twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Know what?

click-bait titles

>but decent advice after like a couple of minutes in

NON
NEGOTIABLE

ON ATHLEANX.COM™

>tl;dw do facepulls
I already do facepulls at the end of every workout.

quality wise it's always decent and up, but I also dislike the clickbait titles; heck, I'm afraid you need those nowadays on YT as the average attention span of ppl is steadily decreasing...

Don't pull ups do the same?

I mean pull ups in specific, not chin ups.

No scapula retraction

Wait, i thought you were supposed to pull with your shoulder blades, aka retract them?
As in the bench pres?

Yes has a point. Proper pull ups focus on the upper back. That means that instead of pulling your chin on the bar (chin up), you pull your chest to the bar (aka the pull up). It's basically a reverse bench press, except that the rest of your body is vertical.

Most people do the pull up wrongly though. They take the correct grip but still pull their chin up the bar, which negates the point.

This dude seems to give pretty good advice and has a good body, but his face looks gaunt while that lean.

I love that bulkers get BTFO by his videos

>only noobs can get muscle and lose fat!
That’s how I know you’re a fat perms bulking lazy piece of shit with no discipline for your nutrition.

yes, only relative noobs are going to be able to do that with any degree of success

you will discover this on your own eventually anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=5pkbrTpKaj4

Stay fat

Turns out I've been doing facepulls wrong all this time. I've been pulling the rope to my face with no rotation.

It's one of the worst memes out there, gaining mass by lean bulking has been the best choice i have ever made

fucking noobs thinking they are getting swole and they are just getting fat as shit

>lean bulking
This isn't really a thing. Proper bulks followed by proper cuts is by far the best way of massing. The states your body has to be in to gain mass or lose fat are so vastly different that half assing both is just sub optimal. Not futile but suboptimal, and impossible without roids after early intermediate

Problem is that people fuck up and bulk too hard, too long, or both. 3 months bulks at 1-2lbs per week followed by hard month long cuts is top tier

Is he natty?

Yeah

this
stay small

always has some broscience tier clickbait videos but it's a good video. probably has 9 shitty ones for every 1 useful one though.

also he's probably a manlet

>1-2 pounds PER WEEK
Good Lord you’re a fat fuck. Kys

>but his face looks gaunt while that lean

Always thought so too. I know his brand is called AthLEAN-X but he could easily put a little bf% on and look fuller/better in clothing.

>stay small
btfo

Yeah, plus he will be able to push that everyman guy who just wants to get fit and look good on the beach thing and have "cut for summer" vids where he'll get noticably lean and lure in the fat kids and men who want to get shredded.

should i do face pulls leaning my body back to add more weight? i feel if i stand up straight the weight isn't enough and it just works my core.

Really?

I too also am unsure of the proper standing form. Do I stand straight, or lean back?

dude is legit though. i got and exercise from him that really helped my chest get bigger which allowed me to have the mind muscle connection doing pec flys.

Pull ups don't work your rear delts as much, the work is done mostly by your rhomboids for scapular retraction and lats. You're also getting some external rotation in with face pulls. Focusing on the compounds is good but dont take it to autistic Veeky Forums levels, do face pulls also

What do you think of using intermittent fasting while massing.
It actually has fantastic partitioning and I've seen great gains with a combination of that and 24hour fasting.

Not sure, should I lean back or not?