What mode is this?

What mode is this?

Mental illness mode.

literal goblin mode

the real talk? i bet she looks better than 80% of you guys lmao

>what are you looking at smoothskin?

I would kill to have a jaw and chin that defined.

Her plastic surgeon has no sense of morality or responsibility mode.

>What'll it be, smoothskin?

Tim Burton mode

She used to be cute, what the fuck is she thinking

why

what the fuck is wrong with these women?

She still, no doubt, has about 5x higher SMV than even a PSL 7 Chad

what the fuck

Cheeeeese

Is she also extremely tiny?
probably got the bad touch from uncle larry, similar phenomenon as trannymaxxers

no one cared who I was til I put on the mask

Jesus Christ, once she comes to her senses she will anhero, realizing what a mistake she made. Genuinely used to be qt

what the hell happened to her skin

Ghoul mode

It died

She looks like you hit the randomize button in Skyrim character creation

DELET

under rated kek

Return the slab mode.

That was the poorest written creepy pasta I've ever read, and I've read of a lot of SCP garbage.

This has to be fake.

AHAHA LITERALLY LOOK LIKE A GHOUL FROM FALLOUT

>This is known as a shitface that has ascended past shitface mode... or you can just call it Oblivion Random Face mode
>And this... is to go even further beyond!

this is like the faces i get in rpgs when i keep trying to tweak different features but it just gets further and further from what I want

bro look at this dude uhju uhju wait till you see the f- uhhujuJUJUJUUU NO NO NO NO ohhhHOHOo ohh uhhuhhuhh EATJAHWQUIEHQWIUOHHHHHHAHAHAHAHA AAA LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD HEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAAA LOOK AT THOSE LIPS HASJHJDHWRUI

goddamit hahaha

Anorexia + degenerate brain disorder mode

Seriously why the fuck is her skin gray

malnutrition?

You don't even have the excuse of an accident.
She has to go through life showing her poor decisions and live with that.
She needed help a long time ago and no one cared.

Im ded m8 top kek

Sahar Tabar is a total loser. Sad!

I was pretty sure she was trolling everyone with prosthetics and extreme contouring, but she is anorexic as fuck so she's confirmed mentally ill to some degree already.

Plus I've noticed a lot of comments from Iranians on social media that apparently batshit plastic surgery is a thing that is happening more and more in Iran for whatever reason.

>that fucking nose
she has legit a mental illness but who the fuck is that criminal of a surgeon that agreed to do all this to her?

NOO SHE USED TO BE ADORABLE

bdd is a rough disease desu

Fyi fat guys would always buy large frapps/ ice blendeds with like 2x-3x the pumps of sugar and extra caramel in cup and on top. Your fat guy stereotype is waaaaaayyy off. And the female wouldve got a skinny latte, which doesn't get whipped cream. You're wayyyy off

Articles say she diets to 80 lbs, vastly underweight unless she's legally a midget

her face hardly looks real. reminds me of picrelated

Iranian culture seems to be great too

Hey thanks for contributing

>than you guys
Who the fuck are you talking about

Post yfw you find out shes 19 years old

When you hit random in the skyrim character creator

that's not a fat guy stereotype you clueless fucking retard, that's the ugly guy stereotype

she's got videos and while she clearly had surgeries she doesnt look like that, that's extreme makeup plus photoshop, the zombie version of uberchad

pinoccio

Holy shit nice user

Wife mode

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

looking at her instagram is legitimately nightmare-inducing

it's like seeing a movie monster in real life

{:(

>quite literally mfw

CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER

Why does this picture creep me out so fucking much? I feel the actual sensation of fear....

Well at least it worked

She look more like this This is just photoshop/makeup Proof: There are no videos of her where she looks like a ghoul on her instagram, and there are photos where she looks likes
that are before other photos/videos where she looks like

Dumb bitch mode.

But seriously this is just another illustration of how dumb women are when it comes to attraction. She clearly has no concept of aesthetics, her idea of attractive is literally copying someone who is famous. Little wonder that so many women prioritize prestige and wealth over indivualized attributes of attraction.

you have Trypophobia

Fake and gay mode.

my neighbour looked like an amateur angelina jolie and is starting to look like her/ Half her giant tits are gone and fuuuuuck those lip implants on women make me sick

Your post is the intellectual equivalent of her face.

As a doctor,how can you do something like this to a person. She's clearly mentally ill,like people running accross the street when they see her tier

People are incompetent and/or evil.
You have to be smart as fuck in this world or it will crush you. You slip for even a second or have any weaknesses like she did and others will absolutely ruin you for a penny.

Vitamin c and thiamine deficiency
Also isn't mental health exam necessary before plastic surgery?

Money.
Same reason they're pushing surgery and drugs and fetishization in the mainstream rather then therapy for transexualism.
Just like the whole body positivity movement and OBESE IS BEAUTIFUL pushers.
Why every child in media is pushed as being all OBESE IS A OKAY while they force feed them fastfood and other junk and tell them to be lazy and play games.

Turn human beings into permanent sources of revenue for certain parties.

How will DRUMPFTV ever recover?

I imagine she sells potion

he's kinda right though I 've seen a a lot of young chicks fuck their face up with plastic surgery,esp the fake lips,painted over eyebrows and fake tanning that leaves you a wrinkled mess. Women left to their own devices will fuck themselves up,esp with meme diets added on top.

Wait, are these Chop Suey lyrics??

yea b/c men are doing so well lol

>meme diets
You mean anorexia? The vast majority of Women seem to oscillate between apathetic hambeasts or retarded anorexia.

Men tend to not make excuses, are willing to work to attain higher beauty and fitness, don't have deception engrained into them thanks to products like make-up, and tend to idolize rather than demean higher beauty standards.

So yeah men are doing way better.

Super spoopy doopy mode

She looks like someone tried to make Angelina in the Dark Souls character creator

>Having trouble sleeping
shiggy diggy

SHE WAS SO PRETTY WTF

Ironically shes more attractive than Angelinastein

So the surgery was successful i presume

What a waste.

If she was fucked in the head enough to go through with something like that then well...
It wasn't a waste at all.
It's a warning sign for anyone who'd be dumb enough to get with her.

So, who here would fuck it?

I'm be diamonds with her half naked in front of me with that corpse makeup on and violent metal in the background.

how many people are like this but don't to through with it??

Looks like someone held her face against a sander

holy fuck she looks the same

Looks like she would have been a great hate-fuck though