Isn’t everyone lifing for girls?

Isn’t everyone lifing for girls?

After all, you’re either lifting for girls or lifting for strength.

But if you’re lifting for strength, what you’re really doing is makinng your body more capable of finding a mate.

So in the end, no matter what, you’re always lifting for girls.

People can say whatever they want, but the #1 psychological instinctive goal of every male on the planet is to have sex with girls. So almost everything males do is either related to doing things to attract mates, having sex and doing things to protect and provide for offspring.

Inb4 "I lift for myself"
No, you lift to better yourself so you'll be more attractive to mates.

I lift to fight feelings of self-loathing

>implying Veeky Forums is hetero

I lift for qt bois ;P

in the end, it doesn't even matter

I lift so I can catch other men mire at me. I'm not gay though.
Also this

I do it for her.

hahah me too xD ;p

I do other things to be attractive/successful but I lift for an aesthetic that I like, I don't really think about girl's opinions when it comes to my physique.
but I am more towards the strength side of the scale

I have a wife and a child.

I’m not lifting for girls. Maybe just lifting for my wife and my son. But mostly because I want to be strong.

Lifting makes my job and daily life easier

>tfw you catch one checking out your butt and you stick it out just a little more

nah, Im lifting for physical and mental health

if i'm gay am i also lifting for girls?

I do want chicks, but I have an image of myself that I want to attain. I lift for self actualization. My goal is to be like my grandpa.

>young virgin with too much time to ponder between sets
I lift to fix my semi-broken health and be able to move, sleep, work etc.
A lot of oldfags need to do that, but most are so lazy they rather endure.

Is he dead

Yes, he died when I was 7. He lives on in the stories my mom would tell about him.

>lack of education and also projecting his obsession with lacking a gf
No, there are many different goals for a human in various stages of their life.

Check "Maslow's hierarchy of needs" to get a basic understanding before someone thinks you're not very smart.

are you eating for girls?
in the end, eating keeps you alive, and being alive means better chances of finding a mate
op is confirmed for 18 year old retard

Nice projection. Let us know when you graduate 10th grade.

I used to lift for girls until I realized I'm ugly and no amount of lifting will ever make me attractive
Not I just lift because it's the only thing i enjoy anymore

Mental Health is my primary motivating factor, everything else is secondary.

>can't into first world economies
>muh generalizations
>muh autism

unirionically kill yourself

Ad hominem is not an argument.

I'm lifting to cope with depression because i have nothing else to do with my life. And lifting won't fix my personality or mental problems so not having a gf anytime soon.
>T. 4/7/365

>unirionically kill yourself
I see lacking a girlfriend made you hostile.
You came here for support? Thinking "we all gonna make it" means finding a girlfriend?
Sad now that the comraderie and hugs you were looking for ain't coming?
Here you go

I'll have you know I lift for 9S who is neither a girl nor a human

I do it to honor his sacrifice.

Yeah, I'm lifting for a 2D girl though, in hopes that one day, when the 2D portal is real, I am a man worthy of her. I just wanna be the best version of myself and make her happy

You're a god damn patrician, user.

im lifting for a girl ill never get because im a retard

This

Made for BBC

I learned Maslow in like 9th grade. Why do you think this is some barometer of intelligence?

I think when we post women, and "do it for her," we're lifting for what is really the perfect female image. Men throughout history have used the transcendent image of female perfection as motivation.

Think about it; why do people fall in love with low-poly anime characters? The male brain projects the perfect vision of females onto it. This is also why we post beautiful women; they're the incarnation of perfection that we want possession of. People with oneitis haven't separated the image of perfection from an imperfect person.

When we "do it for her," we're doing it to achieve the highest possible goal we can obtain. Thats why I do it for her.

Why does this snake make me happy.

im lifting so i can beat the shit out of the man who fucked my social life up by spreading rmors around school that i was a sex offender so he could get with this girl i kind of liked at the time.

REVENGE IS THE BEST FUEL FOR BENCHING

Lifting to be more capable of protecting my wife and kids, better role model for children, also race war.

>Big Bad Chad

This is mine too

What about fags?

Because I don't lift and I still get girls

unironically yes

Eating only fuels reproduction and survival. I dont eat because I inherently enjoy eating, nobody does

Even those who say they enjoy eating, only enjoy what eating accomplishes

i lift so i can throw a punch harder.
yeah sex is fucking great i'm not denying that. but i have more passion for fighting than for girls.

I just lift to be less insecure and more confident

same here

is OP really this stupid or is he larping?

>he believes in maslow's nonscientific bullshit

because sneks are cute

/thread

I lift for myself. I'm married and I've been with the same woman since before I started lifting.

>pony posting

Holy shit that brings back fun memories from 2012

t. anus raiding faggot

Lifting to lose weight and feel better about myself. You could say since I will feel better about myself it will be easier to get a women

I lift for men

no homo

i lift to cure my GAD and depression with good feel chemicals

I lift so I don't sit alone and relapse into stabbing myself like the beta I am.

In the end, no matter what, you're always lifting for yourself.
Even if you think you are lifting for girls, you are trying to get girls for yourself, you aren't really doing it for them. Everything you do, you do for you.
Philosphy major here

Seconding this.

I lift to get strong
I lift to live better and healthier
I lift to check myself out
I lift so everyone can check me out including girls
It feels good to impress me and everyone around me. I matter more but I'm not gonna say I only care what I think. We are social creatures

fuckin-A mate. spot on. I realized this a week ago when I was thinking about how I viewed my ex. During our relationship I was ignoring her faults to convince myself that I was with the ideal woman.

I'm lifting so that I don't hate myself and want to die

i could only think about my ex's buck tooth and bad skin.. probably why it didn't work.

Unironically this

This nigga is right, no matter how advanced or intelligent we think ourselves to be, the need to mate is still our most deeply ingrained natural instinct and overrides all.

hurrrr i came here from r/Veeky Forums// durrr were all gay durrrr Veeky Forums is gay /4 chan pranks gone wrong.
one of us.
White like me.

This is the correct answer

This is an idiot who never stopped to judge the man in the mirror.

i lift to terrify other men

this desu, I'm not comfortable to lift for hot girls yet, so I lift in the hopes that ugly/average girls or gay men will find me attractive.

no homo tho.

>30yo khv
>implying I still life for girls when I already gave up on them 5 years ago
>now it's just a habit to fuill out my week

>life
Lift ofc, tough now I realize that life isn't that wrong either.

OK op, follow it to its natural conclusion... EVERYTHING you do is for girls if sex is #1 motivator...... so........ WHY ARE YOU STILL A FUCKING LOSER WITH NO GF???

Here. I dont lift for girls or other people attention. For me its just fun and a good balance between my office job. Im 24.

why dont you fraud and leave humanity behind. Become a freak and then eventually you can pull some fitness chick

>started a year ago to pull self out of depression
>it worked
>needed new motivation
>decided to lift for girls
>again it worked
>got bored with that lacked motivation
>began to see the weakness in other men
>motivationrestored.png
I know lift to achieve a level of fitness that inspires those around me to do the same and inspiring and help those people are what drives me now.

TL;DR motivations change and need to in order to not get stuck in a rut. Life changes and so should you.

You better mind your manners, you little faggot. I've been here since you got your first boner from seeing your older cousin in that tye-dye one-piece bathing suit when you were at that family trip to the lake up north

what if you... actually lift for yourself?

as in, you enjoy looking at yourself making gains?

i lift for coping with stress

I actually lift cause I have a depression

Kek.

Listen here faggot. Girls may seem like the ultimate prize when you're sixteen and your brain is full of hormones and you're a walking hard-on living in your parents basement.

But once you live past a certain age and make your way through the shit-labyrinth that is life, you'll begin to see women for the disgusting self-centered time and money sucking banshees that they really are.

When one rips your heart out and takes half your shit, you'll understand.

The only reason to lift is to honour yourself.

I started lifting deep into my marriage man. Not everything is about getting women, I lift heavy because I like being strong and feel good being a strong father. I know many other older men just like me. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal

I came into this thread to post this.

Technically everything you do is for yourself. What is the concept of honor? an abstraction that exists only in your mind as to what is considered "honorable" to yourself.
If you stole bread to feed a starving family, did you do it for them? no, you did it to satisfy your egos want to do a good deed. You did not realize that you caused the shop owner to die of sickness because he could no longer afford to live once you stole from him.

lmao all these brainlets on this board that need a reason to lift but also need a reason to explain why they lift to others around them, just be a sick cunt.

I lift because I enjoy lifting and getting stronger. I've had the same partner for past 7 years so girls aren't part of the equation at all.

I lifting for my health. I'm a wizard, I'm not doing anything specifically for women after so much rejection.

Nope. I've never had a girlfriend. At 23 I don't think I ever will. I am lifting to look less weak and faggy in general. This is to empower me. Just leaving the house it makes a difference between being a dyel and being someone who lifts. Nothing to do with dating.

I started lifting for women now that I have them I lift because I realized I'll never be satisfied with my progress, I still know how far I can go. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with how far ive come, people compliment me all the time. Lifting will never fill the void completely but it helps and I'm achieving something so I enjoy it.

This guy knows.

wholesome af