Could any Mr. Olympia winner beat late 80s Tyson?

Could any Mr. Olympia winner beat late 80s Tyson?

He's not that big compared to them.

now theres a decent fight how about a well trained military guy thats seen many combat tours that likes to fight anyway. pin a fighter against a fighter. if were talking about getting paid for the same tihng.

why the fuck do i need to train day and night to learn to fight and have a damaged brain and be crippled when im older from too many brain concussions

probably the hardest punching man ever, could knock heavyweights the fuck out with both hands with big ass boxing gloves on.

look how many people are leaving the nfl. its in droves good luck using athleticism like that for monetary gains assholes. id rather be huge and glorious and worth tons of money instead of having a bogus fighting career that no ones gonna give a shit about. even if it comes down to hand to hand combat. like it ever does in war you got me on one account. all it comes down to is reaction timing. if military guys train like we/they do pretty much beat the snot out of a good portion of and kill the rest with long range shooting. done deal

you sound insecure as fuck, afraid someone is gonna fuck your twink ass on the street?

Lmao you clown. Tyson is universally known and respected. You hear the name Tyson and you think of a legendary boxing career.

Besides Arnold, bodybuilders are literally just oiled up, drugged up faggots who suck dick for trophies and shill supplement companies. Theyre not even rich.

No.

Conor McGregor just got paid 200 million for losing, boxing IS money you dumb fuck.

whats going on here

Paint thinner?

>skilled fighter whose pretty big and is the most notorious ko artist in boxing vs some big guy with no training
Maybe if you replace Tyson with Mayweather but that'd still be a stretch. Experience beats inexperience with size 99% of the time unless you're bob sapp.

More likely some sort of disassociative, remember kids, disassociatives are not the same thing as psychedelics

totally missing the point. put a fighter against a fighter. not a fighter against a bodybuilder

>Maybe if you replace Tyson with Mayweather
What the fuck are you talking about

You think a 300lb balloon animal with an 80 year olds cardio, bp, and liver enzymes could even touch Mayweather? He's way too fast, it would be impossible.

By the same token, idiot, this man is widely considered to be the best heavyweight MMA fighter for more than 10 years. Doesn't LOOK like much, does he?

Don't be stupid. Weight classes are enforced in all combat sports for a reason.

tyson would starch any mr o from any era ever, and make them look like a fat 2yo wrestling with their dad

but mr olympias aren't martial artists. theyre not trained for fighting and on top of that their movement is hindered by their size

Floyd is one of the best defensive fighters in the history of boxing just lol if you think an untrained roidmonkey could ever land a punch on him

>Maybe if you replace Tyson with Mayweather BUT THAT'D STILL BE A STRETCH
Read the the whole post before you slam your nuts on your keyboard. I even go on to argue that experience beats size with no experience so what the fuck are you talking about? The only reason I mentioned mayweather was the size difference would be even bigger, but I still think Mayweather wins. Look up Bob Sapp he beat world class kickboxers with no skill he just kinda bull rushed them until he met Cro Cop whose heavyweight size.

It was unnecessary to even say that. Its more than a stretch its straight up not possible. And Bob Sapp was a real athlete before fighting, not a bodybuilder.

>who is Earnie Shavers

A referee would flag Mayweather for constantly fleeing, or "outboxing" a fight. Mayweather would need to constantly dart in and dart out. And at close range, with his size and weight against a heavyweight with muscle, he'll take a hit or two.

True, they're not (all) trained fighter, like the professional tiny boxer Mayweather is, but a strong punch would hurt him.

The OP was about Mike Tyson, anyway. He directly talks about size. Not Floyd Mayweather. Just launched into a ring to fight, of course the fighter would win. All it would take is Mr. Olympia to hurl out some overextended strong right punch and the trained fighter would simply sway out and launch an explosive punch to his jaw. Probably out in a single punch.

That's because everyone is similarly skilled in fighting and athleticism thus making weight a bigger factor. Weight is not the end all be all when it comes to fighting.

Arnie is worth several hundred million

Good thing this is a judo match where leg sweeps, stance breaking and chokeholds/armbars/ankle twisting is allowed oh wait it's a boxing match with padded gloves. The professional fighter has a massive advantage because of talent and experience, but "equally skilled" fighter break their weightclasses apart by, what? 7 pounds?? 12 pounds??? If you're something like 5kg difference, you aren't even allowed to fight each other because everyone agrees it's too much an advantage.

Arnie is worth more than several hundred million. Won championships multiple times over. Starred in enormous blockbuster productions, repeatedly. The man married a Kennedy. Became governor to one of the largest GDP states, twice.

Theres always a possibility it's fighting m8. Don't act like size advantage isn't a thing either. Muscles provide more explosivity and power, but you gas extremely fast expecially if you're a Mr. Olympia. But if he catches Mayweather it's probably done provided he even knows how to throw a punch. If he catches Tyson it wouldn't be as effective since he's closer in size and has a thicc neck.
>we agree but I think the bodybuilder has a better chance against a smaller boxer however small the chance may be

Okay? This is agreeing with what I'm saying. I'm simply pointing out that bringing up weight classes without considering the fact that they exist for fighters on essentially same skill levels is a naive argument.

Ofcourse not. They wouldn't even have jack shit on Conor McGrergor even tho he's tiny as fuck.

This is a retarded question.
Would Tyson be able to lift as much as Arnold? Ofc not, etc.

It's two different things

Why is it so hard to get it through your head that practicing a sport day in day out for years will make you better at said sport than people who didn't do that.

You think boxing ability is a direct function of strength?

Bob sap, was a pro athlete and at the time he was Training kick boxing 24/7...

>besides Arnie

It didn't look like it from his fights lol. But yeah then that helps my point Bob Sapp actually knew some things rather than being some random Body Builder.

Tyson would win a boxing match because not only does he have the specialized skillset, he was a motherfucking champion. I see this shit all the time in the commentary of street fights. Without training the meathead will most likely be hitting the floor against a trained fighter.

The powerlifter can go heavier than a bodybuilder, but that doesn't make the bodybuilder "weak." It's like saying "I'm better at what I'm better at." Big shocker that.

Trained fighter and bodybuilder would both beat the everloving motherfuck out of some faggot on the internet trying to cope or play the hardass in a comment section.

you are right, he knew "some" things and was Training with the best.

Foreman, Shaver, Lewis, and Wladimir Klitschko all hit harder.

Could Mike Tyson beat any Mr Olympia in a bodybuilding competition?

They're not that good at fighting compared to him.

>implying people watch bodybuilding

Wilder looks like he’s close to that too.
Tyson uppercut and hooks are hard to beat, shorter arms

>Don't be stupid. Weight classes are enforced in all combat sports for a reason.
What reason would that be? Because it's neither speed nor power, which doesn't fluctuate that much over the weight classes. Also, keep in mind that all combat sports literally didn't have weight classes for thousands of years and did just fine.

>He's not that big compared to them.

Mr. Olympia aren't that tall either. Current one is 5'9" while Mike Tyson is 5'10".

Not long ago, Ishida twice challenged heavyweight Kyotaro Fujimoto for the not-so-prestigious Japanese Heavyweight Championship, and while both fights ended as competitive decisions in favor of Fujimoto, Ishida was by no means out of his depth. Immediately prior to the first fight, Fujimoto was at or around the fringe of the top 50 at heavyweight, while Ishida was a smallish middleweight typically seen as a light puncher, who was only arguably a top-20 fighter at 160, and was only that highly ranked because of a flukey TKO win over a mentally checked-out James Kirkland. If an ordinary middleweight fringe contender like Ishida can move up 4 generally large weight classes to compete credibly at a reasonably high level at heavyweight without working up to it at all in terms of interim fights, I think truly special 140-147 pound fighters like Pac, Mayweather, and Tszyu would shine even more at that level- particularly since Ishida had been at 154 as of a couple years before he moved up to heavy. And again, we're talking about these guys competing against roughly a top 4th percentile heavyweight like Fujimoto, not an abysmal one.