Redpill me on how to really get clear skin

Redpill me on how to really get clear skin

Other urls found in this thread:

illumin.usc.edu/assets/submissions/1176/Writing 340_Illumin_Genetic Acne Final Version.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Gfwpbl1v4q4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take accutane

be old enough to use Veeky Forums

Stop eating wheat, sugar, and dairy, chances are at least one or all of those things are contributing to your pizza face.

What about whole wheat?

probably fine, basically simple carbs+dairy=bad, everything else probably fine

also eat more vitamin a, carrots or sweet potatoes

Stop eating a high fat diet and for the love of God stop using oil in cooking. If you're eating a lot of meat... consider cutting down because the heme iron found in most meats leads to inflammation and puts your body into oxidative stress (remember, acne is an immune system inflammatory event).

Drink plenty of water and ingest a lot of antioxidant foods (typically bright coloured fruits and berries). If you're washing your face be careful not to clean it to the point its "squeaky clean", because your skin will compensate for that amount of oil being stripped by producing MORE oil.

gluten is a potential contributor to volcanic skin

If there's a study suggesting this I'd love to read it.

Milk could be a major factor. I was born lactose intolerant but my brother wasn’t - I’ve never had any sort of acne but he had it pretty bad as a teenager and still has some now.

Fast for a few days.

>tfw high fat diet and put olive oil on everything that I eat
Oh fugg

hey faggot, why don't you try going in a dry or wet sauna for an hour every day

I'm 21, had acne since 15 so here are tips that worked for me:

If you're acne is awful do this Accutane was the only thing that actually cleared my face back when I had awful cystic acne.

Avoid cosmetic products like the plague, they're expensive, have awful side effects, and for the most part don't work that well.

Don't pick or touch your face. Drink water. Sleep well. Don't sleep on dirty bedsheets.

Now, what I've been doing this past months to clear remaining acne and scars:

>Exfoliate a couple of times a week with a bit of bicarbonate.
>Get tea tree oil (the purest you can find) and mix a couple of drops with a spoon of raw honey. Put that on your face for around 20 minutes. It's been working wonders for me.

Good luck OP, acne is shit.

This is dumb. Anything diet related is stupid.

Maybe if you have just a few pimples doing dumb shit like "cleaning your pillow case every night" and "not eating dairy" will work.
Chances are you're posting this thread because you have actual bad acne.
Get something like accutane or any acne bodywash shit. You know, stuff that actually works. Exfoliate properly. Treat the acne.

Get better genetics.

If you drink milk, drink raw or get some grains of kefir and throw them in a batch. They eat the lactose (sugar) and give probiotics in return, win win.

Also drink kombucha, any food that gives you probiotics and heals your gut is good. Sauerkraut is good too.

Avoid processed sugars as much as possible. Pasta/bread and other grains didn't trigger mine, but sugars oh boy.

Also if you are lazy eating veggies like me , just blend a lot of greens and some fruits to get your micros in. I like celery spinach cucumber banana, it's pretty tasty.

This is what helped me, I also stopped using any products, just rinse my face with cold water every morning and before bed or after gym (usually in the afternoon). And change pillow sheets every 3-4 days.

>Redpill me on how to really get clear skin
Stop eating shit food
Stop being a teenager
/thread

>Anything diet related is stupid

Honestly, I'm very confused about this shit. In my 6 years dealing with acne, I've never found a correlation between diet and acne.

>eat like shit
>still have acne
>eat properly
>acne still there or even worse

avoid bloodsugar swings (dont eat sugar)

reduce fat intake, especially fast food crap

wash your face frequently. shower in the morning and at night. wash your hands, then your face after every meal,

use a good face cleanser in the middle of the day. this origins stuff is expensive but a pea sized drop will clean your whole face. always wash your hands before cleaning your face

dont touch your face

keep your hair short and washed. dont touch your hair with your hands (use a brush)

get some sun on your face

Acne is not genetic mate, you get it from inflamation in the gut, and that is caused by diet. Some people go on accutane and still get acne after the treatment because they don't change the most important factor, which is the shitty food they eat. And even if you don't get it as acne, the inflamation manifests itself in other ways, like stomach aches, indigestion, skin rashes, headaches, cancers, etc.

>wash your face frequently. shower in the morning and at night. wash your hands, then your face after every meal,

This fucks up your face's pH levels, don't do it. Washing just once or twice a day is enough.

I have cystic acne and zinc was the most effective treatment for me but I'm gonna hop on accutane cause fuck this shit.

I'm 150lbs and I started off with 2 100mg pills of zinc gluconate then changed to 1 220mg zinc sulfate pill per day about 6 months ago. Pic related

Before you say it, yes I've tried all the remedies you found on google. Yes, I've changed my diet multiple times. The only thing that has worked was zinc.

If you sleep with your mouth open consider taping it when you sleep.
>No more bacterial growth on my pillows due to dry saliva
>No more stinky morning breath
>Teeth are whiter
>No longer get tonsilloliths
>No longer wake up with dry mouth
>No longer gay

A big source of my acne was from bacterial colonies forming on my pillows that got nutrients from my saliva. Shits nasty. Take off your pillow covers and if you have brown spots you should tape your mouth shut you fucking disgusting piece of shit.

PS. If you get tonsil stones that cause your breath to fucking stink, do this also. Tonsil stones are a build of various elements and bacteria that need oxygen to flourish. If your mouth is open all night they grow like crazy.

>Acne is not genetic mate
How bad your acne is IS genetic, you are fucking delusional to think otherwise.
Can't believe I wasted 2 months not eating any dairy and washing my sheets/pillow like a fucking madman, only to have my acne clear up within a week of using some generic Benzoyl Peroxide cleanser.
Sure if you have a shitty tolerance to dairy you probably shouldn't be eating it, it'll fuck your body up.

No, wash frequently with an actual good face soap that wont dry you out and trigger more oil production

how the fuck am i meant to bulk wo that shit

>you get it from inflamation in the gut

This is the funniest shit I've read all day

Yeah but that's because the symptom of the problem you have is acne, but the cause is always the same, inflamation in the guy. Like I said, some people get it as acne, some as skin rashes, some as lower inmune system defenses, etc. If you dont solve that primal problem you are not doing yourself any favours.

yams

>If you sleep with your mouth open consider taping it when you sleep.

>diet has no effect on the skin

Only if you have Celiacs, gluten allergy, or some other stomach lining issue.

Source: half my family has Celiacs

I heard sweating is supposed to be good for the skin, how true is this?

Green tea 5 to 6 cups a day

Jojoba oil on your face at night

This worked for me op

>strawman

He's right you fucking retard. Acne is due to hormonal imbalances. The shit you see on your face is a result, not a cause.

>Green tea is good to rid your body of toxins and have clear face
>It also makes you not hungry
>Milk is good for bulking
>It also fucks your shit

Why is life so hard, brehs

sure, just think about it. the pore opens up and sweat clears it out. if you're sweating then washing your face afterward then your constantly clearing out oil, dirt, grime, etc

If it's diet why is Accutane dramatically more effective than diet changes in removing acne and keeping it removed on average?

And the cause isn't always diet. In fact most the times it probably isn't unless you have very minor acne.
It's cool though, I'm drinking a gallon of milk a day with no acne now.

After just learning about mewing and reading this I seriously can't believe how many fucked up issues happen by being a mouth breather. This should be taught to young kids so their lives don't become shit.

>>Green tea is good to rid your body of toxins and have clear face
Which toxins does green tea remove and how?

>the pore opens up

makes your skin dry as fuck. food can also affect the dryness or oiliness of your skin.

>food can also affect the dryness or oiliness of your skin.
You said it was due to gut inflammation.

Because they're dumb.
Like seriously, do these faggots expect me to never have dairy for the rest of my life? That shit didn't work anyways.

Accutane bullies the glands that produce oil. It's a more direct approach at dealing with the problem on your face, independently of the shit you're eating.

I took accutane for almost a year but had to eat properly for better results, though.

I see, I already sweat a lot on cardio days, is that enough or should I got the steam room occasionally?

>acne thread
>full of pseudoscience and anecdotes
BRB taping my mouth closed while I eat lichen for the rest of my life in a sauna.

For real, this just proves the amount of misinformation there is on acne, when it's actually a really simple topic.

Idk user i did acutane when i was around 16 and i still get acne pretty bad. I think its a stress thing for me though.

Personally I'm going on a green tea fast till death while making my room a sauna and cleaning my bedsheets every night drinking my own cum for zinc gains.

Stress fucks me up too

>get some sun on your face
Don't do this.

>TFW love pizza but you are what you eat

In order of importance:
>hygiene
>diet
>use a cleanser when washing your face, then moisturize
>benzoyl peroxide in the mornings, retinol 1%
before bed

and also, use shea butter and jojoba oil for moisturizing

Yep and my diet isnt too bad either so i doubt its that

>Acne is not genetic

illumin.usc.edu/assets/submissions/1176/Writing 340_Illumin_Genetic Acne Final Version.pdf

Take Isotretinoin and then start worrying about diet and lifestyle to prevent it. Also green tea is effective but it's best to read. This was after a quick Google search and there are other sources that all say that acne is genetically caused. More than anything if you have acne then go to your dermatologist instead of asking here.

>typos and poor grammar in first paragraph
Off to a good start.

It's written by a Chink, best not to expect miraculous English.

Acne is 100% genetic fucktard my mom has it bad and so do I it’s not cause of food hippie fag

The scientific basis for dietary choices causing acne are dubious at best, unless you are eating like absolute shit then cutting milk or any such nonsense will have no effect

Rub your face with onion. Onion is the true power

Olive oil and rapeseed oil are the good oils. Olive oil for non heating cooking and rapeseed for the pan and shit

Drink a gallon of water a day.

As far as cleaning your face, get it wet and wipe it with a wad of toilet paper until it's dry. Make sure you press the toilet paper against your face as you wipe and use a new wad of toilet paper with each pass across a part of your face. Just go from one side straight across to the other, dispose, and then get another wad for another part of the face that's still wet. The goal is to remove dead skin and oil.

my dermatologist redpilled me
said that nobody truly knows what causes acne but there's different types n whatnot

benzyl peroxide at night and some mainbrand acne scrub in the mornings +doxycycline OR acutane EZPZ

For me it was only water to be honest. Went from 0.5 L to 4 L( a gallon I guess?) but yeah take some medicine, don’t touch your face and drink a shit ton of water.

Funny how acne is always different, I had no fkin issues with eating tons of milk and diary every day, find what summons your acne and kill it

I tried for fucking years to treat my acne. And it fucking blew up all over my back when I started my first cycle.

20mg ED accutane and I have not looked back. I have chad skin now and I can get away with not being an autistic cunt about my hygeine/skin care routine.

for me it was dairy
any type of dairy in any significant amount makes me break out instantly
and milk is the worst. even 50ml of milk makes a difference the next day

switch to a whole food plant based vegan diet

cut out the oil

drink more water

megadose Vitamin C

I can almost guaruntee you if you seriously stopped eating even 1 of these things your acne will be gone in like a month

>If you drink milk, drink raw
Elaborate?

I know. It’s sad so many children growing up thinking their AWFUL habits are fine, me being one

Can you touch your hair if you don't touch your face? Sometimes I use my hand to "comb it".

It's not as harsh as accutane but I take solodyn along with a topical cream and it cleared all of mine up in about a week.

sleep

No soda, drink water. Actually wash your face day and night.

underrated post

How do you not eat sugar? It is in every food on the market these days

have you tried not living in United States?

this

>tfw can't eat my favorite foods because that could make my acne break out

reee

I can't talk about actual acne, but I used to get really hard, red pimples after drinking coffee or working out.
I started eating a ton of broccoli every day, like 300-400g and I stopped having any more pimples, turns out broccoli has calcium d-glucarate which is an hormonal regulator or some shit that clears some kinds of acne.
Either that or get calcium d-glucarate pills but I'd rather shove down food than pills.

Sugars, it's always sugars. Yes, that includes popular fruits. Don't eat shit that comes pre-packaged.

Stopping with all those shitty pastries, ice creams, sodas, cookies etc that your stuff your face on will do wonders for your general health.

ditch dairy/lactose

Just ignore every shitty LPT you get on the internet, like Buzzfeed and Veeky Forums and stuff like that.

IT DOES NOT HELP IF YOU HAVE A LOT OF ACNE!

Only thing that helps: dermatologists.

Seriously. Isotretinoin improved my looks in about 4 months. Its the perfcet time to start now, since you can't really be exposed to direct sunlight during that time, so winter is your best chance.

Wash your pillowcases twice a week. Get extras for the summer so you can change every day

There’s a lot of people saying a lot of dumb shit in this thread right now, and I feel the need to clear some of it up. For reference, I’ve had SEVERE acne for two years and moderate acne for 4 years before that. Only (very) recently did I completely clear everything up. Here’s what worked and what didn’t work.
>Cutting our dairy
Worked to an extent. It made my face less greasy looking and got rid of some of the bigger cysts.
>Cutting out eggs
Did nothing
>Cutting our sugar
Did nothing. I’m not a soda drinker though, so if any of you guys are big soda drinkers with acne, try cutting that out for a few weeks.
>Cutting our gluten
Did nothing
>Started eating more fruits and vegetables
Did nothing
>Change my pillow case every night
Probably helped prevent even more breakouts, but aside from that, I didn’t notice much of a difference
>Antibiotics from the Dermatologist
Initially cleared me up after a month or so of using it, but it came back. DO NOT take antibacterials for acne longer than 8-12 weeks. This is what caused my acne to go from moderate to severe. All the good bacteria in my gut was completely wiped out, and I started breaking out like crazy. Honestly, avoid antibacterials like the plague. Accutane is honestly safer than those.
>Facial cleansers/moisturizers
You have to play around with a lot of different brands to find what works best for you. For me, my skin is super sensitive. Vanicream helped more than any other brand because it was very mild but got the job done. The moisturizer didn’t feel like it just sat on my face - I just put it on and forgot about it. Make sure to use a moisturizer every time you wash your face, because these will prevent your skin from over producing oil.
>Going vegan
Apart from not eating dairy (which I already said helped), this didn’t do anything.

Accutane. The side effects are insanely overblown. Start with a mild dosage and work up from there - you’ll figure out what your body can handle.

Eliminate sugar from diet.

Anyone who tells you that you need a complicated intricate daily routine, changing your pillowcase daily, never touching your face, etc, is a retard.

this tbqh
I was using skin care cream from high school until I was 20 years old

Now I haven't used in in 2-3 years and I have no acme whatsoever, excluding the occasional spot

how does it feel to be retarded?
please write a book on it and send it to me, each tome

Stop eating chocolate
Try No-Fap
Fix your genetics

Here's an experienced dermatologist talking about it, hope it helps ya.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gfwpbl1v4q4

The hormones in milk cause acne

Fall back rate is highest for young patients. You shouldn't do accutane that young anyway.

how do I stop picking and touching my face? I know it makes acne worse but I CAN"T STOP DOING IT. Maybe I could stop picking at the acne (it would be very tough) but stop touching your face completely?? That's impossible...every 10 seconds I have some kind of itch on my face and I have to touch it.

how do you stop??

bump