Alright lads, help me put my gains to use

alright lads, help me put my gains to use.

what say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CG-1JDi4240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

show bob or vagen

say fitness is the wrong board for this you retard

You look like a polish business student with a teeth gap I used to live with

you remind me of you grandma, do you swallow too?

Where would you like to go for dinner? I reckon the best place to eat is between your legs

ask her how quickly she thinks you can get banned

This one right here OP, post response

Doesn't she look fat as fuck? The face looks like she is a literal whale but her body doesn't - that's weird. I can't tell.

Why do girls choose to be sluts?
I matched this girl and have been chatting over couple days, she responds within the day which is nice. We talk about some travels, interests etc. I don't have high hopes as I am 29, but still I am going to give it a shot.

Today I noticed she just added that last phrase (who can give me a french kiss...) which is slang for eating pussy. (down under)

Really why? She is already attractive as she is, what does she think adding something like that adds to her outlook?

It is a turn off for me really. I want my woman to be my slut only. Not everyones.

Give me your number so we can fuck.

i didn’t think this through

>Lifting for this

She's only 19. She'll be completely different in a few years

1. She probably just thinks it’s a funny conversation starter
2. You fucked up spending days texting here instead of just scheduling to meet asap

looks underage. fuckin run

This
top kek

You fucked up OP, hit her with the Ole archeologist bit

Women are all whores the sooner you learn the better

potential to be good

stick with it

>who can give me a french kiss...) which is slang for eating pussy. (down under)

That's useful info

A French kiss in the UK is a kiss with tongues

Are you literally retarded? What do you think dating a 19 year old be like as a 29 year old?
She isn't fucking child compared to you, literally EVERYONE knows that you can't have anything stable with a woman that young - how has this not reached you yet?
There is no thinking to be done, no exception to be made - it's simply the factual truth. Change looking-for age to 23 and above if you are looking to date.

>Kailey

Hate that name.

Projecting about ex gd

very nice numbers, user

Checked

CHECKED

This

GET
I think you meant to say gf?

sexts CHECKEDD XDXDXDXD

>literally EVERYONE knows that you can't have anything stable with a woman that young
According to who?

keked, rekt and checked

went to browse just for this comment, praise kek

I did ask her out yesterday for a city festival thing on Saturday night, she said "she is busy but thanks for the invite" (not a good sign obviously)
I know women, I am divorcing one
Read the whole phrase, "Australian kiss"
What do I think? New experience. For her, for me. Whatever. I am not going to propose her on the first date. Maybe she has daddy issues and will fuck like crazy.
My tinder age range is between 18-39, realistically I prefer 24-26. I unmatch 36 y.o. single moms of course

VERY IMPRESSIVE

Bitter roastie detected

Apparently your both addicted to tinder so your both whores. Say whore stuff

Checked

>tfw since i turned 30 i only match with post-wall 27+ year olds
thinking of changing my age to 27 since i look young af anyway. my only concern is getting caught by someone i know. this fucking sucks, i hardly see any prime puss anymore (20-23).

anyone dude
I dated a 19 year old girl when I was 25 and even that was too much of a gap
23 is good, 19 is not

Yeah, no.

>It didn't work for me and this one girl so it shouldn't work for anyone, anywhere ever in the universe.

I met a 24 year old girl at my workplace when I was 19 and we dated for a while. On paper she had 2 (bio and psych) and already had experience in her prospective carreer path, however she was at best as mature as a 16 year old. You are never going to have a partner who is like a man, but feminine, but with male thinking and maturity, but with a vagina.

If you are looking for grown up, mature and rational then unironically gonna have to get comfortable with more dicks than just your own.

If you think a 29 year old can have a solid relationship with a 19yo off tinder then you are mentally retarded and should turn yourself in.

Or one of these possibilities: you are either 19 yourself, have never been in a relationship or currently are in a relationship with a girl of such age.

I rather experience my experiences first hand and not take advice from clearly unstable people on a chinese stamp collection forum.

It really depends on the girl. Most thots aren’t fully mature at 30. Some 19 year olds girls actually do have their shit together (rare tho)

>Some 19 year olds girls actually do have their shit together

Also what is a "solid/stable relationship" you have been blabbering about, and who said I am looking for a "relationship".

You do you man, you are not helping much here,

6 foot 7
compared to this mumble shit
Wayne was Heaven

dont play dumb.

Spoken like a ignorant teenager. Go ahead and enjoy your experience mate.

>who said that I want a relationship
Your the chatting with a girl on tinder across multiple days, talk about how you like that you have common interests and get upset/repelled when she turns out to be slutty.
Yeah, in my book you are looking for something romantic - but you might as well be terrible at tinder, who knows.'

>busy but thanks for the invite
Fucking kek, you can't tell me you are still texting her? You cannot be serious?

Buy her lunch

stfu dude. good luck with your "ayoo gurl lemme eat that pussi" attitude. like I said I am 29 and have academic/professional degrees and a career. I unmatch regularly, usually if I don't get a reply to a question in 2 days.

this

Say "If you're special kay then i'm a cereal rapist"

I'm not saying men and women are equivalent I'm saying that if you're 30 then a 19 year old is going to be too much of a child for you to have an actual relationship with no matter how "mature" they are
I'm also not saying that it doesn't happen but anyone else also 30 that's not mentally a manchild is probably going to think it's weird
theres nothing wrong with banging a consenting adult no matter how old they are but lol if you think 19 year olds are capable of connecting in any real way with 30 year olds

>French kiss but the Australian version
So she wants you to beat her up?

>another thread for gymcels with no social skills to gather

sad!

It's sad that you feel like you have to validate yourself to us despite all that.

I literally get 0 matches on this shit and uninstalled after a few weeks. Do fairly ok on OkC and PoF. Get numbers irl once a blue moon.

What's the deal?

I don't know, what did your bio say? What kind of pictures did you have? In which area do you live? What was your criteria? Tinder tends to have it's own rules.

Condensed version of my other bios. Same pics as other dating sites (nice outside and holiday pics). [spoiler]LONDON[/spoiler]. Swiped more than I didn't swipe. Got bugger all.

Would you still eat a beef sandwich after a couple of dicks had been in it?

Hmmm no results at all does seem odd. I did hear that girls only want the cream of the crop but I know guys that aren't looking like models who get solid results so it could be geographical as well.

>bragging about banging 4/10s on an anonymous Samoan arborism board

Does the beef sandwich have a young girl attached and smell and taste amazing? And have a tight little tasty arsehole a couple of cm away?

>>Some 19 year olds girls actually do have their shit together

No it's a sandwich you fucking moron

>French kiss but the Australian version
So a sucker punch?

its tinder you nigger
you wont find any decent girls on there, only the sluttiest of sluts use it

>tfw got unmatched by this hiptress

>twisted sense of humor is a must
I can smell the facebook memes from here

Girls on Tinder are trash, yes, but it can work with a huge age difference.

When I first started dating my gf she was 15 and I was 20.
Now I'm 23, she's 18. Going solid, plus I'm also her "father figure" cause she's orphaned.

She's Veeky Forums-focused cause she wants to be a highway police (her parents died in a car crash when she was a kid).

It can work if the girl is good.

>plus I'm also her "father figure" cause she's orphaned
Were to find qt orphan gf, Veeky Forums?

>"I want my woman to be my slut only. Not everyones."
>uses tinder
??????

fuck

What country do you live in where this was acceptable lolwut

She'll be a hamplanet in 5 years anyway

>lifting for this
youtube.com/watch?v=CG-1JDi4240

I mean if she's hot and not a fucking stupid 19 yr old whore

lmao

Five years isn't that much, but ten years is

Relative.

15 to 20 has bigger differences than 30 to 40.

That's true

You're right

30 to 40 is both adults though

You are correct

OC. Get on my level.

I'd like to tongue punch her ring of fire, if you know what I mean.

> women be shopping

>Implying there aren't billion dollar industries based around the fact that it's easy to have 14-17 y/o girls wetting themselves over model-tier boyband prettyboys
>implying women have the capacity to think morally (their morals are only based on "how would that make ME feel" which in this case means it makes them feel horny)

I'm not personally making a moral judgement here but I'm just wondering is this one really a surprise to anyone? Plus women fucking adore criminals.

Laughed

Outside of an orphanage.

*clicks tongue*
>noice

>shitimbald
At least they have a sense of humour lol

>MdmRae
she's been 22 for over 4 years all while using the exact same picture

trust me, I did the same thing when I first came to Ottawa

Remember the blessed hymn, my son, and you will understand
>bitches ain't shit