That guy who comes to the gym does all compound lifts for 45 minutes then leaves

>that guy who comes to the gym does all compound lifts for 45 minutes then leaves

Enjoy being strongfat instead of ripped, you autist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f8T0CC8hajU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek at """"men"""" who cant DL 4pl8

Is it normal to have prostate pain after a really heavy squat? Just maxed at 4pl8 squat and it feels like I got punted in the crouch by a NFL kicker.

Not everyone has the same goals, you autist.

I do those autist compounds and I'm definitely more ripped than you so where do we go from here OP

Found the compound lifter

Hernia.jpg

>that guy at the gym who doesn't have the same goals as me

You sure about that? Anyone who only does compounds are either a fat fuck or skinny bitch. Pic related

>the guy that posts about it on a japanese cartoon forum

But user, compound lifts are the only good kind of lifts...

>Enjoy being strongfat instead of ripped, you autist

I actually like being strongfat because my dog is much more comfortable laying on a slightly squishy chest than it is laying on my boney ribcage.

is that scoobys brother?

>He thinks fat is related to the types of lifts you do

user it's so simple why don't you understand

>shirtless selfie in the gym

Do people have no shame? I can barely muster up a quick flex without feeling autistic as it is.

I move between programs depending on my goals. Ripped is about diet not compound lifts. Now if you want to talk aesthetics then the compound movements wont cut it, but not doing enough will leave you lacking a dense look.

The most ripped friend I have does full body everytime he goes to the gym. He says he does the opposite motion of each lift to hit all the muscle groups.

Same here and I only workout in my home gym.

Wait what the fuck

kek

underrated kek

As opposed to people who only do accessories and are ripped?

T-that's me
>Tfw SS for 1yr+

>The virgin self consciousness
>The Chad selfie

>he's never ripped his shirt off when there's nobody else in the gym

Everybody likes showing off once in a while

Can't imagine there's much fucks left to give at his age.

He's a 5'6 manlet at 165 and pretty ripped so it works for him.

>He goes to a gym where there's a time where there's nobody else there
if only

Does he smash puss? Or is he a power bottom?

Is this bait? It had to be bait, fat is all about diet

Probably means push/pull in the same plane:
Ohp - weighted pullup
Bench - row
Squat - ???? (ham curl?)

Yeah he always has some girl slurping his dick. He has low standards even though he's a Chad that pulls cuties occasionally he'd just rather get bottom barrel for easy puss.

>that guy who comes to the gym does all compound lifts for 45 minutes then leaves
>Enjoy being strongfat instead of ripped, you autist

Kinobody is fat?

lol dem legs

I feel like a lot of people just lift but have no clue what they want from it. Do they wanna get mass and look aesthetically joocy ? Just wanna get strong like papa Clarence? or both? People need to get a routine according to their goal or else wtf are you doing in gym.

Seriously if you are young and played sports as kid you should be able to do a good amount of isolation on top of a strength program.

>Enjoy being strongfat instead of ripped
i play lock, so i will, thanks
enjoy looking dyel in clothes and having zero athletic potential because all you do is isolations

>I play lock
>I'm not fast and I'm not strong
Post body tough guy

What's lock?

>youtube.com/watch?v=f8T0CC8hajU
>I'm not fast and I'm not strong
who are you quoting?

You should stop giving a fuck.

Hey fuck you buddy I only have an hour lunch

Probably an indication you need a smaller squat plug. I had something similar, just got the next size down and it seemed to be fixed.

No but im sure his roid uses is pretty fat

you sound like obese tumblrinas who claim "only dogs go for bones" and "real women have curves"

So true, I haven't done a compound lift in 2 years and I look better then 90% of people in the gym

>that guy that can't snatch bodyweight

Im that friend, always do the pull after your push to decompress

Squat - diddlys

Thanks. I was planning on getting a new one anyway.

I used to get that doing rows, so I no longer do rows.

I had this a couple of times after I finished a set of heavy deadlifts. Usually it only lasts for a couple of seconds though

Is this my pelvic floor contracting?

Much rather someone only do compound lifts than someone only doing machines

I don't even finish my first exercise in 45 minutes. It usually takes at least an hour, including warm up and mobility.

psst- it's all genetics

Whats your point? he does much more besides compounds. he doesnt even squat or dl dude is literally everyday is upper body day. the opposite of a squat 3x week compund cucklord

Why do people pretend isolations don't make you strong?

because muh internet lifting counterculture, muh compounds only never isolations, muh do the opposite of whatever all the big chads at my gym do in hope of minmaxing my way to success like lifting is an rpg

literally only dyels do isolations exclusively at my gym, all of the big guys diddly 200kg +

Im doing 3 compounds each gym day and some accompanying target excirsices like tricep pushdown, curls lateral pulldowns etc. I want to feel completely spent when I leave and while I only just started, its feeling like its doing something

>That guy that goes to the gym to watch other guys at the gym so he can frog post about it online

Stay autistic Veeky Forums

does this guy need to do more ab work or what?

Symptom of low T

Wow that’s me

being ripped as a natty is retarded. Don't know why people push that so much nowadays. Most natties are gonna look like absolute shit below 12% bodyfat in terms of size

>autistic screeching

How old are you?

how the fuck have you done SS for a year? you would be squatting 825x3x5 assuming you started from an empty bar

the big guys at your gym do both instead of being petulant autismos and trying to get everything done with compounds

said no one ever

t.doesn't lift