tfw he orders “no onions”

> tfw he orders “no onions”

who is this semen demon? i'd love to have her spit into my mouth.

yeah, especially after she's done blowing Jamal I bet

is she said "dont cum in me" would you still leave one in her?

just answer my question, thanks.

>he saves and shares pictures of young girls on the internet

She's a high schooler that certain autistic UFC fans have become obsessed with after she attended a show with Frankie Edgar.

jesus fucking christ

Fuck off back to /heem/. I'll see you tomorrow when Reem gets rekt by Ngannou

Whats wrong with her mouth
Its like she doesn't know what to do with it on camera

She's a child.

>dripping with sex appeal
>child

Joe cumia pls go

nice

age of consent used to be 15 until butthurt feminist realized that only lessened the dating pool for them and got it raised

>butthurt feminist

kek

kek

What the hell is she supposed to do?

>that eyebrow twitch with her tongue sticking out

who is she to frankie

The amount of pedos on this board disturb me. You should all be hanged.

Gokhan Saki is fucking brutal.

pedo = attraction to prepubescent girls

that girl is easily 3 years into puberty, it's perfectly healthy to have a sexual attraction to her, hell you can legally date her, just not fuck her

under 18 = pedo

kys

>you can legally date her
wouldn't kissing count as sexual assault?

are high school girls just supposed to stop being attractive after you graduate

Hes an ameriturd hes been conditioned to understand only brands and laws, no point even talking to someone who can't interpret reality without watching their daily Talmudvision.

You bigoted pedophile.

Women aren't fully developed until they reach 21, any younger and you are essentially raping them.

slut

>tfw mfw has been replaced by tfw

Kek. The body is what says when it's ready

>21
you fucking joking m8?

>fucking 21 year olds
you disgusting wannabe pedo
a woman's brain isn't fully matured until the age of 25 and they need some experience after that so anything below 30 is borderline behavior

>25
Whoa whoa whoa, modern women are career women and not ready for children until 30 or over, you're a fucking PEDO mysogynist if you fuck a women below 30.

such a useless conversation, you guys will die virgins

LOL

You're obviously immature and pedophilic if you think anything under the age of which a woman is FULLY DEVELOPED is ready for sex. Women choose when they are ready and the body says 21. Any younger and you are taking advantage of their youth and inexperience. It is also harder for her to say no if she does not yet have any achievements of her own.

Moral of the story: You are all a bunch of pedo bigots who need to be HANGED.

chillax you fucking freak, nobody is saying that they're going to try to seduce this girl or rape her, they're simply acknowledging that she is sexually attractive and there's nothing wrong with that

>they're simply acknowledging that she is sexually attractive and there's nothing wrong with that

No you fucking imbecil. They are acknowledging that they want to have sex with her, which is clearly wrong, since she is DEFINETLY not fully MATURE.

That tux shirt

you're dumb as fuck

your*

Opposing pedophilia on this libanese goat milking board

>niggano

heem urself

dietary intake of onions don't increase testosterone blood serum levels in men

If it bleeds, it breeds

>user in charge of posting sourcing

what have my post about pedo? i only put a funny face of her, i dont want to fuck her

Roy, is that you?

qt

She's legal in most of the world and even most of the USA, Cletus.

Dude that's like the #1 way to trigger me to bust a nut.

shes like a cute dolphin, which I guess is just a regular dolphin since they're all cute.

I am available at anytime of the day for a fistfight or any type of sword or crossbow duel. I just purchased an automatic pistol crossbow. It's a mix between a gun and a crossbow, it's like a pistol but it fires arrows. I killed a goat with a shot in the stomach at point-blank range by alluring it with grass; the beast died three hours later. I will do the same with you. I know that you like grass, like all sheep do

awww goats are pretty cute user, that's sad

Daughter of one of his coaches

>an automatic pistol crossbow. It's a mix between a gun and a crossbow
How many autism bux did it cost?

Didn't I see this feminist LARPer a few days ago?

lawd she reminds me of my first gf in highschool
im diamonds

disgusting pedo

She knows exactly what she's doing with it.

Wow what bullshit fuck this ref

That's the definition of an early stoppage

Dropped like that due to exhaustion not KO. Should have let the other guy try and ground n pound.

Guarantee they would have just hugged each other to catch their breath

>guy gets knocked the fuck out
>exhaustion

sure am glad he's the ref and not your stupid ass

>he never had a gf in school
sorry for your sour grapes fag

I'm a woman who was sexually abused by a number of "boyfriends" in high school. You don't understand how damaging it is for a woman who is underaged to engage in sexual activities. It permanently scars them and imprints the words "whore" in their minds for years.

So fuck you asshole.

kek

but women are whores, all of them. My mother too

she was 1 year older than me at the time lol, probably replying to b8 but i wouldn't put it past a woman to post something so stupid

Why are all you cunts responding to such obvious and shitty bait?
Btw she is legal in most places, I would literally tear apart her pussy and there would be absolutely NOTHING you could do about it. Stay salty faggot

>shitty bait
>garners replies

check your definition of bait

as what?

this girls on a ton of fucking blow lmao

I'll give her something to blow

she looks like a biter

>Women choose when they are ready
>the body says 21.

???

>tfw everybody talks shit about natural preferences
>A chick like this blew my dick when I was in middle school
>No regrets

Rebuttal: 2/3 of men and women have sex before 20. If you genuinely think an 18 year old girl isn't mentally and physically ready for sex you have brain damage

bueno

>u will never have a qt dolphin gf

The most attractive girls lost their virginity at age 12 to some 20 years olds while smoking weed.

I've never seen such a lewd, slutty mouth.