Kinobody

Why do people hate him?

jealous coz hes natty

Because he's an annoying cunt, and his parents have a lot of money.

>parents have a lot of money
yeah what an asshole right? haha

Because he is frauding manlet. And the face that he thinks he is bruce wayne just because of the fact he skips breakfast

Rich white faggot detected off yourself Richard

>tfw white fags are annoying cunts and pretentious faggots when they have money and will either subtle brag or be douchebags
>tfw blacks are annoying fucks and wont stop to loudly brag about how they gor more money than you
>jews are jews
>asians are faggots money or not

All rich people is cancer,very little exceptions

Socalist detected

I'm praying for whoever employs you (if anyone does)

why does coming from money often result in spoiled kids? less attention from parents because they are tending to business?

Literally who

>HE said something detected
>so I should say something detected!
>that'll show 'im!

Honestly, watch ANY of his videos. He's next-level smug, and a total douchebag.

This

>ripped
>natty
>stronger than 99% of Veeky Forums despite being small
>rich as fuck
>dates models (even has a video dating two on same day - google Kristina Cocoli)
>gets pussy despite being autistic as fuck
>promotes fasting
>promotes lifitng max 3 times a week for 45 minutes
>has ads comparing himself to Bruce Wayne, American Psycho and Ryan Gosling

gee, I wonder why he gets hate

imagine no one ever saying no to you for anything. breeds a massive ego. even if they pretend to be humble, they get really pissed when someone says no to them.
do you remember the first time someone refused to give you something you really really wanted? most truly rich people never have that moment

his dad died when he was a kid, his mom isn't around, his father left him no money (the mansion and money went to other people in his family, there's a video about it). he crashes on the mansion, but he actually has his own apartment.

Cuz they’re sadcunt DYELs who think anyone with a 6 pack and wide clavicles is roiding

Fuck off commie scum

I like Greg he’s a cool guy sometimes the shit he says is douchey but whatever he’s white. That’s how all whites are

>manlet
Proof?

>Kinobody
>Can't be more than a flick

So what is his plan?
A full body workout 3x a week and fasting on the rest days?
What's his routine?

i like how he when and got his T measured to prove he's natty, when hes like 6ft 160lb

I thought it was a joint at best

>natty

doesn't mean hes always been natty, he used to be heavier - and leaner

I don't hate him I just don't find him particularly admirable.

mirin those canon ball delts

relative to the the rest of the world YOU ARE RICH you daft cunt

>gaycunt
>dumbfuck but smug
>shit advice
>no originality
>gaycunt

he is elf proclaimed 5'10

Fake ass bitch who boasts for attention and can't stop pouting or open his fucking mouth properly when he speaks

what is with latinos?

he says he's 5'10 in the ice-skating blog where he dates both girls. the model is 1,75m and he's obviously taller. dunno if he is really 5'10 though.

heavy compounds, reverse triangle (3 sets), 3 times a week. fast every day 16:8, eat two meals and a snack if needed. stay just below TDEE.

>OHP
>weighted dips
>weighted pull-ups
>inclined dumbell bench/flat barbell bench
>dumbell lateral raises

that's it. heavy as possible.

>tfw that's literally my routine

>Rich white faggot
you should see non-whites with money sweetie. Get a job at a high end strip joint or a "ballaz club" you'd end up 88 in a month,at least the arabs will make you rage

Post body

>post body
no
Started lifting a month ago

How tall is he

Watch any video where he stands next to a grown man
Dude is probably 5'8 if his e-stat height is only 5'10 lmao

This little guy is about as tall as frank yang who is a known turbo midget

>a fucking nigger commie
stalin would've put you in the gulag as well, shitskin

I think he's videos are shit, but I stumbled upon his videos a while ago and he's the dude that pointed me towards IF. With this system I lost 18kg no problem and learned to control my hunger. But I'd never buy any program from him, he seems like a broscientist when it comes to lifting

>intentionally going to places populated solely by people of shit character looking to use money and status for sex from hollow women
>surprised when you find shitty people there

my god are all racists this window licking retarded? If your only experience of people is of where you find the worst of them of course you'll come away with a bad taste in your mouth. Same could be said of trailer park trash like you nazi faggot larpers

meet people of good character

>racism is bad
fuck off you stupid mongrel, shut the fuck up with your babbling

I'm poor as fuck and being told no still drives me into a murderous rage
like i've not been the doctors since they refused me wellbutrin and I dumped a pile of studies on his desk refuting all his points, dressed him down and stormed out

i just get angry when people argue with me instead of performing their function

like how hard is it to just do as you're told?

Dumb, gay, full of shit, cunt face, cunt personality... pretty easy to figure out tbqh famalamajam

That's all he does? I do everything but dips so far

>he thinks he is bruce wayne just because of the fact he skips breakfast

this desu, he's so melodramatic in all those targeted ads

you forgot pinning

Go back to your gulag, shitheaded subhuman.

because he's a frauding faggot that convinced retards his body is the result of meme fasting, and not roids.

and you do it all without the money.