Tfw finally hit a 1pl8 squat

>tfw finally hit a 1pl8 squat
I know its nothing but its massive progress from a couple months ago. We're all gonna make it bros.
Pic not related

now work on doing two.

That's really nice

I've been going to the gym for only a month, can anyone explain me the pla8 meme? I mean there al multiple plates with multiple weights, how much is 1plate?

Thats the goal by the end of next semester senpai

The 1 plate they're referring to is the 45lb one.

Thanks

Take the biggest one in your gym. In mine those are 55s (or 25 kilos) and I've finally hit 1pl8 squat and bench for 5 reps with those.

I love this picture. makes me happy to know someone put their time and effort to make some random ass shit.

>hasnt seen the OG mad max films
wanna know how i know youre low T?

>posting an attention whore roastie
user you have much to learn

>Manage to pull 2pl8 deadlift
>Old man Let comes and says, "nice your deads are really getting up there"
>In my head I hear Veeky Forums telling me 4pl8 is the bare minimum for manhood
>Start to wonder if he's bullying me
>My confusion must have shown on my face because he says I'm pulling same as him now I think to assure me
>thank him and spill a bit of spaghetti for his trouble

Too much internet for you too much thinking

>too much thinking
Got a cure for that?
A chronic problem

I'd say that 3.5+pl8 is the minimum. 2pl8 definitely isnt impressive but good work nonetheless

>tfw almost 3 pl8 but /f*t/ taught me it's nothing

I never looked at /fat/ being a lanklet myself. What is the average starting weight there for squats and DL

Even though 1/2/3/4 is considered "making it" by Veeky Forums standards, if you can lift that much for reps you are stronger than 90% of gym goers.

Is 1/2/3/4 max or for reps of 5?

This is 100% true for commercial gyms, ive got a bit over 1/2/3/4 for 3-5RM, and ive started getting people asking me for tips, commenting on how much I'm lifting, etc. if you are at 1/2/3/4 normies mire

Only one guy at my commercial gym does 1234.
Saw 4pl8 racked for DL and I'm low-key watching to see the monster who pulls it and was p disappointed to see he looks like an average guy

Gz man.
I hit 1pl8 last week too, about to do 70kg/154lbs tonight

>tfw stuck at 0.25pl8 ohp

I only see two guys in our gym hit 4 plates. I’m at 2.5 (for reps) at the moment and people mirin. However, I don’t live near cities, so I think there is less in way of competition.

>thinking that's a roastie and not a trap
user you have much to learn

Ahaha same user. Just now starting to make progress. Check your form. Watch some vids because mine was massively fucked up.

I guarantee no one is mirin your 2.5 diddly

>not lifting at a seniors only gym as to BTFO the comp

so 1pl8 on each side, so a 90lb squat?

1pl8 on each side + the bar which is 45 lbs too.
135 lb squat