What do you whisper/yell when you complete that hard set?

What do you whisper/yell when you complete that hard set?

I whisper:
>"Kill me God, oh please kill me."

God isn't real, and if he was I'd fuck him up

fpbp

>He doesn't know he is God playing a character

I just picture my future girlfriend in my mind's eye to keep me going. Sometimes I think about her doing nice things for me, just because.

"She never loved me."

>"I'm gonna make it. We're all gonna make it."

That hit me on another level

"Just five. It's not that hard."

It is.

>*grunt*
>"UP"
I even hear other people do it sometimes

tell me more, charles manson

>fuck you pussyyyyyyy

i literally say that to myself because it gets me jacked up

Pianomans voice echoes in my mind “the more you put into anything in life, the more you’ll get out”

I'm right fucking there with you

Do you end up doing a Father-Son Squat-mehameha

Same, usually comes from a long "ffffffffff" at the last rep.

cyкa

Cleanse the impure.

>light weight
>baby
>yea

>ONE
>MORE

Depends on what I'm listening to, but usually

>rally round the family, pocket full of shells
>fuck you I won't do what you tell me
>ROLL RIGHT, ROLE CALL

Underage

>ONE MORE REP FOR JESUS

My nigga

"can't wait to blog on fit bout my new PR"

I yell the number 45.

because she would rather be with a 45 year old.

"grow, grow, grow"

>It may feel like gain goblins weakened you, but really what's draining your strength is your own doubt. Just don't listen to it, okay?

"Thanks for your power archangel michael"

"remember nobody loves you"

This is funny. I found out my new 21 year olds gf's ex bf was 46 when she dated him at 18 for a year.

She waited until I fell in love with her before I found out. Not sure what to think about it. I definitely find her disgusting for having done something like that. Even made sex tapes with him. What a quality woman I found.

You know what's annoying about it? You'll call me a liar, but I was dating a lawyer and a model who was literally on Americas Next Top Model before I went exclusive with my gf. I thought she was more genuine and down to earth, then I find out this sick shit.

On topic, I get girls without much challenge by using my body as a trap. Girls see it and it's so appealing to them, but it's really just bait to get them in close. It isn't me. Just something I use to get what I want or need, like a tool.

"The trap is reinforced". That's what I think after sets.

I just whisper like a massive autist

"Mindset mindset mindset Let's fucking go baby fucking lightweight baby lightweight" There's an average sample

>c'mon Jesus, just one more

I start singing 'Choices' to myself.

Only one obvious choice...
>"You'll never be good enough and nobody likes you."

I think you're looking too negatively at this. She stayed with one guy for a year, she isn't a whore. She's monogamous. I was 17 when I dated a woman who was 52. Granted she was using me for my dick but she was genuinely good looking and aged well and we treated each other other well for three years before she passed away.