5'8

>5'8
>136 pounds
Been going to the gym since July. At first trained 5 days a week, now from 3 to 5 (less free time than in summer).
Been wanting for quite a while, a look at least like Brad Pitt in the fighting club. Im still a slim bag of shit.

Any tips for a proper routine to make me lool a lil bigger but yet fit? Maybe diet tips?
>Inb4 not trying protein shakes or so...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking eat food, it's all it takes. There should be no point in the day where you're a little hungry.

I already eat lots. Heard Im "catabolyc" or something similar. Dont know the English word for it

Eat and lift. If you think you're done eating you're not, eat more. Holy shit as a fat fuck skintards like you make me want to fucking kill myself

Don't give your excuse a name. I was 140 lbs working out and eating over 2 lbs every meal 4 times a day. Had a stupid high metabolism but kept shoving food down my throat to accommodate and didn't stop til I hit 175.

Not looking for an excuse, just tips. Should I eat anything or concrete things?

drink milk

I agree, if your weight isn't going up at all then you need to eat more, no more to discuss really. Try counting macros so you can actually check exactly what you're eating daily

What's a good weight at 5'8?

Ok everybody, im gonna eat as much as I can the next weeks. Food issue solved.

What should I do on the gym? Few reps with big weights, many reps with lower weight? Do I run or better nah?

Well first of all, Idk if I did the right conversion. I'm 1,78 metres tall and I weight 62 kgs. I think I should weight like 70 kgs

Peanut butter motherfucker. Also milk, chocolate, eggs, chicken,rice, potatoes. Eat eat eat eat there is no shortcuts to it.

also watch this youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8 and try to do exactly that for one day, then you will know how it feels to eat a lot

Every fucking morning, between breakfast and the lunch, i swallow 15 fuckin ounces of milk, yogurt, banana and 2 eggs. Im really trying. Plus the milk I drink in the breakfast and after the dinner at night.

Are Auschwitz fags just as bad as fats?

WHAT

The video is helpful anyway, how do I know Im doing the proper exercises on the gym to do good with all that eating?

She cute

Go for strength since it's what you need low reps and challenging weight fast reps with good form,going for hypertrophy is pretty pointless for a noob.

I wont dig deeper but strength is priority #1 when it comes to noobs cardio is good too despite what you might read here.

Thanks

Also! Im not aiming to be a strongman or a power lifter. Stallone on the first Rocky movie would be fuckin fine