Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hO9CEuwGXr4
youtu.be/WSxZxIssFmw?t=6328
youtube.com/watch?v=eIAST8uHjIE
youtu.be/VqAV08VbLCw?t=15
youtu.be/PsD7Bb1ntno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how many reps?

I wonder how Eric feels about Alex riding his dick this hard. Usually Eric seems like he gets along well with other YouTubers, but he's never actually said anything nice about Alex besides thanking him for giving him attention.

on the latest Jujimufu with Eric he's brought up briefly, Eric awkwardly avoids talking about him and changes the subject

boogz seems lowkey embarssed by betadestiny

you 16 year olds and your youtuber drama

Does this guy even have a girlfriend?

He looks like my ex gf, but with a beard

youtu.be/hO9CEuwGXr4

Jason Blahs shitting on strap-on destiny as usual, but you will see the top comment is from the bugez totally agreeing with Blaha.

Yeaaah. Got weird when Alex referenced Eric's prostate shrinking or something like that in a video

Honestly I love how Tom straight up call Alex out about him being a cringey PUA guy and the Boogz dosen't even defend him

Oh fuck never thought I'd agree with blahino

>That video where he goes into detail about how he wants to eat Erics ass
Jesus christ, Alex

what video and when????

youtu.be/WSxZxIssFmw?t=6328

A new comment by Eric in Jason Blaha's video.

Lmao alex. Your idol never even commented in any of your videos

Same. I've been thinking about holding off on heavy ass rack pulls until I get my home gym, this video pretty much solidified it.

Hahahah love that shit

Can we start banning people who don't respect Jason Blaha now?

but he's right

eric is probably smitten by the shoutout but doesn't want to encourage alphadestiny's cringey behaviour

>
holy shit betadeterminism on suicide watch

That Tom guy is a cringey faggot. Can't stand the insincere way he speaks and carries himself in every video.

>strap-on destiny

First time I ever watched a Blaha video. He has a nice voice actually

I just pray to god that Juji will never invite Alex to his house. And I was so happy when Juji uploaded a video with Antoine, just like in the old days

dubs of truth.

Are alphadestinypulls above the knee a meme?

Every day we stray further from god.

what you expect from a filthy jew like Tom: he ruins everything

I miss old Juji :(

>boogz

youtube.com/watch?v=eIAST8uHjIE

those were the days

indeed

Wasn't the guy Elliot Rodger hated also named eric bugenhagen ?

Really gets my noggin joggin.

has manletdestiny stopped forcing himself here already?

You don't happen to know the song starting at 0:47? Might be a long shot,but it's really catchy

>yfw Im not a metalhead

my hardcore shit music stuff is literally hardcore (old holland hardcore, terrorcore, darkcore, etc.)

You should ask on /mu/'s metal thread.

They work for traps, but you shouldn't do them if your gym doesn't have equipment that can handle it. I mean look at how janked up this bar is, it looks like a tsunami bar. How do you think it got like that?
youtu.be/VqAV08VbLCw?t=15

Is Tom Juji's boyfriend or something? I don't really watch their channel, but from the videos I've seen I'm getting a weird vibe.

Link?

It's not really my type of metal either. Listening more to black- and deathmetal. Good to hear there are still people listening to BfP ad stuff

Might give it a shot,thanks!

juji is the classic guy who was always a bit off. you cant pinpoint exactly how or why, but you just know. and he didnt manage to find that kind of... harmony? with his wife either. in fact they are prob together because that woman is the only one he found who will take his weird strange shit, and she is with him cause guy aint that bad if you dont look for a very deep connection type of relation.

with that said, he looks like he found a bit of that with Tom, like he did in the past with Antoine. and Tom is with Juji cause att. whoring + easy target to manipulate and use it for his own projects. totally normal for a jew york wannabe hipster

HardcoreNeverDies :)

And how do you know all this? Do you just assume it?

converge is the only good metal band

*sips on a cool glass of lemonade*

they're a hardcore punk band

Im extremely good at reading people. like superpower tier. its pretty weird. but I can analize people really good, really fast, and with little indicators. and people always have indicators if you know how to read them. ofc Im never 100% right, but Im always on the right direction when Im assuming shit like this

I mean he does lots of weird stuff and I don't think every woman can live with a man that deadlifts for 45minutes

blaha is still a piece of shit and Eric is retarded for commenting on his video

time stamp??

Alex pls go and stay go.

>I’m Alex because blaha is a scumbag

How does this guy have any following?
How does he have any fans?
Are people really that retarded or are his only subscribers normal people who watch his stuff to keep up with the cringe?

I watch rick and morty too!!

never saw a single minute of that.

enjoy your soy, boy.

Because he’s been on YouTube for awhile, when yt fitness was new, he popped up everywhere and namedropped everyone with a better physique than him. ffs he’s been cutting 5+ years now. Why people ask him questions about fitness or health is beyond me, even though the majority of the time it’s him from a sock account, but still, look at this guy, 2 black belts and expert in nutrition

Don't talk shit about my boy Hemingway

btfo

lol I definitely remember Eric made a few negative comments about Blaha in the past. Think he is trying to distance himself from AD by associating with Blaha and saying rack pulls are not worth it.

Blaha sucked Eric's dick first in his video last week youtu.be/PsD7Bb1ntno

I had no idea politics were so complicated for ytfitness ecelebs

What a faggot, none of that is my problem. He just repeats the same shit to drag the video to that ten minute ad mark. Moreover, why would I eventake advice from a fat shit like Blaha?

>I don't think every woman can live with a man that deadlifts for 45minutes
Are you dumb? A 45 minute workout is nothing.

yall fking obsessed with this shit like some teenage girls on justin bieber , cmon...

This!!

The Opera is real

wait what? Wtf? Link???

>tfw Eric commented on my vid when i did my 20 rep squats

this

any day im deadlifting, or moving any serious weight on exercise it ends up being 1 hour before im finished with first exercise

just look at the top comment, eric bugenhagen commented on how he agrees with blaha lmao

Link

1:45:00 for anyone wondering

Thanks m8