BWAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BWAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This kills the trasher.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

nigger jew

lmao core cucks are so desperate

Jihan will hard fork and pretty much save the price of BCH

corcuck dont even have a brain capacity to understand that this is MEGA BULLISH for bitcoin cash. I'm just doubling down on my investment.
Stay poor corecuck.

post proof so I can laugh even harder

could you help me go through those mental gymnastics please?

And that is a good thing in your eyes?

bitmex selling bitcoin cash will practically lessen the supplies of bitcoin cash you idiot, learn2supply&demand

fucker

HAHAHAHA you retards just get dumber and dumber

you dont seem to understand what is really happening
do you honestly belive they had the coins till now?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

How on earth is market dumping tons of BCH a good thing for BCH?

how the fuck do you figgure that selling coins that have been locked up and untouchable since the fork will LOWER the supply when they sell them????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA i can't stop laughing

?? what the fuck, once they start selling the supply will exceed demand

holy fuck shut the fuck up you dumb cunt

hes already got variable difficulty to make it profitable at any price.
Now its much easier for him to fork, BTC wish they could have full control like this.
Instead they are paying 10 dollars transactions lmao

Roger will have to drain his BTC for this one.

bunch of corecuck sock puppet account nervously laughing at their inevitable doom fail coin, tripling my bitcoin cash holding now, just to spite you core cuck, this is literally bottom price for BCH before actual flippeining happen before end of year.

Screnshot this motherfucker.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

BCH KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

You must be a troll. It's going to do the exact opposite.

wat

this is 100% just trolling to imply that bitcoin cash buyers are mentally retarded, right?
9/10 if so, you really had me going there

but i dont think they are THAT dumb, you kind of over exaggerated the point.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You are the type of person who makes BCH look bad lol.
You're dumb as fuck and as stubborn as a rock.

>Screnshot this motherfucker.

That's a good point
Does someone have a screenshot/collage of all these retards?
I can't wait to laugh at them when BCH gets delisted after coinbase users dump all their BCH

larping corecuck

Judging from your previous comments I can now conclude that only complete fucking retards are investing in BCH. Good luck fucker.

Jesus Christ. If there's a significant portion of the trading population with your 'prowess', then I know exactly who I'm making a fortune exploiting.

cucks

Let me try and spell it out for you:
Bitcoin Cash was a hostile fork intending to steal the wealth of bitcoin by targeting the miners. Their business model was to try and cause "chain death" for BTC.
Here's the reality-check... Bitcoin is now in a phase of institutionalisation. Big banks like Goldman Sachs want BTC, the Russian government wants BTC, every big player wants BTC.
Do you really think the big institutions are going to roll over and let some Chinese thieves steal all that wealth with a hostile fork?
Not a fucking chance. Big business is behind BTC, they want to own and control as much of it as they can.
BCH may be a better system, but that doesn't mean the big institutions want to play ball.

This is fantastic bait.

absolutely_manipulative.jpg

user, you must be some kind of mathematical genius.

On top of that, do you think these big investors coming in from traditional markets give two shits about tech or about confirmation time or fees? I highly doubt it seeing that they come from markets that are slow and expensive already.

All that matters is % gained.

Even when all exchanges kicked it and the price is at $1 we will still hear "this is good for us, just wait!"

You're an absolute retard if you think its a good thing to have 1 little jewchink in complete control of what happens to your coins...

Thank you. It's people like you that make me feel like I can win in crypto. If your just trolling, it's funny. If you're serious, then I know that people like you are out there buying my bags.

U guys are so gullable. Bitmex is essentially buying everyones bch cause they know its going to make a mega bull run in the future. This is all psychology. Screen cap this

The price of BCH on August 1 was $280.

Bitmex is jewing their users out of their BCH.

even if hes trolling, there are absolutely people out there this stupid, or stupider. just dont sell your bitcoin, youll be fine

Dont forget that coinbase will release their bch the 1st of january, which will make the price drop even more.

There is something really fishy about this. They probably already dumped cash and are now trying to cover there ass.

Hahaha wtf dude.

yes very fishy. it doesnt say what price the users are getting for their bch, how do we know he didnt already sell them at .4 already then give the users todays price? or if he is just confiscating them himself at rock bottom price because he is bullish

>Pending Deposits
>0/2

JUST

You know they didn't sell it yet because you can check your balance on the bch block explorer using your deposit address.
That's not actually your balance for most people because that's just your btc deposits, but you can see that It is still in the address, so there is no way they could have sold it yet...

BTC = Bilderberg Trash Coin

Help Free The World - Sell It Now

don’t be left holding the bag

yeah, lets all sell our actual decentralized BTC for the hostile fork controlled by 1 chink.