How to cope with being ugly?

how to cope with being ugly?
youtube.com/watch?v=-N0Y6W8R15Y

Simple, to stop giving a fuck about it. I’m literally the average guy from my home country and it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. You will always be attractive to some and ugly to others. Just work on yourself and keep your head up.

Most people are ugly but they are still happy, why let it bring you down.

being "ugly" is a large blanket term

i would say most people can solve a lot of their appearance issues through grooming, style and fitness

With age you'll realize that women care less and less. It's just that when you're a HS/College-fag your looks is all you have to offer. Focus on personal development, creating inner strength and your career and things will go right. Unless you're a deformed manlet, you'll be attractive to women with a good career, high energy personality and real charisma and confidence.

>Unless you're a deformed manlet
fugg

Even so, Asia exists for a reason.

>just slave away and ignore that you are effectively being excluded from relationships and intimacy
>one day some old and busted whore will decide to use you as a provider, isnt that a great future to look forward to?

Who said anything about getting an old woman? You can go to Eastern Europe and snatch an 18 year old qt if you like. Your life is up to you to form. My point is that there is more to your sexual market value than just your looks. Even if it might not seem so when you're still young.

But I agree the situation created by sexual liberalism is pretty fucked.

>Even if it might not seem so when you're still young.

so your 'solution' is to just accept literal celibacy throughout your physical prime, because theoretically you could end up getting pussy when you're old and busted yourself?

this doesnt solve the fucking problem - being isolated and alone throughout your adolescent and early adult years leaves you a total fucking wreck. might as well just kill yourself right now.

>how to cope with being ugly?
>it's easy I'm literally average and I don't care

Well doesn't seem like you have much of a choice, does it? I had my first gf when I was 27 btw, and also would've been a virgin to that age if it wasn't for me getting laid in high school a few times. I lived the incel-life from 18 to 27. Yes those years fucking sucked, at some points I was really depressed and considered suicide. I'm lucky I got motivation, seemingly out of nowhere, to make something of my life. Now I'm happy (although currently single) and making a shitload of money.

Life fucking sucks and all you can do is make the best of it.

>Average
>Ugly

Pick one ffs

To women if you're average you're ugly. You need to be the best of the best to be valued/respected.

The average person is ugly though.

The average person is average looking moron

not true

the average girl is good looking to men
the average guy is bad looking to women

I think average men and women are ugly

Because women fraud with makeup. taytay is still 10/10 without makeup

Not watching it, but this guy would be considered attractive by most women so fuck this gay Earth.

>You will always be attractive to some

>still haven't found anyone after 30 years
And woman rate around 3/4 of men as below average.
Their scale for men starts at 7/10.

She's still hot

Looks like my mum in 1995 without makeup except my mum has dark green eyes.

?

Can you blame women for being picky? You can impregnate literally thousands of women in a year, she has to devote her life to taking care of a few kids, better make sure they don't have shit genetics

>implying she isnt cute on rights side

so have people given up reading?

No, I understadn the reasoning behind it.
But the constant double standard that woan try to deny is what angers me. If they'd simply be honest from the get go, a lot of shit that sub7s believe, that they find "the one" and the accompying anger taht it simply doesn't happen, would be a lot easier to manage.

Go to Southeast Asia

I honestly don't think most women realize that it's so skewed.

>

Most women are ugly. They literally wear makeup to cover up the fact that they are. Most people are ugly. Lets say 30% of the population is a 7 or higher. It's strange how 70% of the population isn't single and forever alone.

Be a man, and part of being a man is being ugly. Dapper niggas are gay.