So boys, are we choosing the kikes or the chinks?

So boys, are we choosing the kikes or the chinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
fork.lol/pow/hashrate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as cancerous as the chinks are they are not as bad as the kikes

bitcoin cash crashing right now, get out!

>bitcoin cash

What a stupid fucking name

I chose the LINKs

Don't worry about it, in a couple of weeks it will be referred to as bitcoin.

what a couple of snakes

I choose the communists.

kek

How about the South Africans?

Lol

Is anyone going to buy the bitcoin cash dip?

Me.

I will at the very bottom. Chinese investment is awesome because the Chink government won't let it go under. Look at the absolute shitcoin NULS and have it's not being allowed to tank despite having no product.

Yeah

At 0.085

I prefer chinks. But in the short term it seems there are people with huge bags to unload, and I think the upside of holding bch is limited for some time.

what if the crash continues and it goes back to under 0,1, like the last months?
Because at the moment it looks like it loses to BTC.

bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty
fork.lol/pow/hashrate

Which of the above is telling the right hashrate? The fuck, there is literally no reliable source on this shitty fork competition. Retarded chinks can not even uphold 0.2 ratio, which would be fair until transaction clogging issue is fixed with BTCore.

>Imagine being a Bitcoin crash bagholder for life
You faggots rushed past the arkies in delusion and patheticness and now you are about to speed past the linkies at an ever increasing speed.
Drop your bags now or be bagholders for your whole life.

Just so you know...
Litecoin is basically Segwit 4X

what about a 50%/50% portfolio of BTC and BCH,
as one will probably moon over the next year?
Would be a safe win.

I'm waiting for the bottom myself. I had the foresight to buy the BTC dip, and I think BCH is going to spike again soon, also

It's not a matter of choosing, BTC will experience chain death in the coming weeks and there's nothing anyone can do about it. My advice would be buy some BCH now and sell it for USDT at x2. We are going into a very unpredictable market once BTC falls.

Good luck with that, it has extremely solid support at .159

[spoiler]btx will win, but don't tell anyone[/spoiler]

Chinks cant be as elitist as (((them))) there is 1,6 bn of them, so you can expect more meritocratic society. Not PC tribal gutter

Bitcoin which has nothing to to with Kikes anyway. Get fucked.

I for one welcome our new DAG overlords.