Is there anything worse than having face...

Is there anything worse than having face, frame and height and still seeing how the girls in your class fuck manlets and shitskins?

I mean, how hard would be for me to be flooded in college pussy but here I am.

>tfw fit uses memes to cope
>tfw you only need confidence

I guess I can still make fun of manlets here I guess.

it's the worst insult, because it actually confirms that you have an autism personality that girls aren't attracted towards.

im the same boat except for face, im kinda facelet but still

im autistic as fuck, literally, i barelly open my mouth or when i do i always make autistic jokes or i may just talk about some random girl's ass and stuff like that

>face
>girls wont talk to you

No you don't

Lol you are delusional if girls pick pahjeet over you. You're ugly bro. Just cause mommy called you handsome doesn't mean you are attractive.

It's ALL about face. Idc what everyone else is saying, if girls don't tell you straight up they wanna fuck, you are ugly. I had a girl once tell me after she saw some bro I was working out with, "No matter how much he lifts his face is still fucked up". Almost like manlets, but at least I can't see them when looking straight ahead.

I'm both a midget and shitskin and still have a gorgeous white GF.

:>)

I'm 200lbs, 5'1, Indian, got a club foot and a lazy eye and I'm SWIMMING in the pussy over here. bad kid. Looks like you were actually ugly I LMAO at ur live dude!

Why do you hate your own race and culture so much that you decide to ruin other ones? I don't understand, I've been trying to understand it.

Well imagine this: I get called hot regularly. If it seems a girl isn't interested in me, more often than not, it's because she thinks I'm out of her league or taken, not because she's not interested.

And the pun is that I'm just not interested in people, friends, hanging, dating or sex. I just get tinder and meet people to fool myself into thinking I'm normal and for the egoboosts.

I think it's time I get myself diagnosed already...

>Why do you hate your own race
Nothing personal - I don't find the women who are my race attractive. So I found a girl that I find attractive.

>and culture
Culture is something we get to choose, unlike race. It's not my culture. I found a girl who shares the values I do, and those values aren't congruent with shitskins.

>Nothing personal
You say the woman of you race are not attractive but you value attractiveness on sharing the same values as you. That is personal. You a hater of your people.
You can not choose your culture, your metaphysical racial spirit is set in it.
I don't mind you choosing a woman because of a materialistic and exotic desire but having a race-mixed child will make its national identity and racial spirit split in two and weaken it, becoming non existent for those not gifted in ancestral communication. It will not belong anywhere. I would never wish that upon any ancient spirit.

Well not that user but I find homogeneity boring AF and a genetic dead end. Latino + Latino = Latino, yawn. I want a qt East Asian, an aryanfu rhinemaiden or a Slavic gymfu.

>You say the woman of you race are not attractive
Right, I don't find them physically attractive

>but you value attractiveness on sharing the same values as you
I value physical attractiveness on the physical features I find attractive. I value other attractiveness based on values we share (among other things).

>That is personal. You a hater of your people.
Huh?

>You can not choose your culture
These are the definitions I'm invoking when making that statement:

the attitudes and behavior characteristic of a particular social group.

the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group.

>your metaphysical racial spirit is set in it
Huh?

>I don't mind you choosing a woman because of a materialistic and exotic desire but having a race-mixed child will make its national identity and racial spirit split in two and weaken it
I don't understand the psychobabble about racial spirit. Values matter to me, not whatever nonsense you're talking about.

>becoming non existent for those not gifted in ancestral communication. It will not belong anywhere. I would never wish that upon any ancient spirit.
Sounds like more psychobabble/please elaborate

>not going for girls just as autistic as you
There are more pretty weirdos than you guys think desu

>I want
I wrote something related in my autism journal after the gym today. I'll share a small part of the paragraph.
>"Some try to avoid suffering by surrounding themselves with materialistic distractions making their mind numbingly feel delight and joy, it brings satisfaction but not honor nor fulfillment. For the individualist bases his life on desires and irresponsibility which are two ideas that never complete."
You do something that's greater than you and you will be fulfilled, race mixing does not push forward your people. Also like I said in my earlier comment I don't mind race-mixed sex that much. What I mind are children victims of materialistic parents who willingly tore their ancestral identity spirit apart so they'll end up lost without a god figure in their life because that is the metaphysical spirit of your race.

>nonsense
It's not, study metaphysics and understand but since you're not interested I'll explain the true reason Elliot Rodger did what he did. His manifesto was highly edited by the government but some editor left in small clues. He was a race mixed abomination without a people he belonged to. It's that simple, he despised his father for being white, he despised other pure races, even blacks because his identity was torn. He was nothing in this materialistic and judging world where identity is so much. He was nothing.

>It's not, study metaphysics
If you've studied it and believe in it, why are you incapable of being specific? My argument is either good or bad. If you think it's bad and if you're well-studied, you should be able to tell me why without telling me to go elsewhere. It's lazy. Speak in specifics.

Not having autism is the one thing most of us are missing.

Wrong tree user. Not only am I a hedonist but I don't identify with race at all. Hell my family already is an Afrikaner, Latino and Australian mix. And my ancestors are beyond caring about such things, not to mention that go back far enough and we all share the same 10000 or so ancestors. I do care about trying to push forward the human race as a whole technologically speaking, but that's where I stop.

Your argument was
>"Huh?"
If you're talking about your 'values' then I've already explained that, we have racial spiritual values which you're completely missing.
A person race represents a crucial element in their life. There are biological markers of each race but there's an incredibly important spiritual and internal behavior of race. The race soul, each race is a group of people and each people are nodes in a system, each node has an affect on each generational level which becomes part of the metaphysical beyond our physical realm of being human. As you weaken this spirit we may never ascend as humans. Only those pure enough, this is why it's being pushed. A materialistic and vacuous individualistic world will be the stepping stone for a pure elite race which will ascend or go to a different planet leaving broken blends of nothingness without an identity left on earth made up out of broken metaphysical racial spirit node systems. You're just one of the people being used for that agenda.

>Implying there's anything to ruin

See
>I am a hedonist
>My family is an Afrikaner, Latino and Australian mix.
Do you really believe there's no correlation? This happens in every mixed individual. His racial spirit is lost so his values are missing. I'm not just spouting some bullshit.

lol please remember this word for word so you can cringe over it years from now

>Falling for the propaganda that has been pushed towards your racial spirit for centuries that easily
It's what's making so many people today hate their own people making them become not only suicidal on an individualistic level but on a collective level as a whole all for the pure elite people to ascend in the future more easily.

2 things. I'm 100% Latino myself.
And you're also working on the assumption that the loss of this racial spirit is a negative. I don't see how it is.

I have nothing against people who hold on to their racial identity but I view as just one of the countless hobbies you can adopt in this life to entertain yourself.
And don't fret user, I might not make enough money to afford the extravagance of a child. I will say the idea of my genes continuing is nice. I just don't see how 50% of those genes coming from someone who has a couple more ancestors in common withme benefits the whole endeavour that much.

I'm the opposite
Pretty charismatic, I also lift and am pretty tall, but i have a shitty low test frame and an ugly nerd face , so i watch all the girls around me go for shy handsome skinnyfats

If you think you're good looking but don't get girls "because if your autism", you're not as good looking as you think.

different user
You will never understand as you lost your racial purity a long time ago. By virtue of being latino, you are already mixed. I thank God every day for being 100% Hungarian for as far back as records show.
I have a homeland and a people, can you say the same? Do not disparage those trying to preserve themselves. Ask the countless African tribes slaughtered by the Bhantu subhumans what they think of losing their identity.

Those girls don't go for guys like us, they go for Chads

>Your argument was "Huh?"
No, "Huh?" expressed confusion at your psychobabble. My argument was captured everywhere else.

I'll restate it for you and try to adjust it to what you newly wrote.

1. I don't find women of my race physically attractive.

2. I value physical attractiveness on the physical features I find attractive.

3. I value other attractiveness based on values we share (among other things).

4. I'm confused at you calling people of my race "my people". I consider my people those who share my values. You can't decide with whom I share fondness and camaraderie.

5. I said attitudes, customs, characteristics are not inescapable/fixed by race (quick example: heretics and apostates would never exist if a homogeneous group of people were damned to be fixed in one attitude).

6. I expressed confusion at what "metaphysical racial spirit it", as it sounds like psychobabble, but you're free to explain.

7. I said values matter to me over the racial spirit psychobabble that I still have no clue about and over national identity.

8. I expressed confusion at more of your spiritual psychobabble which is non-specific and doesn't have a premise, follow-up and logical conclusion.

1/2

Lol @ this coming from bastard spawn of the mongols

2/2
Now that you've gone on more, let me see if it detracts anything I've said:

>If you're talking about your 'values' then I've already explained that, we have racial spiritual values which you're completely missing.
What is a racial spiritual value and why should I care about it and why should I let it affect my life and how does it affect any of my arguments?

>A person race represents a crucial element in their life. There are biological markers of each race
This I agree with.

>but there's an incredibly important spiritual and internal behavior of race. The race soul, each race is a group of people and each people are nodes in a system, each node has an affect on each generational level which becomes part of the metaphysical beyond our physical realm of being human. As you weaken this spirit we may never ascend as humans.
So many words to say nothing. You made a non-specific premise about behaviour without a follow-up and without a conclusion. You imbued the importance of a soul without proving there's a soul. Also no explanation to why even if your example of a soul's manifestation were true, how it would ascend humans (non-specific again - which is why I call it psychobabble).

>A materialistic and vacuous individualistic world
I spent most of my posts talking about how I place importance on values over racial identity and you're talking to me about vacuousness?

>will be the stepping stone for a pure elite race which will ascend or go to a different planet leaving broken blends of nothingness without an identity left on earth made up out of broken metaphysical racial spirit node systems. You're just one of the people being used for that agenda
Your mind wanders a lot, which is fine. But you're still incapable of making a simple premise, follow-up and logical conclusion.

You sound psychotic btw

>100% Latino
That's people who speak a language and are from a certain area which is a mix of ethnicities. You're likely a mix of Amerindian, Indo-European (Spaniard) and something else? But you could be like Messi who was born in Argentina but is of Indo-European descent (Spaniard and Italian). Or would you even call him a latino, I've never fully grasped the term.

Messi is mixed idiot.

Was told by a friend he was an Italian and Spaniard mix, google says so too which is both European.

Wtf dude.

Lol than become Chad or die.

Hahahaha your people were raped and left to die by Khan's.

Calling me psychotic is just to show your unwillingness to try and understand the subject of your connection with your ancestors.
Understand what you are and what you would have been if you'd been born without a people to connect with, a culture before you and a family to raise you. Your persona is like IQ and height, it has about half to do with your environment but there's another half that can't be changed because of your race and who you are, so this goes of course for your spirit too, or values like you want to call them.
There's a certain kind of values that follow people of a pure race, western and eastern philosophy is completely different for example and almost all the people of those areas go with the philosophy of their own people. There's a reason certain ideas can't be killed or why history repeats itself, it's because people have racial values or a spirit which is what I prefer to call it. This is why Hitler wanted to completely eradicate all Jews, because their racial values are egalitarianism of the masses while they control, the twisted form of democracy we have now and materialism. This is a threat to the ancient spirit wars of Indo-Europeans because it goes directly at their values, they can't blend into something together but they must destroy each other or be separate. I do not support what he did at all but named it to maybe make you understand the subject better.
Individualistic values made from a multicultural blend of everything is vacuous, it's unnatural and nontraditional.
Also yes, I admit my text is pretty much all over the place but it's very late and I'm tired from the gym.

Dude stop arguing with that crazy person. He's very obviously retarded.

Too good my man, sounds like you reached the shadow realm but didn't make it all the way through. Maybe next time

>become Chad
Lol
You're either born Chad or not

How can one cunt be so fucking delusional Jesus Christ

Good night unenlightened friends. I will win the great and ancient spiritual war.

By the way, before I go to sleep I'll say that a new spirit can arrive if it's of the same people kind of race mixed people. But it will not be nearly as strong as older and purer racial spirits, it will never be but it doesn't really matter since that's not the goal here, it's that everyone always race mixes so that the racial spirit will always hop around, always restarting and never learning. Here's a cool Socrates pic.

I’m a shitskin and I just fucked a white girl with bubble butt. Though I do have the frame and the face
Umad cunt?

>tfw autistic af through HS
>Graduate kv
>Try lying compulsively to stacies about being an alpha, fucking other females, drugs, etc
>Eventually get thot to sleep with me
>After that get a bunch of thots to sleep with me
>Eventually let my autism poor back through my fake personality
>All of a sudden I am fully autistic again but confident
>Girls like it for some reason
>Settle down with qt Asian GF
Boys seriously just try and fake it till you make it. Just fucking lie and lie well. Women like a man with experience so make up intricate stories about the girls you've "fucked".

Brown and 5'8 and regularly slamming the tri delts

Feels good man

PERSONALITY
FRAME
FACE
HEIGHT

If you follow these easy steps I can make it happen for you OP:
1. Don't be ugly
2. Don't be autistic

You're welcome.

Coming from a shitskin mix here (persian/russian)