How good are “bad” pro athletes? Would an average guy be able to beat a “bad” nba player in a 1v1?

How good are “bad” pro athletes? Would an average guy be able to beat a “bad” nba player in a 1v1?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pOw8aC78LoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bad pro athletes are still better than college level because some NCAA players don't even make it pro

>Would an average guy be able to beat a “bad” nba player in a 1v1?

What a stupid question

I could definitely beat that faggot in your pic.

Did you even think while typing that for a second?! Would some average guy be able to beat a professional athlete who has likely played the game his whole life and been selected by a professional team out of thousands if not tens of thousands of prospective competitors?!

I played DIII college hockey and I can tell you that the worst NHL player is much better than I could ever hope to be. The difference is amazing, it's hard to describe.

I forget what basketballer it was but he rode the bench majority of his career, got called out by a average street hooper and literally destroyed the guy.

He doesn't mean his cock, you gay twat.

Here's a video of a guy that became a meme he was so bad facing off against regular people and some college players.

youtu.be/pOw8aC78LoU

what a stupid fucking question, holy shit.

It's NBA Champion Brian Scalabrine to you

why don't you see if you can beat one 1v1? Could make the squad dude

There are 30 nba teams and roughly 14-15 players per roster. Lets say 15 for easy math purposes. 30 x 15 = 450.

That means even the player ranked 450th is still a part of the 450 elites that play in the highest level of basketball. Of the millions of people that have tried in their lives only 450 people are selected every given year. The odds are not in the average schmos favor that they can beat one of the elite 450.

>some NCAA players don't even make it pro
>some
try 90% don't

How good are the bottom decile of the top 1%.

Still better than anyone outside of the 1%, not even considering the advantage that pro training volume is impossible for a regular dude with a job

>tfw you might not make it to elite levels of anything after trying your hardest
This fucking blows cock

the worst nba player would absolutely wreck the shit out of anybody you've ever played pickup basketball with

99.99%

>might not make it
If you're over 16 and haven't been scouted you're not making it

not to mention all the guys that get drafted and then still get cut during preseason

arnold was in the military too

What kind of stupid fucking question is this??? Take baseball, any person that reaches the majors is a one in million talent. That's just fucking reaching the majors. They have some crazy combo of born and developed reflexes that a Joe Blow could never ever ever fucking compete with For an average size schlub high school it's like one kid per league per like ten years that's going to play in the majors, not be successful, just play. Average guy never touches a major league pitcher, and would get absolutely shelled if you pitched to the worst mlb team. I'd argue that down to even A ball. No chance.