What's it like being thin?

what's it like being thin?

Intoxicating.

Feels awesome to be the leanest one in the room and to literally trigger fatties just by being present.

t. recovered anorexic

its kinda like being fat, except half as big.

you can have your shirt off and not feel bad

It’s kinda neat having women want you for being alpha and skinny

I can't wait to find out. Down to 190 from 240. People who used to be as fat as me are already telling me I'm unhealthy and starving myself.

once fatfuck you will be always fatfuck even if you lose all your fat.

Fit > thin > fat

it's like being rich

Well, how tall are you?
Either way those people infuriate me, remember to laugh at them in their face for me the next time they pull that shit

Height purgatory (180cm)

Fine either way. Are you american by any chance? It's starting to feel like overweight has become the new average weight, even socially

Canadian, I think "average" here is being almost or just slightly overweight. I still feel fat but I don't think anyone could pick me out of a crowd or make negative assumptions about me due to my body, so that's nice.

I don't have trouble breathing. Ever.

not great honestly
get a lot of jokes, people feel like they can give you lots of unsolicited diet advice because theres not a taboo socially about being skinny

one time a girl was stood next to me at work when i had my arms folded, and just went 'look everyone i can fit my thumb and finger around anons bicep' which was pretty embarassing

You get pushed a lot

never really been fat desu so I can't compare it to anything

I find other things to get upset about. mostly acne/teeth color/hairstyle

as a guy its fucking shit that people comment on how skinny you are BUT bulking is really fucking fun and amazing. i will miss doing this skeleton bulk where anything goes

You're pretty nimble
mine's a result from forgetting to eat

Pretty bad. I don't like feeling so weak. I've been lurking for awhile and it's inspiring me to go to the gym and start gaining muscle.

t. Hungry skeleton

It feels ~light~ like when you get an urge to go to your favorite bookstore to have some coffee sips and watch the cute baristas you LEAP off the sofa almost by accident and bound out the door.

this. when i was 18 my sedentary coworkers from age 20-45 would tell me i was too skinny, and needed to 'beef up'

Are you sure you're of age user?

I'm 6'2" and 162 but skinnyfat mode makes me unable to confidently take my shirt off. Recomp takes a long time mayne gains come in slow

we're in the same boat, my friend. I'm auschwitz-mode but also very sedentary, just sit inside all day and eat barely anything. But I recently started swimming laps, and I feel great afterwards every time. Now I'm thinking about bulking a little. If I can make it, you can make it.

Fellow skeleton lord here (6' 135lbs)
For the longest time eating made me physically sick and sometimes I threw it right back up, but I've slowly increased my calories per day up to 3000 by now and I'm gaining weight in all the right places
It's a very slow ride but I'm on it, and the destination is gains

Why don't you find out you fat fuck

Is there any reason why I can't go full skelly mode, and bulk up to ottermode from there? Yeah, recomp is probably "healthier," but I prefer the more immediate results you get from purely focusing on fasting or bulking rather than trying to balance both at the same time. I don't find it rewarding or fun.

I've never been proper thin. But I was pretty fat (103kg at 1.84m) lifted and ate right for a year, now 84kg. I feel fantastic. Totally worth it OP. Go slow and its super easy.

Just fucking work out at all times along the way. Mongoloid skinnyfats don't seem to get that the best way to escape skinnyfat is to work out. Eat around maintenance and work out. Should do okay since noob gains come much easier than later gains as long as you're not at any serious deficit

lol im 5'9 165 and skinny fat... how much more muscular am i than you for you to be so light? are you just not muscular at all and a bit chubby on the stomach?

It's simply the best. The thing that'd make it better is by having wider hips.

pretty sure I just have no muscle. Was on a twinkie diet to lose weight so I was taking in very little protein. Bench is 105x5 squat is 200x3 DL is 225x2. I'm a weak faggot but I look fit in clothes lol