring

Deleting

Cmon faggot take your licks luke a man.

Nah I really felt like I was taking it too far spamming the thread cause I posted shitty low-content tinder stuff last night

Whats his cycle?

Genetics from birth + test and tren