What? No of course I don't wake up every day and immediately eat a jar of peanut butter and drink a gallon of milk...

>What? No of course I don't wake up every day and immediately eat a jar of peanut butter and drink a gallon of milk. Why would I?

>tfw no qt ana skelly emo gf to dick

I still don't get how the hell she hasn't died yet. Is she on supplements or something?

I'd hit it out of sheer curiosity.

Let's be real, fucking all of us would. She's hot.

Having fucked an ano before it sounds like a xylophone.

She's made for BBC

Black men are disgusting. I'm a white girl and the only white girls I've ever met that like blacks are the trashiest fattest most subhuman pieces of garbage that the whites have to offer.

Please stop larping.
Only weird Asian women visit Veeky Forums.

Alright I have to admit my grandmother is Puerto Rican but I'm still white. Black men are literally the grossest people on the planet. End of fucking discussion.

timestamp or gtfo

all white women are

Madison Grant postulated that if you take a northern-germanic hardworking ubermensch and place them in a warmer, easier climate ( like puerto rico), they will lose their genetic advantage in 1-2 generations.

However if you put them back in the harsh, wet, cold northern Europe, they will regain that advantage in a similar timespan.

I hope you live in a harsh, cold, wet climate or your puerto rican side will win pretty fast.

oh look it's this post again

>Puerto Rican but I'm still white.

>crack
>clank
>CR-CRRRAKKKCKKK
>"OW MY PELVIS! IT'S BROKEN!"

Dunno dude, imagine hitting her bones when you fuck her.

ewww

Who is this?

Eugenia Cooney. There’s a decent clip where you can see her vagine out there. Back when she was still clearly ano but had enough meat left to cushion a good rough fucking

I’d take that girl and lock her up in my basement and and turn her into a weight lifting sex slave, force feeding her until she was at 14% body fat.
>would post weekly updoot videos for you degenerates

>jar of peanut butter and a gallon of milk
Doin it wrong
Boring af and way too calorific

1 apple = 100
3 strawberries = 9
2 peperoncinis = 10
1 whole bell pepper, chopped and broiled with hot sauce = 41
1 carrot = 30
1 half cup rice = 100
2 dried figs = 100

Total = 400 cal
A multivitamin and saltwater to keep the electrolytes up, biotin to keep my hair from falling out

And a fuckton of diet soda, coffee, tea, and sugarfree gum.

As long as youre creative and not a shit cook its pretty easy. Dropped 3 lbs last week.